Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

That may be reason for short bus comments. He left his helmet at home and they wouldn't let him have his crayons.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Actually you both proved my reason for the short bus comment...Is all you deserve...have a good night loon(s)!!!

M.E.

“Well Insolated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the Eagles will have their 1st win.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Uh Mr.e where I don't see where u even had a point. u proved nothing..Lmao. just cause u say it doesn't make it so. Smdh. Bless ur heart u are special.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Speeding? And what's wrong with another freightliner?! Sounds like business is good to me! As long as your not the one doing all the paper work!
My a/c has gone out and today was like the hottest day of the f***ing year. I'm finally going to be able to get in the shop on Thursday and hopefully they find the leak this time......yup, 103 today so I stripped down to my boxers and let me tell ya, the drivers seat was a sweaty mess... Okay, I've said to much.....
Oh sh1t....lol
I bet that was a mess. It's always the ac (and if
it's not the ac it's the heat)
I hope they do get it fixed. Would hate for you to
get pulled over by the DOT and be neked although it's
a funny thought;)
Nothing wrong w/the other truck just ran into a deal
we couldn't pass up. And Yes I am doing the paper
work....ugh1... what a b1tch it is.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol dipshit .. I think the cutest couple thread is the 3rd on I have had the enjoyment of watching you ruin.. otherwise.. nope.. dont think much about the cyberskanks here....
have a nice day....
now now reebie the name calling isnt very nice

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...reebie...I'm almost certain...if the short bus didn't park out front and honk....she'd miss it...poor girl? Guy? Mr.Thang? B_Rad?...lol...whatever S/He is?!
Lol Sweet MrE.
I hope it doesnt forget its helmet
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

thinking that it is kinda fun to check in and get to read a whole bunch of stuff,
it's like a recap or something
Storm Warning

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I was young and thought that People in Washington dc cared about us, came to realize we live in Israeli occupied territory

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WHY...BIBLE movies have been put ON HOLD???

“Well Insolated”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

blue birds

“Well Insolated”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

men in aprons

“Summertime ”

Level 8

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Speeding? And what's wrong with another freightliner?! Sounds like business is good to me! As long as your not the one doing all the paper work!
My a/c has gone out and today was like the hottest day of the f***ing year. I'm finally going to be able to get in the shop on Thursday and hopefully they find the leak this time......yup, 103 today so I stripped down to my boxers and let me tell ya, the drivers seat was a sweaty mess... Okay, I've said to much.....
tell me more...tell me more

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Im thinking I could just sit down and take a nap in the big ol overstuffed recliner in my office....
I stay up at night pondering the beauty of life.. and then Im sleepy all day

:)

Hi folks !!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
Im thinking I could just sit down and take a nap in the big ol overstuffed recliner in my office....
Hi folks !!!
Hmmmm.
"beauty in life"??
Big FISH??

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
Hi folks !!!
reading this while sitting in my old faithful recliner at home...much deserved after (UGH) grocery shopping...I thot I had lost my dearest...broke up bout 2 weeks ago...the chair not HIM!!! he fixed it...twas a broken dowel...whodda thunk...that a tiny lil dowel would not hold MY weight!!! hehe it's been a good un...a friend gave me second hand maybe 15 yrs ago...have gotten others but refuse to give up my dearest...

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

I don't want to do this anymore!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Thinking of a friend whose wife just had a child that almost didn't make it due to a botched delivery. Baby's in NICU and we're all praying that everything is going to be ok. :(

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
reading this while sitting in my old faithful recliner at home...much deserved after (UGH) grocery shopping...I thot I had lost my dearest...broke up bout 2 weeks ago...the chair not HIM!!! he fixed it...twas a broken dowel...whodda thunk...that a tiny lil dowel would not hold MY weight!!! hehe it's been a good un...a friend gave me second hand maybe 15 yrs ago...have gotten others but refuse to give up my dearest...
lol, love the houses that have all the nice stuff.. great look,,and then some old comfy well worn recliner sittin in the corner...lol

tell me Ola. do you line your grocery bags up to your shoulders in an effort to make ONT TRIP,,, do it all???

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, love the houses that have all the nice stuff.. great look,,and then some old comfy well worn recliner sittin in the corner...lol
tell me Ola. do you line your grocery bags up to your shoulders in an effort to make ONT TRIP,,, do it all???
lol NO...tho I did back SUV under carport so it was very short work to unload...I had planned on leaving case of water & nine 2 lt sodas in the car but I EVEN brought them in...as my reward I left every thing on dining table except the cold stuff...I figured it would be easier for the princess to dig thru it when she gets in from college this afternoon ...=)))

as for my ole comfy stuff...the ex never really complained about my heirlooms (chifferobe in living room, hoosier bake center in kitchen, etc) he learned to quit stumping his toes on Mama's 1930's singer sewing machine (also in living room) but I know he didn't care for it...on the other hand my Sugar Bear loves it as much as I do & enjoys poking around treasure hunting for old stuff with me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,801 - 7,820 of14,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••