• Other
Comments
9,081 - 9,100 of 18,456 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9635 Oct 25, 2013
I'm thinking its time for a cold one.... TGIF!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Danielson, CT

#9637 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly stop talking to HML !!!!
Kelly?
When will it hit you that your d!ck belongs in your pants not your personality?...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9638 Oct 25, 2013
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was still in my bathrobe and was gonna empty the dishwasher for her.
I'm thinking it might be wise for me to shout 'INCOMING' till I get my confidence back...
I have one around here that I have to watch out for if I don't want to get hurt in some way..I move in a hurry to get out of the way but it doesn't work all the time....Wish I could go through the house like a normal person..

Level 1

Danielson, CT

#9640 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol good comeback!!! I called you Kelly because your story reminded me of a friend! Plus I hate HML !!!
That is between you two, I happen to like her.
Hate is a bad thing, it clouds your judgement...

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9641 Oct 25, 2013
Enzo49 wrote:
I'm thinking about my broken nose today...
I was walking into the kitchen yesterday morning and my wife opened a kitchen cabinet as I turned the corner and you know the rest. She freaked out and started crying,I was bleeding pretty good. We were in the emergency room for 5 hours and the ear, nose, throat surgeon has me scheduled, I get operated on tomorrow...:@(
Oh Man that must have hurt so bad. So now I know what I can "accidentally" do if I get mad at mine . JK ......

Level 9

Location hidden

#9642 Oct 25, 2013
Hate is a strong word..I love everyone.May not like their ways but I still love them
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#9643 Oct 25, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Man that must have hurt so bad. So now I know what I can "accidentally" do if I get mad at mine . JK ......
sup POLLSTER

Level 1

Danielson, CT

#9644 Oct 25, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd let you come over and kiss it but don't want any accidents in my yard bwahaha...JK...
Thanks Beth

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be Too

#9645 Oct 25, 2013
OM big guy..Sorry but I am sure wife didnt mean it..bless her heart and yours..I will say a prayer sweety ..now a big boo boo on its face ..(hugs)..

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9646 Oct 25, 2013
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd let you come over and kiss it but don't want any accidents in my yard bwahaha...JK...
Thanks Beth
My fweelings are hurt . Ill kiss it and promise not to dump in your yard . Lol . Okay , I won't do that nose trick to my guy . Is be missing out on his muff dives . Bwahwah

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#9647 Oct 25, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
My fweelings are hurt . Ill kiss it and promise not to dump in your yard . Lol . Okay , I won't do that nose trick to my guy . Is be missing out on his muff dives . Bwahwah
LOL ... Hi Laura Beth ... I was thinking earlier about how that the neighbor's rose had seen it's day so I picked up the vase and took one last sniff of the rose and I inhaled a petal rose and exhaled and it hit the ground and Jax went after it thinking he'd scored a morsel of food, LOL ... that's what I was thinking about ... Guess you'd of had to been there ... Nice to see you ... Have a lovely weekend, girlie ... FC <3 ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#9648 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol good comeback!!! I called you Kelly because your story reminded me of a friend! Plus I hate HML !!!
Tell me why you hate me. Is it because I'm beautiful?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9649 Oct 25, 2013
About...Should I have Hot Cocoa OR A Chocolate Martini BEFORE Bedtime???

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9650 Oct 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
About...Should I have Hot Cocoa OR A Chocolate Martini BEFORE Bedtime???
Martini.. see you upstairs....:)

Level 1

Danielson, CT

#9652 Oct 25, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>damn Enzo! At first I chuckled but she must of nailed ya pretty good to need surgery! Sorry to hear that... I hope you nose how bad I feel.. Haha? ;)
...missed this...
Liam! I appreciate your concern you old softie, here's a tissue my friend hehe...yeah she did a good job, my turning into it didn't help matters any. Pop some tops for me this weekend old buddy, I'll be taking opiates next couple days...

Level 9

Location hidden

#9653 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know if you are beautiful?Beauty is more than what you see on the outside!!!
If you are who I think u are looks aren't as important as morals which you are lacking..... Hence the children you birthed from my husband!!
Sorry Baby but I'm not who you think I am..But it's nice you think of me often :~)

Level 1

Danielson, CT

#9654 Oct 25, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Baby but I'm not who you think I am..But it's nice you think of me often :~)
Who are you?...
<check out Moon>

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9655 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know if you are beautiful?Beauty is more than what you see on the outside!!!
If you are who I think u are looks aren't as important as morals which you are lacking..... Hence the children you birthed from my husband!!
Why are you pissed at her? did she brake into your house and steal his donation to the sperm bank? she got him drunk and raped him? He didn't collect a stud fee?
Wait I know,,,,,, she convinced your husband that she was dying and her last wish was to get knocked up by a married dude. That's it right!?

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9658 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu what are you twelve??? You are either one of "her" other profiles or a home wrecker too! Either way you suck!
Hahaha ding ding that is not one of the choices. You lose.
(Again)
Btw, whats with the twelve yr old question? You telling us your trash rummaging romeo is a pedeo bear too?
Dam girl, how thin are the pickings in your part of the world?

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

.......¿.......

#9659 Oct 26, 2013
Thinking things sure have changed on offbeat in the past couple years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 115,103
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Princess Hey 145,033
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min Mike Allen 40,137
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Mike Allen 6,861
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 17 min Mike Allen 1,256
favorite poets, authurs, ect. 18 min Mike Allen 6
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 20 min Princess Hey 55
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 36 min Bill 219
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr greymouser 790
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr Digital Etiquette 307