Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9326 Oct 14, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
What are you thinking about now? That somehow, I clicked into the topix twilight zone. Am accidentally eavesdropping on someones Skype.
:o
:\
ya mean you're actually reading it??? lol

I'm thinking bout taking my bath...

and thinking I will get to take a shower this weekend...fist since Easter!!! woohoo

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9327 Oct 14, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I just got them damn he's mental to say all that sh!t. Hell he wants to do your damn mother and sh!t. Keep in mind it takes one damn mental person to say hell like that. Hell the entire text messages from him are damn messed up. Hell he should reconcile with that hefty gal laura and leave you the hell alone.
Hell they used to abusing each damn other. Damn divorcing separating every damn year. Hell that's messed up all in it's self.
Hell your life is a thousand times better than all that sh!t. Hell I'll check on you tomorrow babe like I always do. Lock your damn doors.
Amen dear....tomorrow it is. Puzzling after rereading, how he goes from being, you know who, to he's not...LOL. His whole web of lies makes me shudder...
Have a Good Night and thank you, as always..

Level 8

Location hidden

#9328 Oct 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad! It already did! Thinking....this sucks!
oh no!!!! I feel for ya, I really do...I was always so afraid of getting it...should have video'ed myself trying to smoke...so much gauze on the spot I could hardly clamp my lips around cig to get a good puff lol

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#9329 Oct 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad! It already did! Thinking....this sucks!
... sock it to you ... ouch ...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9330 Oct 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Talked to my sister earlier and am now pondering why some people get "disability" payments for their kids. I mean it's it our job, as parents, to support our kids, right? So why do certain people get checks for having kids that are a little slow or whatnot?
****I could understand if a child was so disabled that the cost of raising that child was overwhelming that they would receive a check****
But what about all these parents who just have their kid labeled with things like adhd and stuff? Kids who (could) lead perfectly normal lives with just a little bit of an issue, nothing that would prevent them from being successfull adults (other than maybe being raised moochy or lazy entitled parents)? Why should they receive government checks?
Well, I'm sure I'll get all kinds of negative judge it's for this but still... that's what I'm thinking about right now....
some are deserving and some aren't. Which makes it harder for the people who are. I would say I know how you feel, but really your situation would probably make you a little more frustrated with it then it does me. But believe me I get it. I see it every day and all kinds of different situations that pizzes me off but all I can do is do my part and do the right thing. So what I'm trying to say is, just continue doing the right thing and try not to let yourself be consumed with those who don't.
Your one of the good ones SB.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#9332 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no!!!! I feel for ya, I really do...I was always so afraid of getting it...should have video'ed myself trying to smoke...so much gauze on the spot I could hardly clamp my lips around cig to get a good puff lol
I was being so careful too! I gotta go back in the morning and have it repacked. Oh well, at least it's helping it heal properly.
Miss my Sistah!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9333 Oct 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being so careful too! I gotta go back in the morning and have it repacked. Oh well, at least it's helping it heal properly.
Miss my Sistah!!
Ask the dentist about using a peroxide (3%) rinse. Has saved me from many a tooth infection.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9334 Oct 14, 2013
how nice it is outside makes me want to go camping and sit around the camp fire and pick on the guitar

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9335 Oct 14, 2013
thinking that Liam is a very nice person...glad he 'found' this place

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9336 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ya mean you're actually reading it??? lol
I'm thinking bout taking my bath...
and thinking I will get to take a shower this weekend...fist since Easter!!! woohoo
It's kinda like... Aw , being hypnotized by a train wreck. Ya wanna look away, ya know, but can't. lmoao. Happy 4 U to read you got a shower installed. GN
;D

Level 8

Location hidden

#9337 Oct 14, 2013
Agree prolol tart ....
Didn't install love my vintage claw foot tubs but shower at hotel is like a spa...=)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#9338 Oct 14, 2013
I'm thinking:
A. Does anyone else have that add in the top right corner that has a low cut top, well endowed female at the end of a wood table and it says,'paper football', get three down her shirt and win?
B. Should I "kick" it?

C. What will my wife think if she walks by if I "win"?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9339 Oct 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking that Liam is a very nice person...glad he 'found' this place
im thinking the feeling is mutual...
Sam

United States

#9340 Oct 15, 2013

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9341 Oct 15, 2013
thinking about the mock hostage-taking I am supposed to do this morning...nervous
Sam

United States

#9342 Oct 15, 2013
Thinking of hw to make money,try this http://www.theworkpaid.net/...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9345 Oct 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking about the mock hostage-taking I am supposed to do this morning...nervous
Morning Debra 27...Ya know EVERYONE b!tches WHEN they have to do a MOCK anything at school, work and military exercise.. BUT..It is for our best interests.. as NOT to FREAK OUT...If the REAL event did occur...

I always BELIEVED.. Practice makes Perfect in all avenues of our life...

You'll be Fine...;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#9346 Oct 15, 2013
How good my lunch was...

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9347 Oct 15, 2013
I'm hornE

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9348 Oct 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
I am nervous for you. Be safe. Let us know how that went. Okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min black shuck 152,892
Happy New Year 2015 3 min Bree_Z 16
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,528
True or False Game 4 min Princess Hey 1,313
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 6 min Princess Hey 295
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 8 min Princess Hey 7,429
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Mega Monster 7,820
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 12 min black shuck 465
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,790
Is it possible to....... 3 hr Laughing Out Loud 615