Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

^^^ That should have been on the what are you drinking thread. But I guess I was thinking about it too. LMAO
Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
^^^ That should have been on the what are you drinking thread. But I guess I was thinking about it too. LMAO
Oops! I should of posted my comment on that thread. I need to get out of my shell more often...:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Thinking about this poor dog close to me..It breaks my heart to hear it whin...can't even get anything done for it..Stupid people who has this poor creature should be done just like they have with it..Everytime I hear it whinning tears comes to my eyes.I'm a animal lover not just an owner.There is a big difference.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
Thinking about this poor dog close to me..It breaks my heart to hear it whin...can't even get anything done for it..Stupid people who has this poor creature should be done just like they have with it..Everytime I hear it whinning tears comes to my eyes.I'm a animal lover not just an owner.There is a big difference.
Steal it.

I would. If they don't take care of it they don't deserve it.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal it.
I would. If they don't take care of it they don't deserve it.
Sorry but I don't steal..but wish someone would..He needs a good home,someone who love it and take good care of..Pitbull but friendly...I die with this animal..for I'm afraid that is what's gonna happen to it..slowly and painful :~(

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't steal???? What about married men???
GFY...Leave me the hell alone.Stop trying to cause problems with your lies..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>GFY...Leave me the hell alone.Stop trying to cause problems with your lies..
He is right you know...you and your legs stole my heart last night in the 'what color is your underwear today' thread.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't steal..but wish someone would..He needs a good home,someone who love it and take good care of..Pitbull but friendly...I die with this animal..for I'm afraid that is what's gonna happen to it..slowly and painful :~(
Just go take it. I did that with a neighbors hound dog a few years back. She was outside all hours of the day and night and I would take her in here and there and make sure to leave food out for her every day but had 3 dogs of my own. Then we got about 2 feet of snow and she was taking to the woods for shelter and warmth and I could hear her cry night after night. Finally I brought her in for about a week to see what the neighbors would say - which turned out to be nothing. Then I posted on a local board that I had a dog for adoption and adopted her out to a friend on that forum. Hearing her plight and living conditions there was no way he was going to let her suffer any further. Showed up at my house at 6 a.m. for her. Before he drove off with her, he actually knocked on the neighbors door expecting them to put up a fight and asked if they cared that I was giving her away and they said nope. They were glad to be rid of her.

Sad part is - not even a month later they got another dog. Which I ended up caring for on and off until they finally moved away. Total scumbags.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Who the heck needs to steal married men??? I would give you mine...and all of his stuff too. If he's not good enough for you...go on down to my attorney's office and take your pick all the rest of her clients would give you their husbands too!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Just go take it. I did that with a neighbors hound dog a few years back. She was outside all hours of the day and night and I would take her in here and there and make sure to leave food out for her every day but had 3 dogs of my own. Then we got about 2 feet of snow and she was taking to the woods for shelter and warmth and I could hear her cry night after night. Finally I brought her in for about a week to see what the neighbors would say - which turned out to be nothing. Then I posted on a local board that I had a dog for adoption and adopted her out to a friend on that forum. Hearing her plight and living conditions there was no way he was going to let her suffer any further. Showed up at my house at 6 a.m. for her. Before he drove off with her, he actually knocked on the neighbors door expecting them to put up a fight and asked if they cared that I was giving her away and they said nope. They were glad to be rid of her.
Sad part is - not even a month later they got another dog. Which I ended up caring for on and off until they finally moved away. Total scumbags.
It's a wonder they didn't press charges for thief...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>It's a wonder they didn't press charges for thief...
Why would they press charges? They're the kind of people who if I took their next dog (and they accumulated about 10 by the time they moved) they would have just gotten another and another. The "man" of the house used to beat the one they got to replace the one I rehomed and I know for a fact that he ran another over and just tossed its body into the woods behind the house. Besides the cops were at their house so often for other issues (domestic violence, drugs, etc) they wouldn't have dared call them on me.

I may be a "thief" but I'll accept that if it saved that poor dog's life.
Game Over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>GFY...Leave me the hell alone.Stop trying to cause problems with your lies..
I'm thinking that you are Lifelover.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

None of you stupid azz trolls know anything..Just keep trying Baby!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking she is life lover CC princess hey and spirt 67
Ding...Ding...Ding...Sorry times up...You're wrong..None of them (~:

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does my name keep getting brought up? I don't even know any of you goons, except for the one who has 72 profiles...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
If you are like me and already have a Pack
of animals (lol) or live in a place that doesn't
allow animals you can still help.
Go to your local shelter and post the pics
on your facebook page. You wouldn't believe
how many animals are getting moved out of the
shelters just b/c ppl are sharing the pics.
props, props, props, props to you arctic! The world would be a much better place with more people like you in it and that's a big 10-4!

“...this space for lease......”

Since: Jun 08

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

....fixin' supper.......later, folkses.......

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Thinking about my sleep apnea test tonight.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
well we know your lol, game over, and oh Amy please. My your a clever one aren't ya. I may not know who you are, but I know this.......

http://youtu.be/luKmSLXukaw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••