|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

SLY WEST wrote:
Bundle up and go outside to check out the Northern Lights.
I wish!!! Last item on my bucket list...=)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking Offbeat is whacked...again...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

What a day!..What a day!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
I'm thinking Offbeat is whacked...again...
Its wiggaty wiggaty wiggaty whack!

Kriss Kross - Jump

( wait for it )

http://youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

SUJ wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Cooter. What a nice thing to find this morning! TY for those links.
I will probably be making that for Sat.'s breakfast.
Looks so yummy. Have a great day yourself.
<3's
So I do not disrupt the thread, may I send you a PM with a Polish Breakfast Recipe my Grandmother taught me. Really enjoy seeing you post and hope to see you posting more often.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Becoming very sleepy... lifting our military, firefighters, and police up in pray. Goodnight.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>Its wiggaty wiggaty wiggaty whack!
Kriss Kross - Jump
( wait for it )
http://youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk
:D

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>So I do not disrupt the thread, may I send you a PM with a Polish Breakfast Recipe my Grandmother taught me. Really enjoy seeing you post and hope to see you posting more often.
If you wouldn't mind sharing, I would be curious to know. My grandmother is Polish too.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking I really like my neck licked at a certain time, heh, heh.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

thinking how tough we really are...that sinew that runs through it all, making it possible to withstand the pain/loss of life

thinking that is a good thing

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

My day and weekend ahead!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
thinking how tough we really are...that sinew that runs through it all, making it possible to withstand the pain/loss of life
thinking that is a good thing
thinking how nice it is to see more of you on the threads miss 27!

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Warm weather..

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

La Sunshine wrote:
Warm weather..
53 now...66 expected...low tonight 54 maybe some rain...now that I've teased you, how are you?...=)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wouldn't mind sharing, I would be curious to know. My grandmother is Polish too.
I appreciate your kindness to me. This is not the healthiest breakfast recipe...so with that said...First, fry potatoes that have been diced...As the potatoes are almost finished cooking add chopped onions and and allow them to cook together. Next, add corn beef and allow it to heat. End with adding a scrambled egg mixture...Continue to heat until scrambled eggs are cooked. My Grandmother would make Tomato Preserve and I add this on toast as a side. Also, some in my family like adding hot sauce or even Salsa as a dressing to this recipe. I have substituted egg beaters before and used olive oil to fry my potatoes...I did not enjoy the taste as much as eggs and a oil. I have the recipe for Tomato Preserve and it has become one of my family favorites. It reminds me Tomato Gravy and Biscuits. Is it lunch time? All this talk of food is making me hungry.:)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

I hope each of you are having a fun day. :)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text> First, fry potatoes that have been diced... As the potatoes are almost finished cooking add chopped onions and and allow them to cook together. Next, add corn beef and allow it to heat. End with adding a scrambled egg mixture...Continue to heat until scrambled eggs are cooked. My Grandmother would make Tomato Preserve and I add this on toast as a side. Also, some in my family like adding hot sauce or even Salsa as a dressing to this recipe. I have substituted egg beaters before and used olive oil to fry my potatoes...I did not enjoy the taste as much as eggs and a oil. I have the recipe for Tomato Preserve and it has become one of my family favorites. It reminds me Tomato Gravy and Biscuits. Is it lunch time? All this talk of food is making me hungry.:)
Thanks. Sounds good.

I like to fry potatoes in butter (I prefer to cook with butter, unless I am deep frying or frying something that is breaded). I think that would work too.

I will try this sometime. I canít eat anything like that right now, tho.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Sounds good.
I like to fry potatoes in butter (I prefer to cook with butter, unless I am deep frying or frying something that is breaded). I think that would work too.
I will try this sometime. I canít eat anything like that right now, tho.
I understand about eating healthier and old habits at least for me are difficult to break. Cokes...sodas are my pitfall. I drink too many cold, baby Cokes.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I understand about eating healthier and old habits at least for me are difficult to break. Cokes...sodas are my pitfall. I drink too many cold, baby Cokes.
I almost never drink soda. I used to all the time, but havenít for years and when I do, itís mostly a diet citrus soda or a 10 calorie soda (I like those 10 calorie dr. peppers).

I am getting close to where I want to be Ö 10-5% body fat. Once I get there, I can eat pretty much whatever I want so long as I am hitting the gym regularly and incorporating cardio too. On cardio days, I like to burn 1000+ calories about an hour. Doing that 2 or 3 times a week and lifting 3 times a week and I can eat whatever I want when I want.

Honestly, I don't mind what how I am eating right now, tho. I could do this pretty much always, although a little splurge every now and then would be nice. That is kind of what my plan is once I get to where I want to be.

I want to do some 5k and 10k races later this spring. I just compete against myself and try to keep about an 8 minute mile pace ... not looking to set any world records, lol. My last race (a few years ago) I did I think I ran a 5k in 25 min, give or take a few seconds. I am hoping to do better next time (that's what I mean by competing against myself). My boys come to my races, and I think itís a good example to set for them. They keep asking when I will start cooking for them again regularly. Soon.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Sweeet Maria.

8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••