Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Sally

Allentown, PA

#8441 Sep 18, 2013
How to use shadow or light box for making images larger.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8442 Sep 18, 2013
thinking that tomorrow is my Friday...I think I can

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#8443 Sep 19, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking that tomorrow is my Friday...I think I can
I wish I had your typical workweek!!!!

Lucky you!

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8444 Sep 19, 2013
what a beautiful day.
sally

Arlington, TX

#8445 Sep 19, 2013
people are too tense

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8446 Sep 19, 2013
My darling wife and I are going to wedding this weekend near Kittyhawk, NC..and I can not help but think of the Wright brothers..and the first powered controlled flight in 1903..and how the brothers supposedly flipped a coin to see who would be first...or perhaps last if a catastrophic accident had occurred!!

Now 110 years later..Virgin Galactic is going to charge $250,000 dollars for prospective space tourists who wish to have a sub-orbital flight!!

Oh..How far we have come in flight...both Good and Bad!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8447 Sep 19, 2013
im thinking getting rid of things is harder than u would think, feels like im tossing out parts of my life..
:(

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#8448 Sep 19, 2013
Thinking about what's going on in court today. Was supposed to be a trial to see if the kiddies dad could get custody of them (because the mom can not) and suddenly it's a lawyers only thing... and here I am in limbo with these kids wondering if they'll still be in my care at the end of the day.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8449 Sep 19, 2013
PFfff wrote:
im thinking getting rid of things is harder than u would think, feels like im tossing out parts of my life..
If I may...
Speaking from experience... then don't,(respectfully.) You will know when the time is right, and the memories will be good ones. Don't let anyone rush you...

ps. You could always put the items away in a box with a smile face.:)

* Hope I wasn't intruding, you just seemed sad...SL

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#8450 Sep 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Thinking about what's going on in court today. Was supposed to be a trial to see if the kiddies dad could get custody of them (because the mom can not) and suddenly it's a lawyers only thing... and here I am in limbo with these kids wondering if they'll still be in my care at the end of the day.
That's so tough, Shady! I so admire you for everything you've done for those children! It's not an easy job and sometimes thankless. I thank you and I know the kids do too! In my thoughts and prayers!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8452 Sep 19, 2013
PFfff wrote:
It's hard to get rid of things that means so much to you...I've had to do that and still dealing with some..It breaks your heart.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#8453 Sep 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so tough, Shady! I so admire you for everything you've done for those children! It's not an easy job and sometimes thankless. I thank you and I know the kids do too! In my thoughts and prayers!
Thanks Hippi. Love the kids, the hardest part of raising them is having to deal with their lunatic mother who sends me nasty texts day and night... I guess court has been postponed for a month.... I just wish it was over and done with today. I would sleep much better at night if things were dealt with.

In any case, I'm thankful to my friends on Topix for being there for me & being my sounding board....

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8454 Sep 19, 2013
that not everything is as it seems

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8455 Sep 19, 2013
How my heart goes out for so many..stupid heart.

Location hidden

#8457 Sep 20, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may...
Speaking from experience... then don't,(respectfully.) You will know when the time is right, and the memories will be good ones. Don't let anyone rush you...
ps. You could always put the items away in a box with a smile face.:)
* Hope I wasn't intruding, you just seemed sad...SL
nah u weren't intruding and I appreciate and understand what u are saying. but I know its time, u wouldn't believe the memory stuff ive saved, all my kids nursery school art work, their baby teeth - even a pillow I made myself in school when I was 14, im 59 now! LOL
its time. I know in my head that eventually we need to let go of the past, but those good memories are always going to be there...
i guess im slow and it just took me a little while to learn that.

but thank you SO much, i really appreciate ur post. ur kindness made me tear up there. lol
:}

Location hidden

#8458 Sep 20, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to get rid of things that means so much to you...I've had to do that and still dealing with some..It breaks your heart.
honey, u too are another kind hearted person, and i thank u for ur post.
>big hug<

:}

Location hidden

#8459 Sep 20, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
Thinking about my vacation at Disney world! Everyone should experience it at least once:)
its the only place that a grown up can become a kid again. its great!
have fun!!
:]

Location hidden

#8460 Sep 20, 2013
now i forgot what i was thinking about. LOL

have a great weekend guys!!
:)

SHADY - hope all went well for u.
<3

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8461 Sep 20, 2013
My weekend

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8462 Sep 20, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Hippi. Love the kids, the hardest part of raising them is having to deal with their lunatic mother who sends me nasty texts day and night... I guess court has been postponed for a month.... I just wish it was over and done with today. I would sleep much better at night if things were dealt with.
In any case, I'm thankful to my friends on Topix for being there for me & being my sounding board....
We love and admire you, ShadyBits. You never need to feel alone, we all hold you in our arms on days like this. You can bank on that.

Hang in there, babe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Crazy Beautiful 149,057
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 18 min Cyan in CA 40,426
Ferreting Out The Ferrets 20 min Sam 4
Brewer: I Bought All the Count Chocula to Make ... 30 min Prosperity Fundie... 1
Cappuccino Potato Chips? America Says No 32 min Prosperity Fundie... 2
China's Advice to Citizens: Don't Pick a Stripp... 34 min Prosperity Fundie... 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min Agents of Corruption 121,035
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 55 min Prosperity Fundie... 42
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 6,838
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 3 hr -CatCiao- 410

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE