Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9437 Oct 16, 2013
thinking that tomorrow is my friday already...the week goes fast around here (L O N G days, though)

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9438 Oct 16, 2013
thinking a man with a bow small enough for a little kid to shoot would be as funny as watchin him dig a ditch with a spoon

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9439 Oct 16, 2013
Lol thinking that anyone who imagines tricking someone and then tells their sock in public forum that they tricked him is surely not really talking to anyone but themself. ;)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9440 Oct 16, 2013
"Dracula" series that starts on the 25th.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9441 Oct 16, 2013
Thinking not sitting up all night like I did last night..Going to bed a little earlier..

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#9442 Oct 16, 2013
how I would love to be somewhere else other than here..calgon please take me away...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#9443 Oct 16, 2013
Thinking how good these beef ribs that I had two days ago. Smothered in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, yesss siirrrr!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#9444 Oct 16, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>That brought this song to mind....
Motley Cre - Girl don't go away mad
http://youtu.be/RI4SzEb5tog
I hope you know Liam that messin with me dingbat is a reportable offence...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9445 Oct 16, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Thinking how good these beef ribs that I had two days ago. Smothered in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, yesss siirrrr!
Now you did it. I'll be thinking about those ribs 'till I get to the store tomorrow......

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#9446 Oct 17, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Now that sounds good! I had some ribs at the FIL's house over the weekend that were dry rubbed & smoked. They were tender as heck but so salty it was like lickin the inside of the salt shaker....

I love me some barbecue!!
Pink Lady

United States

#9447 Oct 17, 2013
I hope someday you will talk to me like you once did..I miss you..alot I don't understand, and may never..But,I truly believe you're meant to be in my life.. :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#9448 Oct 17, 2013
I'm thinking about what it would be like if I never existed...
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9449 Oct 17, 2013

Level 9

Location hidden

#9450 Oct 17, 2013
Thinking does people really care about others..I know I do and maybe too much.
Nobodys Angel

United States

#9451 Oct 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Thinking does people really care about others..I know I do and maybe too much.
yes, but sometimes I am very misunderstood .. I very tenderhearted .. I try to be a hardazz it almost never works..smile

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#9452 Oct 17, 2013
thinking about some GOOD bbq ribs...have been for days...weeks...dang TV commercial!!! and now this...

Level 9

Location hidden

#9453 Oct 17, 2013
Nobodys Angel wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but sometimes I am very misunderstood .. I very tenderhearted .. I try to be a hardazz it almost never works..smile
I too am tenderhearted and misunderstood at times...
Pink Lady

United States

#9454 Oct 17, 2013
Thanks it's nice to have someone respond ..sometimes people care more than you know..I am having a really good day today.. so I am trying to share a smile .. how are you?

Level 9

Location hidden

#9455 Oct 17, 2013
Pink Lady wrote:
Thanks it's nice to have someone respond ..sometimes people care more than you know..I am having a really good day today.. so I am trying to share a smile .. how are you?
I'm good thank you...why don't you regrister? Then you can talk in private through pm..

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9457 Oct 17, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
I'm thinking ... Wow now I'm axxx too?
Is that the only thing people have to do is try and guess who's who? I'm only me :) sorry to disappoint you posters!
Yes at first I post a lot but after a while it kinda got old to me. So tonight at shift change I logged on & had like 50 some replies. Started looking through them and bam their I was still on everyone mind. At least you guys are thinking about me :) thanks for that!!
P.s. get a freaking life AH, LB, SE, CE lol you guys are flipping looooosers and drama queens, can't wait til karma bites u in the a double s :) talk at cha later gators Not!
hey if your me does that also mean i am you, if so how does that screamer get i have been chasing you around (your gona have to slow down so i can catch you)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Enzo49 147,001
Some Thoughts For Muslim Tolerance! (May '13) 16 min US of A 4
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 37 min Bill 13,329
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 38 min Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 1,999
white... 1 hr whatimeisit 265
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Anonomuss 1,076
•••

Weird People Search