What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

2,287 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8472 Sep 20, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Thinking about today as I was driving through a town called Potosi. Cute little town, all the buildings on the the main drag, Rt 8, are all bunched together on the two lane road, older buildings and just real "'country"
So I pull up to the intersection at the stop sign and just ahead to my right this little boy, probably 2 or 3 is standing there, cute little guy with bleach blonde hair with a flannel shirt & jeans on, and his eyes are fixed on my truck and he's trying to get me to blow my horn. But the cutest part is instead of moving his arm up and down he looks like he's trying to start a lawn mower! His dad try's to show him the right way but he wouldn't have it! So I pulled across the intersection and blew the horn and he loved it and moved both his arms up & down and laughed, and so did I. It really made his day, and he really made mine.
Reebie sure is right, it's the little things in life you appreciate the most....
Now you have just my day, thanks!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8473 Sep 20, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Now you have just my day, thanks!
~made~ my day :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#8475 Sep 21, 2013
going home...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#8476 Sep 21, 2013
How to keep those pesky unicorns from eating my tomatoes.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8477 Sep 22, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
How to keep those pesky unicorns from eating my tomatoes.
By removing their 'uni'. Makes them all corns. Corns can not eat tomatoes.

Or! If you know a pixie, you have them pee around your garden. Unicorns do not like pixie piss.

If you can not find a pixie. Use a pixie cup to pee in and then pour it around your garden. But will warn you upfront. Unicorns know when they been duped. So watch out, in anger, they will eat all your cabbage to halt the next generation of kids.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8478 Sep 22, 2013
thinking about going shopping today
I deserve it.
lol

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#8480 Sep 22, 2013
Thinking that I hear that some religions speak in tongues. I was thinking of starting a cult that speaks in spleens.

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#8481 Sep 22, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Thinking about today as I was driving through a town called Potosi. Cute little town, all the buildings on the the main drag, Rt 8, are all bunched together on the two lane road, older buildings and just real "'country"
So I pull up to the intersection at the stop sign and just ahead to my right this little boy, probably 2 or 3 is standing there, cute little guy with bleach blonde hair with a flannel shirt & jeans on, and his eyes are fixed on my truck and he's trying to get me to blow my horn. But the cutest part is instead of moving his arm up and down he looks like he's trying to start a lawn mower! His dad try's to show him the right way but he wouldn't have it! So I pulled across the intersection and blew the horn and he loved it and moved both his arms up & down and laughed, and so did I. It really made his day, and he really made mine.
Reebie sure is right, it's the little things in life you appreciate the most....
HA! Very cool man.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#8482 Sep 22, 2013
I'm thinking about how fast word meanings are changing now-a-days. If you fell into a coma, and came out a year later, you could die of a heart attack!
Like,'insane'. Now it is great to be 'insane'. The headline today was talking about an "insane" sandwich!
Or, "slut". It's great to be a "slut" now. I get adds for them in my junk email all the time. "Hook up with a free SLUT today!" It's gotten easier?
OK, it's been a while since "the bomb" became a good thing, but that took a while to change, didn't it?
What' next? "knucklehead"?
Hey knucklehead, that insane slut is the bomb!
(Oh, great, the FBI is going to monitor my internet usage now.)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#8483 Sep 22, 2013
Thinking about my junk email.
"junk" lol
Why would I want to spend money to increase my "manhood" for a free slut?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8484 Sep 22, 2013
I'm thinking about how a guy wants me to believe EVERYTHING he says or else he won't talk to me anymore...Oh well, Good Riddance!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8485 Sep 22, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Thinking that I hear that some religions speak in tongues. I was thinking of starting a cult that speaks in spleens.
"speaks in spleens"???
spleen urself please????

lol
Howdy Doc!
:)

im thinking I didn't buy anything while shopping today but I did manage to talk the old man into that furniture I want..
lol

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8487 Sep 22, 2013
thinking about the season change and how welcome it always is...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8488 Sep 22, 2013
Thinking how some people(in-laws) won't leave you alone..a pain in the behind...I don't like to get ugly but I've had to a few times and they still haven't learned..They need to clean their life up and I have told them this too many times..I've had my fill with them.Like to just disappear somewhere.Never to hear from them again....What a blessing that would be.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8489 Sep 22, 2013
Thinking about a better place for me..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8490 Sep 22, 2013
SLURPPEE OR FROSTY???

Hurry am in the Intersection...!!!!!!

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#8491 Sep 22, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Thinking about my junk email.
"junk" lol
Why would I want to spend money to increase my "manhood" for a free slut?
"junk email" Put that way, I'm going to rename my "Junk Folder" to something else.

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#8492 Sep 22, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
"speaks in spleens"???
spleen urself please????
lol
Howdy Doc!
:)
im thinking I didn't buy anything while shopping today but I did manage to talk the old man into that furniture I want..
lol
hahahaha Howdy!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#8494 Sep 22, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Thinking about the Halloween costume our oldest girl is putting together, now 14 she can really pull off the "slutty schoolgirl uniform" look! Bought her the shirt at a secondhand store and cut off the top couple of buttons, using one of my old cheap neckties, and shortened up to him on one of her existing skirts.had to buy her the white knee-high socks she's going to be a real cutie this Halloween Hair in pigtails with little pink barrettes I bet she gets herself a ton of candy.
My daughter is 15.
We started to notice 3 yrs ago that all of the
store bought costumes for girls were slut costumes.
There was the 'slutty pirate , slutty bar maid,
slutty vampire, slutty zombie.....all that is left
that is half way decent is the 'Snow White...LOL
Which she claims to be "Way too old for."
Shirly

Allentown, PA

#8495 Sep 22, 2013
flying in an airplane, only way to get there quickly, even though I don't like to fly, I will do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS IT Better to Give Than Receive ? (Feb '14) 7 min JailBroke 31
What's your tip for the day? 10 min wichita-rick 1,028
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 18 min pak yuda 35
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 147,023
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 47 min SLY WEST 5,592
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,955
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 10,456
What Could Be Faked,...? 3 hr Petal Power 41
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr Petal Power 280
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••