“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#9243 Oct 13, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked at Ft. Benning Commissary, what got thrown away,
Three forty foot trailers full as of that Sunday , Reopened that Monday,...
just heard on the news that all was cleared at midnight...but sheesh think of the loss that groceries took yesterday...not all chains, some smaller stores too...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#9244 Oct 13, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Say now.. baby! They do that, I will lose yet another soap opera.
~chuckles~ To be young and dumb again, aye?
To be young again with this knowledge, would be akin to winning the lottery.
As far as the real world, I try not to think. Had deadly angered chilled goose flesh a bit of this wonderful day, finding out a two year old was beaten to death by a man that had beaten a three year old, I believe not long ago.
Okay...my take. What the f--k is up with that s#it? I could spit blood am so heated of it! The law needs revamped. This man should not be alive after beating a three year old. Or at best in prison for a long long time. Work his ass off and pay for it with his own dime. Then a two year old would still be alive.
And here,fun humans are in prison for friggin' pot, some on a long stay. The ratconfusedbastards let grrrrrrrr animals walk the streets free to do it afuckingain.~snags up! and eats soapbox~~snarl~
But...in my world, which I dwell in, was a very rewarding and nice day. Wonderful weather.
have noticed more & more lately news stories of evil twisted individuals...small towns/big cities...ALL OVER...I'm a positive person never been into gloom & doom, but it's NOT going to get better...and if anybody says it doesn't affect them...they are heartless bastids/beotches too...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9245 Oct 13, 2013
thinking it is time to log off...have a great day

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9246 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
just heard on the news that all was cleared at midnight...but sheesh think of the loss that groceries took yesterday...not all chains, some smaller stores too...

Mom & Pop stores can't handle much, like the big boys can,...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9247 Oct 13, 2013
Sitting here thinking about others...
JJD

Denver, CO

#9248 Oct 13, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Well that stunk, picnic was some what ruined, thanks to the Gov't....
Hell girl the government can screw up a good damn day for you. Hell I went to your ig any ways and didn't see any new pictures. What's going on to day with you?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9249 Oct 13, 2013
Just wondering if I should wear a coat to church today. Its gettin very chilly out there.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9250 Oct 13, 2013
thinking how nice the weather is - finally!
lol

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9251 Oct 13, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell girl the government can screw up a good damn day for you. Hell I went to your ig any ways and didn't see any new pictures. What's going on to day with you?
Hello, I haven't posted anymore pics yet, but I will soon....Let's see, I'm watching football and getting things ready for the week. Also, I purchased tickets for the Monster Trucks in January....
And yes, I saw you know who at Church and I smiled and kept walking.. I was in a hurry.:))
JJD

Denver, CO

#9252 Oct 13, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I haven't posted anymore pics yet, but I will soon....Let's see, I'm watching football and getting things ready for the week. Also, I purchased tickets for the Monster Trucks in January....
And yes, I saw you know who at Church and I smiled and kept walking.. I was in a hurry.:))
Bahahahahaha Hell you to damn funny girl. Hell I knew you wasn't going to stop and damn talk. Hell you chicken. Them damn monster trucks are going to be good for the kid to see. Hell you should have a lot of fun with that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9253 Oct 13, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahaha Hell you to damn funny girl. Hell I knew you wasn't going to stop and damn talk. Hell you chicken. Them damn monster trucks are going to be good for the kid to see. Hell you should have a lot of fun with that.
Lol....I'm busy on Sunday morning, I only have a limited time to get to the stage. Yeah, we missed the Monster trucks last year and I promised to take him the next time they come to town; so tickets are on sale...

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: May 12

TRICK or TREAT

#9254 Oct 13, 2013
Dreading the return of someone...
:(

Although I am enjoying the Peace for now....
:)
JJD

Denver, CO

#9255 Oct 13, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....I'm busy on Sunday morning, I only have a limited time to get to the stage. Yeah, we missed the Monster trucks last year and I promised to take him the next time they come to town; so tickets are on sale...
Bahahahaha Hell you chicken alright. Hell have a good rest of the evening check back with you tomorrow.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9256 Oct 13, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha Hell you chicken alright. Hell have a good rest of the evening check back with you tomorrow.
I'm not Chicken, I just don't have a lot of time to chat, at that time...I just smile and keep moving along. Have a nice day/night too...

Location Shown

#9257 Oct 13, 2013
Poultry,

Just another way to say Chicken,...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9258 Oct 13, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Dreading the return of someone...
:(
Although I am enjoying the Peace for now....
:)
ha! Waiting for someone to leave so I can have little peace.

Location Shown

#9259 Oct 13, 2013
Laughing about the looks folks have when I mention 4.1KV is Medium Voltage ,...

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: May 12

TRICK or TREAT

#9260 Oct 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>ha! Waiting for someone to leave so I can have little peace.
I feel for YOU Liam... That's where I was Friday.. And I had a Peaceful weekend for the most part.... Now later it will be back to the same thing...:( Hopefully You will have that Peace soon...

“Mind over Matter”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9261 Oct 13, 2013
Our CEO's pay and the crumbs that the employees get..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 4 min whatimeisit 1,887
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min whatimeisit 40,419
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Wolftracks 149,016
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min whatimeisit 6,240
Word Association (Mar '10) 22 min whatimeisit 16,111
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 120,898
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 24,574
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,832
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 5 hr SLY WEST 383