Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I've got Virgin Mobile.
....cheery!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10201 Dec 1, 2013
Thinking how far I have come from years ago..Many trials and heart aches..But a better me I have to say..May lessons learned and that's what counts.Never too old to learn if you really want to..God Bless you All.He sure has me.Can't thank the Lord enough.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10202 Dec 1, 2013
That this is a good football game!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10203 Dec 1, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot to think about. The negatives are truly negative, but the positives are very attractive. I'm not sure how I'd go with that. But if you're getting towards the twilight of your career, the new job won't be for, like, the next twenty or thirty years, so you might think about that, too. It could be a temporary inconvenience for a big payoff.
after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
Tired of doing without, and jobs like this don't come around every day. My wife's sisters husband is getting my foot in the door and I'd have to be a fool not to step in. My whole family is very supportive over my decision and agrees that the good out ways the bad.
This will be my final career change I will ever make. I will be making the change towards the end of January. Wish me luck H A!

Level 9

Location hidden

#10204 Dec 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
Tired of doing without, and jobs like this don't come around every day. My wife's sisters husband is getting my foot in the door and I'd have to be a fool not to step in. My whole family is very supportive over my decision and agrees that the good out ways the bad.
This will be my final career change I will ever make. I will be making the change towards the end of January. Wish me luck H A!
Good Luck liam...You have a great family I see..So blessed you are (~:

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#10205 Dec 1, 2013
Good luck liam and God be with you..you are in my prayers..(hugs)..<3

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10206 Dec 1, 2013
thinking how fast this long weekend went..
:(

Location hidden

#10207 Dec 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
excuse me for butting in Liam - but wanted to say, 12 yrs ago my husband had a chance to change jobs too. I remember he came home not knowing what to do and asked me what I thought.
I said, go for it and
that's all he needed to hear, someone else thought it was a good idea besides himself. and it Was. everything turned out just fine.
so..
go for it, if that's what You really want, because in life, u just never know for sure which road to take, but it could turn out to be the Best decision of ur life.
Best of Luck!
:]

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#10208 Dec 1, 2013
PFfff wrote:
thinking how fast this long weekend went..
:(
...thinking how fast this year went...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#10209 Dec 1, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...thinking how fast this year went...
it really did

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#10210 Dec 1, 2013
Another turkey sandwich......

Level 9

Location hidden

#10211 Dec 1, 2013
Thinking of things/people past,present and future.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#10212 Dec 1, 2013
WHAT'S IT TO YA??

Got your Hallway Pass??

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10213 Dec 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Luck liam...You have a great family I see..So blessed you are (~:
thanks HML
<3

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10214 Dec 1, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good luck liam and God be with you..you are in my prayers..(hugs)..<3
thank you Princess
<3

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10215 Dec 1, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me for butting in Liam - but wanted to say, 12 yrs ago my husband had a chance to change jobs too. I remember he came home not knowing what to do and asked me what I thought.
I said, go for it and
that's all he needed to hear, someone else thought it was a good idea besides himself. and it Was. everything turned out just fine.
so..
go for it, if that's what You really want, because in life, u just never know for sure which road to take, but it could turn out to be the Best decision of ur life.
Best of Luck!
:]
well I put this on here because I was looking for some input/ advise and your not butting in at all.
Funny thing is, my wife surprised me and said this would be foolish to pass up! We're both very excited about it and I can feel a huge burden being lifted and can't wait to get things rolling.
Thanks PFfff, I appreciate ya!
Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

#10216 Dec 2, 2013
Thinkin'

- one non cyber kiss

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#10217 Dec 3, 2013
Thinking the hernia surgery went well. Tried taking pain medicine yesterday but it was worse then the pain. Those things mess me up! They said take 2 and I only took half of one, thank god, and I couldn't even lift my head up. Hard to believe I used to be hooked on drugs and now I can't do them at all.
Guess I'll be posting quite a bit for the next 2 weeks while I'm stranded here at home.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10218 Dec 3, 2013
I'm thinking about Hoosier and his tail feather! I wonder how many hairs he has on his buttocks?

Location hidden

#10219 Dec 3, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well I put this on here because I was looking for some input/ advise and your not butting in at all.
Funny thing is, my wife surprised me and said this would be foolish to pass up! We're both very excited about it and I can feel a huge burden being lifted and can't wait to get things rolling.
Thanks PFfff, I appreciate ya!
:)

ok, Im thinking I miss Reebie, I actually dreamed of her last nite, lol - seriously!
in my dream she came back here and wrote something that didn't actually say it was her but it WAS her for sure. lol

so there actually is a point to telling u guys about that, and its that although we don't know each other as we would in the RW.
somehow, some people have come into topix and actually made a difference. have actually touched us in a good way - a way that makes u know for sure that there really are still good people in the world..
Reebie did that for me, she just made me feel a part of the "topix family" and for that i'd like to thank her.

Thanks Reeb!
Mamma would be so proud.
lol
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 min tiger_-_dad 137,722
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min replaytime 116,667
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Vector aka Victor... 29,387
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min Kid_Tomorrow 26,336
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 12 min Grace Nerissa 24,120
2 Arrested In State Fair Armed Robbery 16 min Christaliban 1
Cops: Wash. Man Posed as Policeman ... for 25 Y... 18 min Christaliban 3
What's your tip for the day? 39 min ms_Sweeter 1,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 147,094
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Fred Bear 5,604
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 306
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 3 hr dragoon70056 25
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE