Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10083 Nov 17, 2013
Everyone be safe out there.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10084 Nov 17, 2013
Per the news, tornado is on the ground twenty miles north of us, but it's moving away from us.

The tornado watch has been updated and we're solidly inside the box now. The warning areas always move, though, so it isn't unusual to be on the edge of the box and then have the box move over the county as the front rolls through.

The wind is howling and it's raining like a cow p*ssing on a flat rock.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10085 Nov 17, 2013
Thinking how some people may think different of someone cause they said what was on their mind..People are people..even the nice one takes all they can from someone.Don't tell me you never done anything to someone before..enough is enough..Don't start stuff with people and don't think it won't come back..Think about it!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#10086 Nov 17, 2013
Storms are past and we're back to normal, but the wife is upset with me because I took a ladder out to clean a gutter out during the storm. Hey, water was POURING over the gutter like a waterfall. It only took a couple of seconds... leaves had the downspout plugged.

Women.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10087 Nov 17, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Storms are past and we're back to normal, but the wife is upset with me because I took a ladder out to clean a gutter out during the storm. Hey, water was POURING over the gutter like a waterfall. It only took a couple of seconds... leaves had the downspout plugged.
Women.
Men....woman worry about their man and don't want anything to happen to them..You should thank her for loving you that much..

Level 8

Location hidden

#10088 Nov 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Men....woman worry about their man and don't want anything to happen to them..You should thank her for loving you that much..
I do, HML. She's my love, my life, my friend and my wife. I ain't mad or anything like that. Something needed attention and I took care of it. Wasn't a big deal.

Women.

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#10089 Nov 17, 2013
OMG HA I would have stuck that ladder where the sun dont shine..you have got to be kidding me and a storm there..
M E N

just be glad we love your hinies that much LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#10090 Nov 17, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
OMG HA I would have stuck that ladder where the sun dont shine..you have got to be kidding me and a storm there..
M E N
just be glad we love your hinies that much LOL
I put the ladder back in the garage, so it did end up where the sun don't shine. Heh heh heh.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10095 Nov 18, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Women.
we do what we need to do to protect our home. I had the same issue here before and when the water doesn't go where it's suppose to it comes in our basement. My wife just looked at me and said " your an idiot! "
But later she understood.
Glad to hear you all made it through and are okay.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10096 Nov 18, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>we do what we need to do to protect our home. I had the same issue here before and when the water doesn't go where it's suppose to it comes in our basement. My wife just looked at me and said " your an idiot! "
But later she understood.
Glad to hear you all made it through and are okay.
Northern Ohio caught it way worse than we did. This morning, looking out the window at brilliant sunshine, last night wasn't nearly as bad as I might have made it sound. Well, except for the Chiefs losing to the Broncos. All is well.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10097 Nov 18, 2013
The rest of my week!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10098 Nov 18, 2013
I had to make 3 phone calls & put on hold each time...man I hate that...the last one was to reset password & still cant log in...grrrrrr

Level 9

Location hidden

#10099 Nov 18, 2013
Some has to have back-up...LMAO..How many Pollocks does it take?..LMAO

Level 9

Location hidden

#10100 Nov 18, 2013
What am I? Fly paper for freaks?!

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#10101 Nov 18, 2013
Breasts and Butts,...Soft and Firm,...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10102 Nov 19, 2013
Thinking its time to hit the road.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10103 Nov 19, 2013
CPR classes

Level 8

Location hidden

#10104 Nov 19, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Thinking its time to hit the road.
be safe...=)

Level 8

Location hidden

#10105 Nov 19, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
CPR classes
oh those are fun but then I always took them with friends & we can make anything fun...as a matter of fact, I need to recertify...what time does class start?

Level 8

Location hidden

#10106 Nov 19, 2013
back on the phone this morning trying to get logged in...STILL no help...they say will get email within 24-48 hrs...good thing I am not waiting til last minute to register

also thinking about the geese flying over this morning...sign of cold weather for sure...that's a good thing...as much as I like my shorts & tees, the holidays feel more like holidays when its cooler...

thinking about calling my sister to see if she wants me to come over & help her...

thinking Id rather call a friend & have a good chat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 134,431
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 12 min whatimeisit 6,919
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 24 min DondoDork 1,212
Is it possible to....... 26 min CJ Rocker 610
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min wichita-rick 152,865
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 29 min DondoDork 34,999
In Loving Memory (Oct '08) 30 min DondoDork 1,120
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 44 min DondoDork 3,034
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr dragoon70056 37,786
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 28