Feeling guilty

Other

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9348 Oct 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking about the mock hostage-taking I am supposed to do this morning...nervous
I am nervous for you. Be safe. Let us know how that went. Okay?

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9349 Oct 15, 2013
How funny it is reading about myself

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#9350 Oct 15, 2013
Almost glad the game is ending. I've found about 12 "I"s but not one other dang letter to spell topix with.
JJD

Denver, CO

#9351 Oct 15, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be careful, as I always am....if it wasn't for your help, I would have been stumped. There are 2 more that I didn't open and I'll send those to you, also...
Hell what's going on with you today babe? Hope every damn thing is going good for you. Hell thinking about riding down to see you this weekend. Let me know babe if you going to be around.
JJD

Denver, CO

#9352 Oct 15, 2013
axxx wrote:
How funny it is reading about myself
Hell any body can read about you on the damn internet. Hell like spirit told you go find your damn mexian bahahahahahaha.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9353 Oct 15, 2013
Thinking will I get the other props for today????

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#9354 Oct 15, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Almost glad the game is ending. I've found about 12 "I"s but not one other dang letter to spell topix with.
wish we could swap I was way long on o's today

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#9356 Oct 15, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
wish we could swap I was way long on o's today
I hear ya. I could use an "o". LOL.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9357 Oct 15, 2013
Yes JJD, you are welcome to come over this weekend.......me and lil function were going. to the beach if it's nice, to play and have lunch.
If it's not nice, then we are going to our other spot , at an attempt to have another picnic and play...... Does any of these sound good to you at all?
JJD

Denver, CO

#9360 Oct 15, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Yes JJD, you are welcome to come over this weekend.......me and lil function were going. to the beach if it's nice, to play and have lunch.
If it's not nice, then we are going to our other spot , at an attempt to have another picnic and play...... Does any of these sound good to you at all?
Hell that sounds like a good damn time. Hell I'll bring my bow and arrow for big guy to damn have fun with. I'll leave around 7am and be at your place around 10am hell this going to be fun. I see that Donald fella can't get damn enough of stalking folks. Bahahahahaha
hell pay no mind to his ignorance ain't any of his business what the hell you do.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9361 Oct 15, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell that sounds like a good damn time. Hell I'll bring my bow and arrow for big guy to damn have fun with. I'll leave around 7am and be at your place around 10am hell this going to be fun. I see that Donald fella can't get damn enough of stalking folks. Bahahahahaha
hell pay no mind to his ignorance ain't any of his business what the hell you do.
OK, great sounds good....he will like using your bow & arrow. So I was thinking, if the weather is too cold for the beach then we can go to, me and lil functions other place instead....After yesterday and what I was told today, I don't care what he says. I think it's funny how he Thinks he knows all about me....Lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#9362 Oct 15, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he say "Raining"? Who said anything about rain? Lol...again, thinks he knows so much.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9363 Oct 15, 2013
I need a vacation.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9364 Oct 15, 2013
Wondering why a certain people won't even reply back to me...I'm not wanting anything if that's what you think..just concerned about you..Love you ((HUGS))
JJD

Denver, CO

#9365 Oct 15, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, great sounds good....he will like using your bow & arrow. So I was thinking, if the weather is too cold for the beach then we can go to, me and lil functions other place instead....After yesterday and what I was told today, I don't care what he says. I think it's funny how he Thinks he knows all about me....Lol
Hell that's a date right there. Hell I'll touch base with you on Friday to finalize. Hell girl looking forward to seeing you two again.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9366 Oct 15, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell that's a date right there. Hell I'll touch base with you on Friday to finalize. Hell girl looking forward to seeing you two again.
OK, it should be a lot of fun....I was thinking about also, going to the farm for the day, but that's up to you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9367 Oct 15, 2013
A family member who passed away 8/5/2013...today would have been his Birthday...Happy Birthday Big John...you are SO missed...RIP John

Please feel free to lift a Coors light...in memory of Big John...Thanks
JJD

Denver, CO

#9368 Oct 15, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it should be a lot of fun....I was thinking about also, going to the farm for the day, but that's up to you.
Hell the farm sounds nice to. Hell lets do it and we can stop some place and let little man do the damn bow and arrow.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#9369 Oct 15, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
A family member who passed away 8/5/2013...today would have been his Birthday...Happy Birthday Big John...you are SO missed...RIP John
Please feel free to lift a Coors light...in memory of Big John...Thanks
I will lift a Keystone Light to honor Big John when I get home Marissa! I have a wonderful friend, more like a brother, that goes by Big John too. HUGS, my friend!

Level 5

Location hidden

#9370 Oct 15, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell the farm sounds nice to. Hell lets do it and we can stop some place and let little man do the damn bow and arrow.
Sounds good, friend...you'll like it. Have a good evening...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 120,513
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 9 min Juju Beans 6,814
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min Junket 77,352
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 31 min Go Blue Forever 3,828
Woman kicked out of church for starring in erec... (Oct '10) 34 min liam cul8r 53
" Tell me a secret"...... 41 min liam cul8r 242
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 43 min DILF 1,466
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 1 hr DILF 1,378
True or False Game 1 hr DILF 303
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 148,890
Ebola in America 9 hr the nightmare is ... 476
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 11 hr Parden Pard 17

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE