created by: Thinker | Jun 1, 2010

Weird

1,921 votes

What are you thinking about now?

Click on an option to vote

  • Food
  • Home
  • Yourself
  • Work on the job
  • New car
  • Sex
  • Your wife
  • Your husband
  • Feeling guilty
  • Other
Comments
9,601 - 9,620 of 15,090 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10199
Dec 1, 2013
 
1941 New York Mining Disaster.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10200
Dec 1, 2013
 
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I've got Virgin Mobile.
....cheery!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10201
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Thinking how far I have come from years ago..Many trials and heart aches..But a better me I have to say..May lessons learned and that's what counts.Never too old to learn if you really want to..God Bless you All.He sure has me.Can't thank the Lord enough.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10202
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

That this is a good football game!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10203
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot to think about. The negatives are truly negative, but the positives are very attractive. I'm not sure how I'd go with that. But if you're getting towards the twilight of your career, the new job won't be for, like, the next twenty or thirty years, so you might think about that, too. It could be a temporary inconvenience for a big payoff.
after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
Tired of doing without, and jobs like this don't come around every day. My wife's sisters husband is getting my foot in the door and I'd have to be a fool not to step in. My whole family is very supportive over my decision and agrees that the good out ways the bad.
This will be my final career change I will ever make. I will be making the change towards the end of January. Wish me luck H A!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10204
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
Tired of doing without, and jobs like this don't come around every day. My wife's sisters husband is getting my foot in the door and I'd have to be a fool not to step in. My whole family is very supportive over my decision and agrees that the good out ways the bad.
This will be my final career change I will ever make. I will be making the change towards the end of January. Wish me luck H A!
Good Luck liam...You have a great family I see..So blessed you are (~:

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10205
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good luck liam and God be with you..you are in my prayers..(hugs)..<3

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10206
Dec 1, 2013
 
thinking how fast this long weekend went..
:(

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10207
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>after careful consideration I've decided to go for it.
Tired of doing without, and jobs like this don't come around every day. My wife's sisters husband is getting my foot in the door and I'd have to be a fool not to step in. My whole family is very supportive over my decision and agrees that the good out ways the bad.
This will be my final career change I will ever make. I will be making the change towards the end of January. Wish me luck H A!
excuse me for butting in Liam - but wanted to say, 12 yrs ago my husband had a chance to change jobs too. I remember he came home not knowing what to do and asked me what I thought.
I said, go for it and
that's all he needed to hear, someone else thought it was a good idea besides himself. and it Was. everything turned out just fine.
so..
go for it, if that's what You really want, because in life, u just never know for sure which road to take, but it could turn out to be the Best decision of ur life.
Best of Luck!
:]

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10208
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PFfff wrote:
thinking how fast this long weekend went..
:(
...thinking how fast this year went...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10209
Dec 1, 2013
 
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...thinking how fast this year went...
it really did

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10210
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another turkey sandwich......

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10211
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Thinking of things/people past,present and future.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10212
Dec 1, 2013
 
WHAT'S IT TO YA??

Got your Hallway Pass??

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10213
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Luck liam...You have a great family I see..So blessed you are (~:
thanks HML
<3

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10214
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Princess Hey wrote:
Good luck liam and God be with you..you are in my prayers..(hugs)..<3
thank you Princess
<3

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10215
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me for butting in Liam - but wanted to say, 12 yrs ago my husband had a chance to change jobs too. I remember he came home not knowing what to do and asked me what I thought.
I said, go for it and
that's all he needed to hear, someone else thought it was a good idea besides himself. and it Was. everything turned out just fine.
so..
go for it, if that's what You really want, because in life, u just never know for sure which road to take, but it could turn out to be the Best decision of ur life.
Best of Luck!
:]
well I put this on here because I was looking for some input/ advise and your not butting in at all.
Funny thing is, my wife surprised me and said this would be foolish to pass up! We're both very excited about it and I can feel a huge burden being lifted and can't wait to get things rolling.
Thanks PFfff, I appreciate ya!
Camilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10216
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Thinkin'

- one non cyber kiss

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10217
Dec 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Thinking the hernia surgery went well. Tried taking pain medicine yesterday but it was worse then the pain. Those things mess me up! They said take 2 and I only took half of one, thank god, and I couldn't even lift my head up. Hard to believe I used to be hooked on drugs and now I can't do them at all.
Guess I'll be posting quite a bit for the next 2 weeks while I'm stranded here at home.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10218
Dec 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm thinking about Hoosier and his tail feather! I wonder how many hairs he has on his buttocks?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 3 min Roxie Darling 15,628
You Know You're In Love When... (Sep '12) 4 min justaguess 27
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Subduction Zone 112,940
Guy Sues Pizzeria He Tried to Rob 8 min justaguess 7
Calif. 911 Dispatchers Get Wacky Calls (Aug '06) 8 min Culo de Chongo 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min mary 141,387
If you could create a new judgeit... 16 min Grace Nerissa 20
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min eleanorigby 34,981
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 1 hr Spirit67_ 1,455
•••
•••