Feeling guilty

Other

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9200 Oct 11, 2013
JJD wrote:
Hell what you got going on this weekend spirit? I hope it don't have nothing to do with that damn fella sh!t he ain't no good for you. Hell you don't need me to tell you that a tall. Bahahahaha
Hey there loud mouth you sure have a big mouth for such a little minded pos guess it from sitting on your tail getting fast the only thing that gets exercise is your jaws

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#9201 Oct 11, 2013
Walking My Pack OF Wild Dogs...
@}-'--,---
misty

Seattle, WA

#9202 Oct 11, 2013
Does it seem like people have been howling at night sometimes? In my neighborhood l have heard it 3 or 4 times in middle of night girls and guys voices univercity place wash?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#9203 Oct 12, 2013
God said he would put a good woman in every corner of the world..........

then he made the world round and laughed and laughed

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9204 Oct 12, 2013
I'm thinking about my gum drops!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9205 Oct 12, 2013
That I love babysitting and spending time with my granddaughters, just not this early in the a friggin m.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9206 Oct 12, 2013
Seeing the sun

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9207 Oct 12, 2013
Thinking how an extra hour of sleep can make all the difference in the world.
My coffee taste better, the morning looks brighter, and life seems less important but in a good way....

Level 5

Location hidden

#9208 Oct 12, 2013
JJD wrote:
Hell what you got going on this weekend spirit? I hope it don't have nothing to do with that damn fella sh!t he ain't no good for you. Hell you don't need me to tell you that a tall. Bahahahaha
Right now I'm looking at food network....but I was watching properties in Alaska. I wish I lived in Alaska or at least had a small home there to visit..

Level 5

Location hidden

#9209 Oct 12, 2013
I'm thinking, I've been cooking pork roast so wrong for so long now....I didn't realize you put the fat side up and use veggies in the roasting pan, as the pan rack...
I learn so much on food network.. The best way to a man's heart is through is stomach, so these tips really can help me in the future..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9210 Oct 12, 2013
wondering why in hello I woke up at 4:15 on my day off!!! thinking I don't want to go grocery shopping...thinking I don't want to make another pot of soup this weekend but he loved it & keeps hinting...wondering how my daughters date went last night but she's asleep & I don't wake up children/grands unless the house is on fire...thinking about checking into more college courses for another certification...and thinking about next weekends GETAWAY!!!

AND I'm thinking that waking up too early makes me think too much & too tired to actually DO anything lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9211 Oct 12, 2013
Thinking of all the things I want to get done today.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9212 Oct 12, 2013
Lamb chops with apricot and balsamic vinegar...OMGosh that would be so good.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9213 Oct 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking, I sure hope this hole where my tooth used to be doesn't dry socket! <<ouch>>
Get yourself some coconut oil, mix a teaspoon of it with a teaspoon baking soda and brush your teeth with that only. Also get some tea tree essential oil. In a shot glass put a drop into water and rinse your mouth with it for a minute.

This will stop all that down till you get to your dentist.

Hope that helps.
JJD

Denver, CO

#9214 Oct 12, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there loud mouth you sure have a big mouth for such a little minded pos guess it from sitting on your tail getting fast the only thing that gets exercise is your jaws
Bahahahahaha Hell that's the best you got? You the only pos around these parts.
JJD

Denver, CO

#9215 Oct 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I'm thinking, I've been cooking pork roast so wrong for so long now....I didn't realize you put the fat side up and use veggies in the roasting pan, as the pan rack...
I learn so much on food network.. The best way to a man's heart is through is stomach, so these tips really can help me in the future..
Bahahahahaha Hell spirit you didn't know that girl? I hear you a damn good cook any ways. Hell who you going to cook for?

Level 5

Location hidden

#9216 Oct 12, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahaha Hell spirit you didn't know that girl? I hear you a damn good cook any ways. Hell who you going to cook for?
I know right? Whoever I find, I'm looking... No I didn't realize that, but I know now...

Level 5

Location hidden

#9217 Oct 12, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post some pics from our picnic on my instagram...

Level 5

Location hidden

#9218 Oct 12, 2013
Well that stunk, picnic was some what ruined, thanks to the Gov't....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9219 Oct 12, 2013
Having my neighbors RAKE their leaves up..SO I CAN JUMP IN THEM..WHAT??

Saturday Afternoon Adventure!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 132,148
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 min poopie 114
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Dr Wu 152,425
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 7,520
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min Dr Wu 16,179
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 7 min Dr Wu 77
Food List (Aug '13) 11 min Dr Wu 1,331
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 29 min wichita-rick 166
Is it possible to....... 2 hr andet1987 541
More from around the web