Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9220 Oct 12, 2013
thinking all this yah yah could be taken to another thread but whatever...

thinkin bout griping about grocery shopping this morning & then going into stores & seeing carts of groceries just left sitting at checkouts cause the food stamp program is shut down state wide today...thinking of hungry kids...and thinking I hope they don't discontinue free lunches at school for the lil tykes...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9222 Oct 12, 2013
Weekend.......

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9223 Oct 12, 2013
I'm thinking about Willy Wonkas chocolate slide ~ sliding in a pool of the sweetest chocolaty goo on earth!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9224 Oct 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
thinkin bout griping about grocery shopping this morning & then going into stores & seeing carts of groceries just left sitting at checkouts cause the food stamp program is shut down state wide today...thinking of hungry kids...and thinking I hope they don't discontinue free lunches at school for the lil tykes...
Yeah.. BUT .they didn't THINK to Close the Congress GYM..Now did they??

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#9226 Oct 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:

Asked at Ft. Benning Commissary, what got thrown away,

Three forty foot trailers full as of that Sunday , Reopened that Monday,...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#9227 Oct 12, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah.. BUT .they didn't THINK to Close the Congress GYM..Now did they??
...or forego their paychecks either but they must be saving trillions by closing the WW11 and Vietnam memorials...disgusting...

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9228 Oct 12, 2013
Well honestly ? Thinking about my Mom. Her estate was closed yesterday and her heirs got her loving gift. It was a "gift" from her heart. i'd give that gift up in a heart beat to have her back. It is a really strange feeling to be cut a check and feel badly about it. I hope her Grandkids appreciated what she did for them. For her kids ? Sad really . Money does not mean shite . Her love is felt ,but a hard felt when it comes down to it. Dollars can't bring joy . Just wish she were here.

Location Shown

#9229 Oct 12, 2013

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9230 Oct 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Say now.. baby! They do that, I will lose yet another soap opera.
~chuckles~ To be young and dumb again, aye?

To be young again with this knowledge, would be akin to winning the lottery.

As far as the real world, I try not to think. Had deadly angered chilled goose flesh a bit of this wonderful day, finding out a two year old was beaten to death by a man that had beaten a three year old, I believe not long ago.

Okay...my take. What the f--k is up with that s#it? I could spit blood am so heated of it! The law needs revamped. This man should not be alive after beating a three year old. Or at best in prison for a long long time. Work his ass off and pay for it with his own dime. Then a two year old would still be alive.

And here,fun humans are in prison for friggin' pot, some on a long stay. The ratconfusedbastards let grrrrrrrr animals walk the streets free to do it afuckingain.~snags up! and eats soapbox~~snarl~

But...in my world, which I dwell in, was a very rewarding and nice day. Wonderful weather.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9231 Oct 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking, I sure hope this hole where my tooth used to be doesn't dry socket! <<ouch>>
Oh my God! Too funny. I just slowed down enough to read your post and comprehend it. Goofy me. Busy minded moments!;0}~

Take care, babe. Stay safe.

Location Shown

#9232 Oct 12, 2013
as·bes·tos

: I am doing Just asbestos I Can,...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9233 Oct 12, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Heard on news tonight it was down in several states (15?) that share the same system servers. Its been fixed

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#9234 Oct 12, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard on news tonight it was down in several states (15?) that share the same system servers. Its been fixed
Afterthought: Kind of makes you wonder - if the same systems run Barack's Affordable Care maybe someday instead of getting a hernia repair I'll get a hysterectomy.
lost

United States

#9235 Oct 12, 2013
Christy

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#9236 Oct 12, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Afterthought: Kind of makes you wonder - if the same systems run Barack's Affordable Care maybe someday instead of getting a hernia repair I'll get a hysterectomy.
Mark the spot with a sharpie with an arrow pointed to the hernia. Insurance co's will drop your coverage if you have something wrongfully removed as they will be of the opinion they are getting less than they bargained for...

Level 9

Location hidden

#9237 Oct 12, 2013
I'm wondering how long it will take to get the last of these 100 threads......

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9238 Oct 13, 2013
Right at this moment, I am thinking of diving into the pool with my friends !!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9239 Oct 13, 2013
Nikkireps wrote:
Well, I'm sitting next to my bf, thinking about the candy in the other room. Lol
The candy is in this room. Oh my God!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9240 Oct 13, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
Well honestly ? Thinking about my Mom. Her estate was closed yesterday and her heirs got her loving gift. It was a "gift" from her heart. i'd give that gift up in a heart beat to have her back. It is a really strange feeling to be cut a check and feel badly about it. I hope her Grandkids appreciated what she did for them. For her kids ? Sad really . Money does not mean shite . Her love is felt ,but a hard felt when it comes down to it. Dollars can't bring joy . Just wish she were here.
aw, so sorry Beth..this has been a long haul for you. Your mom is proud of you. Take care.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9241 Oct 13, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
GIGI Ethiopian Jazz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 134,738
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min TALLYHO 8541 37,800
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min dragoon70056 3,051
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Enzo49 138,430
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Old Sam 6,921
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 10 min Old Sam 1,753
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 19 min Princess Hey 300
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 152,913
Is it possible to....... 2 hr Dr Wu 619
More from around the web