Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9739 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm hoping that they are wrong about the weather. They are calling for rain tomorrow and my two little loves want to go trick-or-treating, naturally. Rain would be a bummer.
CenLa area (Alexandria) is having Halloween tonight but we are still on for tomorrow...and yes rain rain rain...but my neighborhood kiddies will still be by...hope your kiddies get to enjoy...if not build a blanket fort make popcorn & smores & tell ghost stories & hit stores day after for half price...=)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9740 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
And beer and rum!
The pantry already has all the essentials.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#9741 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
And beer and rum!
Greg keeps that stocked...and tequila...=)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9742 Oct 30, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
CenLa area (Alexandria) is having Halloween tonight but we are still on for tomorrow...and yes rain rain rain...but my neighborhood kiddies will still be by...hope your kiddies get to enjoy...if not build a blanket fort make popcorn & smores & tell ghost stories & hit stores day after for half price...=)
We'll go regardless, but it would be much nicer without rain. Your idea sounds fun though, maybe we'll do that tonight. I'll never pass up blanket forts, popcorn, and smores....I mean the kids, yeah, that's for the kids, LOL

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#9743 Oct 30, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean Mike?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#9744 Oct 30, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I smell a party coming on? LOL!
We'll invite Trina and her blankets so we can make our own forts!

Level 8

Location hidden

#9746 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a plan....maybe we can even drag reebie along too...=)

Level 6

Location hidden

#9747 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you said "Do I smell a party..." and then I misread "forts!" I was about to tell you there will be none of that going on in my blankets! But, now that I have taken a second look, okay then.:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#9748 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you said "Do I smell a party..." and then I misread "forts!" I was about to tell you there will be none of that going on in my blankets! But, now that I have taken a second look, okay then.:)
http://www.justdutchovenrecipes.com/index.htm...

Level 6

Location hidden

#9749 Oct 30, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
LOL, thanks Enzo. Way helpful.

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

God bless..

#9750 Oct 30, 2013
SO glad for another day to be with all my friends..just another day in paradise ...Embrace all the love..(hugs)..

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9751 Oct 30, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>that reminds me Beth, how's that black lab puppy been doing? I think it was a black lab wasn't it? He must be about 6 or 7 months old by now isn't he?
Hoping all is well with ya Beth!
God .... It has been four days with no response from me. I am sorry , just so overwhelmed and extremely busy.

My baby is a lab with some hound in him. He is the sweetest and mist loyal sod possible . Our little guy is our sunshine ; being empty nesters .

How are you baby 's doing ? Ummm including kids . Teenagers can be tough .... Love ya Hun . I am not here much but know when a good Man is a good man.Take care and never make your wifey feel last ? It's time for sweet notes in the pillow and you expressing your love ? Geez .... I am just a romantic Which mist women are ? Hee Hee .
just a puppy

Beacon, NY

#9752 Oct 31, 2013
...i miss you

wmw

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9753 Oct 31, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Im thinking if someone ever told me, " hey, there's gonna be a party and a girl they call Hippichick is gonna be there"' I would be like, " lets go!!"

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9754 Oct 31, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
God .... It has been four days with no response from me. I am sorry , just so overwhelmed and extremely busy.
My baby is a lab with some hound in him. He is the sweetest and mist loyal sod possible . Our little guy is our sunshine ; being empty nesters .
How are you baby 's doing ? Ummm including kids . Teenagers can be tough .... Love ya Hun . I am not here much but know when a good Man is a good man.Take care and never make your wifey feel last ? It's time for sweet notes in the pillow and you expressing your love ? Geez .... I am just a romantic Which mist women are ? Hee Hee .
your a sweetheart Beth. All is well here including the kids, dog, and of course the wifey!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9755 Oct 31, 2013
When is it going to get cold...

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9756 Oct 31, 2013
Hoping there will be a really good scary movie on tonight. Something more interesting than just Slashers. Wish they would show THE RING. That's what I call scary.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9757 Oct 31, 2013
thinkin how happy I am that daughter has finally dating a great guy...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#9758 Oct 31, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>Im thinking if someone ever told me, " hey, there's gonna be a party and a girl they call Hippichick is gonna be there"' I would be like, " lets go!!"
Never a dull moment, Liam! Well, unless I'm asleep! LOL!
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#9759 Oct 31, 2013
Thinking of covering the chilli's in chocolate for the next batch of trick or treat brats..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min pusherman_ 150,961
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 126,820
What's your tip for the day? 5 min Mega Monster 1,540
If you had a theme song every time you walked i... (Jan '14) 6 min slaughtering cows 114
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 9 min R C Honey 7,959
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Mega Monster 6,691
The Letter "S" (Nov '08) 39 min 40ish 9,480
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min Mega Monster 37,479
Bill Cosby 2 hr Dr Wu 147
Topix Talk 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 71

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE