Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Pink Lady

United States

#9454 Oct 17, 2013
Thanks it's nice to have someone respond ..sometimes people care more than you know..I am having a really good day today.. so I am trying to share a smile .. how are you?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9455 Oct 17, 2013
Pink Lady wrote:
Thanks it's nice to have someone respond ..sometimes people care more than you know..I am having a really good day today.. so I am trying to share a smile .. how are you?
I'm good thank you...why don't you regrister? Then you can talk in private through pm..

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9457 Oct 17, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
I'm thinking ... Wow now I'm axxx too?
Is that the only thing people have to do is try and guess who's who? I'm only me :) sorry to disappoint you posters!
Yes at first I post a lot but after a while it kinda got old to me. So tonight at shift change I logged on & had like 50 some replies. Started looking through them and bam their I was still on everyone mind. At least you guys are thinking about me :) thanks for that!!
P.s. get a freaking life AH, LB, SE, CE lol you guys are flipping looooosers and drama queens, can't wait til karma bites u in the a double s :) talk at cha later gators Not!
hey if your me does that also mean i am you, if so how does that screamer get i have been chasing you around (your gona have to slow down so i can catch you)lol
Not a Troll

Brooklyn, NY

#9459 Oct 17, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I am friends on FB with one of the Albuquerque ballooners so I got to see all the pix...over 500 balloons...all open air no obstructions...it was absolutely breathtaking!!!...yay!!! glad you got a getaway coming up!!! you REALLY deserve it...=)
http://news.yahoo.com/two-hurt-hot-air-balloo...
Two hurt in hot air balloon accident at Albuquerque festival
October 10, 2013 3:40 PM
By Zelie Pollon

SANTA FE, New Mexico - Two passengers taking part in the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta were injured when their multicolored hot air balloon hit an electrical wire and plunged 40 feet to the ground, an official said on Thursday.

Witnesses to Wednesday's accident told local news stations the hot air balloon got tangled in electrical wires. "The balloon called New Mexico Sunrise struck power lines and set off a series of events that resulted in the balloon dropping more than 40 feet to the ground," said Tom Garrity, president of The Garrity Group and head of media relations for the Fiesta.

Both occupants were transported to University of New Mexico Hospital.

Pilot Mark Kilgore, 59, and passenger, Danny Lovato, 66, were taken to the hospital with severe burns. Hospital officials said Lovato remained in critical condition on Thursday.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9460 Oct 17, 2013
Is thinking disney should have checked the dates on those posts. That was weeks ago. No one has mentioned disney in weeks. Hmm

Also those replies are the 50 or so threads you posted on disney not actual replies to u!! Smdh. Lmao. Hope this helps ;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#9461 Oct 17, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Is thinking disney should have checked the dates on those posts. That was weeks ago. No one has mentioned disney in weeks. Hmm
Also those replies are the 50 or so threads you posted on disney not actual replies to u!! Smdh. Lmao. Hope this helps ;)
I'm thinking did you used to post under a different name or names?
You sound familiar.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9463 Oct 18, 2013
Thinking why am I still up?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9464 Oct 18, 2013
My FIL, recovering from surgery.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9465 Oct 18, 2013
Not a Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.yahoo.com/two-hurt-hot-air-balloo...
Two hurt in hot air balloon accident at Albuquerque festival
October 10, 2013 3:40 PM
By Zelie Pollon
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Two passengers taking part in the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta were injured when their multicolored hot air balloon hit an electrical wire and plunged 40 feet to the ground, an official said on Thursday.
Witnesses to Wednesday's accident told local news stations the hot air balloon got tangled in electrical wires. "The balloon called New Mexico Sunrise struck power lines and set off a series of events that resulted in the balloon dropping more than 40 feet to the ground," said Tom Garrity, president of The Garrity Group and head of media relations for the Fiesta.
Both occupants were transported to University of New Mexico Hospital.
Pilot Mark Kilgore, 59, and passenger, Danny Lovato, 66, were taken to the hospital with severe burns. Hospital officials said Lovato remained in critical condition on Thursday.
that's terrible...can't recall any accidents in Natchez & I've attended for years & I sure as hello aint flying off in one...=)

Level 8

Location hidden

#9466 Oct 18, 2013
thinking if I don't go back to bed I'm going to be really tired later but all jacked up anticipating road trip!!! First getaway in 7 months!!! Is it noon yet???

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9467 Oct 18, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
hey if your me does that also mean i am you, if so how does that screamer get i have been chasing you around (your gona have to slow down so i can catch you)lol
"I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly
I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come
Corporation teeshirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob"

coo coo bird!

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9468 Oct 18, 2013
playing a game of Mahjong

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#9469 Oct 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
thinking if I don't go back to bed I'm going to be really tired later but all jacked up anticipating road trip!!! First getaway in 7 months!!! Is it noon yet???
Where to?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9470 Oct 18, 2013
thinking of telling OLA to have fun,
:))

Level 9

Location hidden

#9472 Oct 18, 2013
What I post on a thread...didn't want it that why but maybe it will help someone to understand something...I'm so embarrassed...drops head in shame.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#9473 Oct 18, 2013
My boy is off to his first High School dance. Never was interested in going to the dances in middle school... then again he didn't have a girl that he liked in middle school.... but she's not his "girlfriend" he swears. She's just the reason he gets up and goes to school without fail every single day this year.

Until this year I never heard that child once say "I can't waint until school Monday"

Level 8

Location hidden

#9474 Oct 18, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Where to?
see location...=)

Level 8

Location hidden

#9475 Oct 18, 2013
PFfff wrote:
thinking of telling OLA to have fun,
:))
awww it's the thought that counts...lol

might think of you at the balloon glow, fireworks, & band (cheap tequila) while drinking Bud Lite tonight...=)

AW here's the website

http://www.natchezballoonrace.com/

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#9476 Oct 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
see location...=)
I saw the link, nice. I've never seen hot air balloons en masse, I think that could go on the to do list. Balloon glow looks interesting, have great time!

Level 8

Location hidden

#9477 Oct 18, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the link, nice. I've never seen hot air balloons en masse, I think that could go on the to do list. Balloon glow looks interesting, have great time!
thanx...it was on my bucket list...have been several yrs (now just the aurora borealis) & I'm happy here...the Albuquerque Festival is so glorious I'd probably die from the experience lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,753
Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts 6 min -CatCiao- 16
Weird museums: Travel off the beaten path 8 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min replaytime 131,739
why is geno stalking 21 min Spirit67_ 11
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 26 min Roxie Darling 284
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,532
True or False Game 37 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,240
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min dirty white boy- 152,341
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 1 hr DILF 6
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr chortle 68
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,713