|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JJD

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
I'm thinking about all my beloved point gone right to the trash after the end of the week.
Is it because of the Gov't?
Please don't leave me....
Hell he's mental I told you so many times. Hell I just got finished damn reading the texts he sent you. Hell you need to delete that message system and stay the hell away from all that. Hell that fella is a mental case and he ain't well a tall.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell he's mental I told you so many times. Hell I just got finished damn reading the texts he sent you. Hell you need to delete that message system and stay the hell away from all that. Hell that fella is a mental case and he ain't well a tall.
You got here quick...Do you see how he originally starts off somewhat cordial and then he starts going off the deep end; accusing me of being Mexican and someone named Marty? What a roller coaster ride it is talking to him....I think it's funny how he's that unhappy and that psychotic to say so many conflicting things....
Did you see where he pretends to be, you know who and then switches it to someone else? I would never ever have my child around that crap....he can't even keep his stories straight.
He just needs to continue being miserable and continue stalking the internet in his predator mode...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Marty is suppose to be my husband....Lol. OMG, I just want to know if Marty is my husband, for one, is he good looking? Next, are we happily married? He would be a GREAT candidate for a psychotic study at the university...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

whatimeisit wrote:
Columbus Day poem from third grade
In 1492 ~ Columbus sailed the ocean blue ~ he had 3 ships that left from Spain ~ something something through wind and rain ?
I helped make 22 Columbus puppets after reading this poem today...

In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

He had three ships and left from Spain;
He sailed through sunshine, wind and rain.

He sailed by night; he sailed by day;
He used the stars to find his way.

A compass also helped him know
How to find the way to go.

Ninety sailors were on board;
Some men worked while others snored.

Then the workers went to sleep;
And others watched the ocean deep.

Day after day they looked for land;
They dreamed of trees and rocks and sand.

October 12 their dream came true,
You never saw a happier crew!

"Indians! Indians!" Columbus cried;
His heart was filled with joyful pride.

But "India" the land was not;
It was the Bahamas, and it was hot.

The Arakawa natives were very nice;
They gave the sailors food and spice.

Columbus sailed on to find some gold
To bring back home, as he'd been told.

He made the trip again and again,
Trading gold to bring to Spain.

The first American? No, not quite.
But Columbus was brave, and he was bright.
JJD

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got here quick...Do you see how he originally starts off somewhat cordial and then he starts going off the deep end; accusing me of being Mexican and someone named Marty? What a roller coaster ride it is talking to him....I think it's funny how he's that unhappy and that psychotic to say so many conflicting things....
Did you see where he pretends to be, you know who and then switches it to someone else? I would never ever have my child around that crap....he can't even keep his stories straight.
He just needs to continue being miserable and continue stalking the internet in his predator mode...
Hell I noticed it. I would stay the hell far away from all of that. Hell he ain't right a tall. Hell he could go off the deep deep end and stalk you in person try to damn harm you in some way. Hell after reading his sh!t I wouldn't put a damn thing past him. Hell his mood swings ain't nothing to play with girl.

Hell if he wants that gal laura so damn bad call off the damn divorce. Hell you don't need any body used up to begin with. There ain't no telling if he's carrying a damn std how the hell he talks in his texts.
JJD

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Marty is suppose to be my husband....Lol. OMG, I just want to know if Marty is my husband, for one, is he good looking? Next, are we happily married? He would be a GREAT candidate for a psychotic study at the university...
Hell I have to agree with you there. Hell the institution could help him out a lot. Hell I'm glad he thinks you married now you know he ain't no kind of sh!t to come up with some thing like that.
Hell he's out of his damn mind when it comes to you girl.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I noticed it. I would stay the hell far away from all of that. Hell he ain't right a tall. Hell he could go off the deep deep end and stalk you in person try to damn harm you in some way. Hell after reading his sh!t I wouldn't put a damn thing past him. Hell his mood swings ain't nothing to play with girl.
Hell if he wants that gal laura so damn bad call off the damn divorce. Hell you don't need any body used up to begin with. There ain't no telling if he's carrying a damn std how the hell he talks in his texts.
I plan on staying far away from him/it...Your are so right and he could have done almost anything to me in person. I was talking to a close friend of mine and he was saying that, he could set you up and you may never come back...with hearing that and reading his horrible text messages, I will have to agree.... You never know what goes through people's minds who have severe mood swings and psychosis...
We were having lunch one day and I brought this whole thing up and he knows the story about you know who; so he was scared for me to ever meet him under any circumstance....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I have to agree with you there. Hell the institution could help him out a lot. Hell I'm glad he thinks you married now you know he ain't no kind of sh!t to come up with some thing like that.
Hell he's out of his damn mind when it comes to you girl.
Yes, I thought it was funny about the married crap....oh well, scrape the barrel some more, I guess...Lol
I think I'll talk to our neighborhood officer and see if she can patrol more in case if he comes around...

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

what am i thinking it is so funny reading spirit talk to her self as jjd, the things that come into er head are so funny i can't stop laughing, she tries so hard to sound so different as jjd

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

What are you thinking about now? That somehow, I clicked into the topix twilight zone. Am accidentally eavesdropping on someones Skype.
:o
:\
JJD

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan on staying far away from him/it...Your are so right and he could have done almost anything to me in person. I was talking to a close friend of mine and he was saying that, he could set you up and you may never come back...with hearing that and reading his horrible text messages, I will have to agree.... You never know what goes through people's minds who have severe mood swings and psychosis...
We were having lunch one day and I brought this whole thing up and he knows the story about you know who; so he was scared for me to ever meet him under any circumstance....
Hell you got to be careful damn glad some body else told you. Hell I hope you under stand how damn dangerous he is. I don't damn blame you none for talking to the Officer hell that's a damn good idea.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Your Ip has been cloned and will start emailing everybody in your book,...

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Actually your MAC has been used,...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell you got to be careful damn glad some body else told you. Hell I hope you under stand how damn dangerous he is. I don't damn blame you none for talking to the Officer hell that's a damn good idea.
I'll be careful, as I always am....if it wasn't for your help, I would have been stumped. There are 2 more that I didn't open and I'll send those to you, also...
JJD

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be careful, as I always am....if it wasn't for your help, I would have been stumped. There are 2 more that I didn't open and I'll send those to you, also...
Hell I just got them damn he's mental to say all that sh!t. Hell he wants to do your damn mother and sh!t. Keep in mind it takes one damn mental person to say hell like that. Hell the entire text messages from him are damn messed up. Hell he should reconcile with that hefty gal laura and leave you the hell alone.

Hell they used to abusing each damn other. Damn divorcing separating every damn year. Hell that's messed up all in it's self.
Hell your life is a thousand times better than all that sh!t. Hell I'll check on you tomorrow babe like I always do. Lock your damn doors.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking, I sure hope this hole where my tooth used to be doesn't dry socket! <<ouch>>
Too bad! It already did! Thinking....this sucks!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Prolol Tart wrote:
What are you thinking about now? That somehow, I clicked into the topix twilight zone. Am accidentally eavesdropping on someones Skype.
:o
:\
ya mean you're actually reading it??? lol

I'm thinking bout taking my bath...

and thinking I will get to take a shower this weekend...fist since Easter!!! woohoo

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I just got them damn he's mental to say all that sh!t. Hell he wants to do your damn mother and sh!t. Keep in mind it takes one damn mental person to say hell like that. Hell the entire text messages from him are damn messed up. Hell he should reconcile with that hefty gal laura and leave you the hell alone.
Hell they used to abusing each damn other. Damn divorcing separating every damn year. Hell that's messed up all in it's self.
Hell your life is a thousand times better than all that sh!t. Hell I'll check on you tomorrow babe like I always do. Lock your damn doors.
Amen dear....tomorrow it is. Puzzling after rereading, how he goes from being, you know who, to he's not...LOL. His whole web of lies makes me shudder...
Have a Good Night and thank you, as always..

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad! It already did! Thinking....this sucks!
oh no!!!! I feel for ya, I really do...I was always so afraid of getting it...should have video'ed myself trying to smoke...so much gauze on the spot I could hardly clamp my lips around cig to get a good puff lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••