What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

3,008 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#7697 Aug 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking...I wish I could go back to kindergarten so I could have "naptime"! LOL!
You could go back there and nap, but you'd probably get arrested.

lol.....
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7698 Aug 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking...I wish I could go back to kindergarten so I could have "naptime"! LOL!
Meeee too..!!! toddlers have no idea how well they have it..!!

Wheres Sweet MrE?? he could talk us for a Suri ride,, n stuff....
feed us fried bologna sandwiches...and then a nice siesta under the trees...

:)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#7699 Aug 23, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Meeee too..!!! toddlers have no idea how well they have it..!!
Wheres Sweet MrE?? he could talk us for a Suri ride,, n stuff....
feed us fried bologna sandwiches...and then a nice siesta under the trees...
:)
Hey Sistah Reebie! Let's go find him! He's better than Calgon at taking us away! LOL!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7700 Aug 23, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Meeee too..!!! toddlers have no idea how well they have it..!!
Wheres Sweet MrE?? he could talk us for a Suri ride,, n stuff....
feed us fried bologna sandwiches...and then a nice siesta under the trees...
:)
Okay..you ladies!!! I'm here..surrey with the fringe on top...fried bologna sandwiches and diet coke for Reebie...Bud light on ice for the neighbor lady to go with her sandwich....
I think I'm spoiling you ladies...

Mister_E @ your service....:)

Where's Sistah Ola...she needs to come too...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7701 Aug 23, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay..you ladies!!! I'm here..surrey with the fringe on top...fried bologna sandwiches and diet coke for Reebie...Bud light on ice for the neighbor lady to go with her sandwich....
I think I'm spoiling you ladies...
Mister_E @ your service....:)
Where's Sistah Ola...she needs to come too...
Since you are serving,can I come.I love a man who serves the ladies..mmmm good (O:

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7702 Aug 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are serving,can I come.I love a man who serves the ladies..mmmm good (O:
Sure HML..we got room..let me make a couple more sandwiches...I'm parked out front...

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7703 Aug 23, 2013
thinking i should have gone to sleep earlier last night

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7704 Aug 23, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for another slap in the face!
I see you are still at me thought you had droped it but guess not sorry for your problems
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

#7705 Aug 23, 2013
I'm thinking my peaches are not ripe.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#7706 Aug 23, 2013
I'm thinking my belly is full of peach cobbler and ya, it's just like momma used to fix it!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7707 Aug 23, 2013
OMG!!!

FREAK ME OUT!!!

WHILE I reading the evening paper.. TWO FLIES STARTED MATING!!!..

GROSS!!!

Where's my SANITIZER????

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7708 Aug 23, 2013
OH..
On my PAPER..;)

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7709 Aug 23, 2013
im ready to get off work and have a beer

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7710 Aug 23, 2013
a sexy and sweet woman

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7711 Aug 23, 2013
I am thinkin' that I'm glad my dog wants to play with his squeaky toy...he was sick this morning and had me all nervous, with the listlessness and all

yeah, I'll throw that toy!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7712 Aug 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sistah Reebie! Let's go find him! He's better than Calgon at taking us away! LOL!
lol. yes he certainly is... wonder what he thinks of bubbles...



:)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7713 Aug 23, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay..you ladies!!! I'm here..surrey with the fringe on top...fried bologna sandwiches and diet coke for Reebie...Bud light on ice for the neighbor lady to go with her sandwich....
I think I'm spoiling you ladies...
Mister_E @ your service....:)
Where's Sistah Ola...she needs to come too...
gotta love a man who makes it his business to know what I like..

soooo, how do you feel about bubbles Sweet MrE ?

:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7714 Aug 23, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure HML..we got room..let me make a couple more sandwiches...I'm parked out front...
Thank you...Now where are we going?..We need a nice place to go to.(O:

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7715 Aug 23, 2013
Thinking about a good nice shower and then rest..mmm so good..

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#7716 Aug 23, 2013
I'm thinking about going to the freezer and getting myself a Klondike Oreo ice-cream cookie sammich! Maybe two.

:-p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Shaddup 37,749
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min replaytime 133,635
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 15 min -Lea- 55
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 28 min Doug77 30,030
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min Jennifer Renee 7,730
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min _hellbilly_ 152,695
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 53 min _hellbilly_ 418
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr toad4754 2,985
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 24,167
More from around the web