Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#10284 Dec 14, 2013
No Comment..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10285 Dec 14, 2013
Thinking about everyone I have meet this year..good or bad..It's still a blessing in some way.You live and learn.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#10286 Dec 14, 2013
thinking about pleasant afternoon/evening...he surprised me by NOT working all day...Madea Christmas movie matinee...MOVIE popcorn ...nice dinner...we looked at rings...but I'm very picky...got home & he handed me money & told me to keep looking...watching TV ...so peaceful cause the princess & her bf gone to dinner & see Madea...

Level 9

Location hidden

#10287 Dec 14, 2013
Thinking on relaxing on the couch and watch that one eye monster for a bit.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#10288 Dec 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Thinking on relaxing on the couch and watch that one eye monster for a bit.
I'm thinking your definition of one-eyed monster is much different than mine lol (I know you meant TV) right???

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#10289 Dec 15, 2013
I'm thinking about:

breakfast
cleaning office
cooking dinner
decorating
wrapping
shopping
work
rings

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10290 Dec 15, 2013
I'm thinking it's back to the grind tomorrow and after last nights company Christmas party I'll have no regrets when it comes time to leave this job.
Grrrrrr.........roarrrrrrr.... .....ughhhhhh........

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#10291 Dec 15, 2013
thinking that this year seemed to go by awfully fast...

Level 9

Location hidden

#10292 Dec 15, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking your definition of one-eyed monster is much different than mine lol (I know you meant TV) right???
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Of course I was speaking of the TV...The other one eye .....never mind...LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

#10293 Dec 15, 2013
Guys always looking for miss skinny..Sorry but I ain't her....I'm me...big and beautiful...Inside and out..Take me as I am or go on your way..Same for anyone else..
tinygr

United States

#10294 Dec 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Guys always looking for miss skinny..Sorry but I ain't her....I'm me...big and beautiful...Inside and out..Take me as I am or go on your way..Same for anyone else..
you sound sweet.as summer rain ! Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10295 Dec 15, 2013
What am I thinking...... Something I wasn't ready to think about that's for damn sure. Just found out tonight my 19 year old son and his 19 year old girl friend are going to have a baby. Holy shit you can't imagine all I'm thinking about right now.

“start thinkin' now, then VOTE!”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#10296 Dec 15, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
What am I thinking...... Something I wasn't ready to think about that's for damn sure. Just found out tonight my 19 year old son and his 19 year old girl friend are going to have a baby. Holy shit you can't imagine all I'm thinking about right now.
....probably not......but my youngest offspring and spouse are gonna gimme a grandson sometime this week.........tho i remember sweatin' the load when my kids were in school........we managed to dodge THAT bullet.......

Level 9

Location hidden

#10297 Dec 15, 2013
tinygr wrote:
<quoted text> you sound sweet.as summer rain ! Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
Thank you for the compliment and yes beauty comes in all shapes and sizes..I have to add,and color.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#10298 Dec 16, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Congrats Paw Paw...the deed is done...give em your blessing ...I just posted a very funny "parents test" on facebook...my great nephew & wife expecting & he's having to sell his motorcycle for family car ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#10299 Dec 16, 2013
thinking about:

donuts for breakfast?
work
shopping
my babies coming in from TX this weekend!!!

(I'm thinking I'm so glad it's Liam & NOT me...my daughter will be 21 in 12 days & her bf is 24 but not yet Lord Jesus)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10300 Dec 16, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I agree with Ola... the deed is done; give them your blessing.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#10301 Dec 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Paw Paw...the deed is done...give em your blessing ...I just posted a very funny "parents test" on facebook...my great nephew & wife expecting & he's having to sell his motorcycle for family car ...
Sorta wish you'd been my mum,ola.....ooooooh,how much more pleasant life would have been. Seriously now ,DO NOT let him sell his motorcycle......he'll be an angry young man inside!!!!!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10302 Dec 16, 2013
The sadness and hurt that I feel!

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#10303 Dec 16, 2013
how friends come into your life and claim they will never leave you..then turn around and run as fast as they showed up..wow...just so you know my bestests.. Im still here and I still care alot..(hugs).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 116,808
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 8 min Petal Power 819
Do It Obama! 14 min Petal Power 3
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 15 min Fisherman 808 23,860
The N-word: 17 min Petal Power 142
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Petal Power 147,037
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 19 min Jack 282
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Petal Power 36,522
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 27 min Petal Power 4,473
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Petal Power 1,081