Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“...2015...”

Since: Jun 08

....comin' right up!........

#10262 Dec 12, 2013
....thinkin' it's time to go read.......later, folkses........
Camilla

Chula Vista, CA

#10263 Dec 12, 2013
thinkin'
- musical replay, musical chairs

it's lookin' alot like Horchow
monograms and all
-

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#10264 Dec 12, 2013
Pancakes and Bacon.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10265 Dec 13, 2013
thinking I did not want to get up
thinking about my day with Pre K
mostly thinking about my bed & sleeping late tomorrow...

OH & Happy Birthday to my sistah Hippichick!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10266 Dec 13, 2013
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Oh man, I feel for ya. Haven't had surgery yet. Am well familiar with gb flareup pain. Was it worth the surgery pain?
Have you started your new job yet?
the surgery was for a hernia and it was very worth the pain, it was getting pretty serious and I'm glad it's finally taken care of.
Im still waiting for the application for the new job. My brother in law guaranteed me an interview and said its up to me from there. I'm pretty damn excited and if everything goes well I'll take the job after the beginning of the new year.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10267 Dec 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
thinking I did not want to get up
thinking about my day with Pre K
mostly thinking about my bed & sleeping late tomorrow...
OH & Happy Birthday to my sistah Hippichick!!!
Oh man! Hippichicks birthday? Happy birthday Hippichick!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10268 Dec 13, 2013
I'm thinking about that 80% chance of freezing rain....Grrrrrrrrr.
Wait, it's Hippichicks birthday? Yay! Happy Birthday Hippichick!!!!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10269 Dec 13, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
hoping it misses us..... Kids missed a whole week of school already down this way..... Roarrrrrrrr.
;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#10270 Dec 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>the surgery was for a hernia and it was very worth the pain, it was getting pretty serious and I'm glad it's finally taken care of.
Im still waiting for the application for the new job. My brother in law guaranteed me an interview and said its up to me from there. I'm pretty damn excited and if everything goes well I'll take the job after the beginning of the new year.
Hope you are doing well and soon get the job you want..Good Luck!!
Where was your hernia? My man has one at his navel..Sticks out worse than a woman expecting a baby.I worry about him but just like most men,won't go to the doctor.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10271 Dec 13, 2013
Hippichicks birthday????

~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hippichick~~~

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 6

Location hidden

#10272 Dec 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>hoping it misses us..... Kids missed a whole week of school already down this way..... Roarrrrrrrr.
;)
I hope it misses you too.... Mine haven't missed any days, but they called today and said that we had to come get our kids early and that the buses would be running early. I got them by the time specified, but was sliding even on my little side road doing so. I had plans tonight, but forget that! We'll just have to be little homebodies tonight.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10273 Dec 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you are doing well and soon get the job you want..Good Luck!!
Where was your hernia? My man has one at his navel..Sticks out worse than a woman expecting a baby.I worry about him but just like most men,won't go to the doctor.
thats where mine was also, your man should have it taken care of. It's one of the worst places to have one and you can die from it if it burst. When I saw the pictures of one actually is and what it looks like that was enough for me. Maybe you could get some info at a doctors to show him how serious it is.
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10274 Dec 13, 2013
i really do :"gotta" get out of bed.

peace.

Bob Marley Three little birds (Original)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10275 Dec 13, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hey Trina,

Not sure how far we are from each other in this here same state, but our little bit of a town closed down for two days and the schools stayed closed all week. Now the stuff is sputtering at us at this moment. We got 11 inches and then more rain ... places frozen solid under an inch of ice. The sun comes out long enough to melt things a bit more only to drop back into single digets til about noon next day. DANG!

Be Safe out there ... watch out for all the other titwits on the roads.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10276 Dec 13, 2013
Now I'm thinking about someone considering getting out of bed, how true it is we should not make stupid people famous,... actually I think it should be more painful just being stupid ... I'm craving some bacon and french toast ...

I'm wondering about Liam,... haven't read yet what ails him.
Thinking about HippiChick, I really think she is lovely and how nice we get to help celebrate her 29th birthday.

:)

I'm thinking about that ahole using all them capitol letters to harass the lovely Princess Hey. What the heck is wrong with some folks and how it it they can't even must up some compassion during the holidays.

DANG!

Oh well,....

Happy Holidays 2013 and enjoy what little is left of this year.
I'm not going back for any typos ... they are free of charge and all my pleasure folks.

:O

Level 6

Location hidden

#10277 Dec 13, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trina,
Not sure how far we are from each other in this here same state, but our little bit of a town closed down for two days and the schools stayed closed all week. Now the stuff is sputtering at us at this moment. We got 11 inches and then more rain ... places frozen solid under an inch of ice. The sun comes out long enough to melt things a bit more only to drop back into single digets til about noon next day. DANG!
Be Safe out there ... watch out for all the other titwits on the roads.
Hi Trish,
I'm in northeastern Missouri. That sounds awful. It hasn't been that bad where I am at, but we have been in the single digits temperature wise. Then it hit us all of a sudden today. The school called and said that they need to get the kids home before they couldn't. Thank you, I'll be safe. You do the same. Avoid going out in it if you can. It's not worth it...risking your life. Hopefully, it will let up for you and the people in your area.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10278 Dec 13, 2013
thinking about the power nap we both took after work & yet we're still yawning our heads off... maybe hot bath will wake me up...if not...zzz

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10279 Dec 14, 2013
Football and bowl games to come!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10280 Dec 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
thinking about the power nap we both took after work & yet we're still yawning our heads off... maybe hot bath will wake me up...if not...zzz
just be careful if u take a bath with ur man, cause that will definitely wake u up!
especially him!
lol

;]

thinking im not gonna let the snow forecast keep me in all day,
gonna get my ol man to take me out.
lol

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#10281 Dec 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 134,809
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 7,862
Highs & Lows of 2014 9 min Wolftracks 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min eleanorigby 37,802
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr mr goodwrench 138,434
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 152,928
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 hr Stormare 17,960
Is it possible to....... 5 hr Old Sam 620
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr dragoon70056 3,051
More from around the web