Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7548 Aug 19, 2013
Will I hear from my friend again? Probably not..Things happen and we go our separate ways.
DMAN

Los Angeles, CA

#7549 Aug 19, 2013
JNO wrote:
<quoted text>
U r the pos!!!
sup ozzie u don't sound happy u shuld remember the golden rule

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7552 Aug 19, 2013
thinking about the hike we're taking tomorrow...have never been there before. vacation is fun !!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#7553 Aug 19, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>that would be the one! It's unbelievable what children have access to now a days. makes our job of being a parent considerably harder. I would be lying though if I said I didn't laugh at the counting the boobs comment.(Sorry) lol
S'ok. He's a squeakin' so it's to be expected....puberty n' all that jazz. Figured he'd eventually notice women have....ummmm...boobs...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7554 Aug 19, 2013
I'm thinking I'd like to find that link for the online book that Dr Dirty put in a thread a couple of days ago for Deb. I started reading parts of it and would like to read the whole thing and show it to my wife.
What was the thread, or what is the link?
It was a narrative about God.
Dr D?
Deb?
Anybody?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7555 Aug 19, 2013
Dinner and dancing at the Copra.. on the ship OR...smoooooooching...under the stars on the deck with ???

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#7556 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I'm thinking I'd like to find that link for the online book that Dr Dirty put in a thread a couple of days ago for Deb. I started reading parts of it and would like to read the whole thing and show it to my wife.
What was the thread, or what is the link?
It was a narrative about God.
Dr D?
Deb?
Anybody?
Here you go, Fish. I found this to be a most interesting AND entertaining read. For the record, I am an atheist, but my position did not/does not diminish one iota this rather fascinating thought experiment for me.

God's Debris by Dilbert creator, Scot Adams

http://nowscape.com/godsdebris.pdf

#7557 Aug 19, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking about the hike we're taking tomorrow...have never been there before. vacation is fun !!
Right on! I love hiking even though I don't get to do it nearly as much as I used to.

Are you still camping then?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#7558 Aug 19, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Fish. I found this to be a most interesting AND entertaining read. For the record, I am an atheist, but my position did not/does not diminish one iota this rather fascinating thought experiment for me.
God's Debris by Dilbert creator, Scot Adams
http://nowscape.com/godsdebris.pdf
Thanks. I got it up and bookmarked.
I admire you for being honest and convicted. I don't think 'convicted' is the right word? lol
I'm more wishy washy, is that what an agnostic is?
Extreme cop out- I think people create their own reality, if they really truly, deep down believe it, it is true for them.
The guy in the book is right though, most people don't really truly, deep down, believe it.
That's one reason I respect Jehovah's Witnesses. If you truly believe in Christ, you would not be a materialist/capitalist, would not commercialize Christmas, and you WOULD be going around knocking on doors trying to help your fellow man from burning in HEll!

#7559 Aug 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I got it up and bookmarked.
I admire you for being honest and convicted. I don't think 'convicted' is the right word? lol
I'm more wishy washy, is that what an agnostic is?
Extreme cop out- I think people create their own reality, if they really truly, deep down believe it, it is true for them.
The guy in the book is right though, most people don't really truly, deep down, believe it.
That's one reason I respect Jehovah's Witnesses. If you truly believe in Christ, you would not be a materialist/capitalist, would not commercialize Christmas, and you WOULD be going around knocking on doors trying to help your fellow man from burning in HEll!
I know atheists who celebrate Christmas and Easter but wouldn't crack a bible to save their lives. And faithful who refuse to acknowledge Halloween in any form but will celebrate the paganistic parts of Christmas and Easter.

Me - I celebrate any day that brings fun and smiles and have always respected the beliefs of those around me.

And you might find it odd, but I am thoroughly fascinated with Biblical archaeology. Every time they dig up something from the ground that proves something from the bible (like Herod's tomb recently), I chuckle at those radical atheists that refuse to even let a prayer be said before a town hall meeting.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#7560 Aug 20, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I know atheists who celebrate Christmas and Easter but wouldn't crack a bible to save their lives. And faithful who refuse to acknowledge Halloween in any form but will celebrate the paganistic parts of Christmas and Easter.
Me - I celebrate any day that brings fun and smiles and have always respected the beliefs of those around me.
And you might find it odd, but I am thoroughly fascinated with Biblical archaeology. Every time they dig up something from the ground that proves something from the bible (like Herod's tomb recently), I chuckle at those radical atheists that refuse to even let a prayer be said before a town hall meeting.
excellent comment Dr D.
You know, it was the teachings that drew me away from Christianity, which led me to doubt my belief in god. I found I, and my family were better off wondering if god was real instead of living a life where we knew he was.
I'm not sure if that makes much sense but hey, not much does at 4 in the morning!

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7561 Aug 20, 2013
I am thinking about life after death.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7562 Aug 20, 2013
I'm thinking about what a Great son I have! I can't say enough about how Wonderful he truly is! What an exciting morning this has been...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7564 Aug 20, 2013
I'm thinking I haven't seen Stocking anywhere on the threads. Did I miss something? Is she on holiday. Does anyone know?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7565 Aug 20, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I'm thinking I haven't seen Stocking anywhere on the threads. Did I miss something? Is she on holiday. Does anyone know?
You are right. Where is she I wonder :)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7566 Aug 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Where is she I wonder :)
Don't know. But if you see her out there somewhere...Let me know. Okay? Thanks.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7567 Aug 20, 2013
I'm thinking about a special woman
Walter Harold Marlin

Philadelphia, PA

#7568 Aug 20, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/fuku...

Make rice with the radioactive water then re-dehydrate the rice? The radioactive material should stay in the rice. Then feed the rice mice.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#7569 Aug 20, 2013
Im thinking about baking a batch of brownies.. My friend from Colorado has such an awesome recipe..

Level 6

Location hidden

#7570 Aug 20, 2013
How exciting this week is going to be for lil function!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 min Bill 13,303
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Princess Hey 146,991
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min CJ Rocker 3,596
30,000 post wins (May '13) 8 min 40ish 1,757
What Could Be The Deal,...? 12 min CJ Rocker 29
What Could Be Faked,...? 13 min Princess Hey 40
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 14 min Cyan in CA 8,139
I Like..... (Mar '14) 32 min Jed Clampett 278
What's your tip for the day? 52 min Trial And Error 1,021
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Not To Tight 5,589