Feeling guilty

Other

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#6428 Jul 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no p in the ool please...or is it no tt in ub???
...my gal drinkin shine tonight?... word is the Skipper left a stockpile here somewhere...RIP Sailor...

Level 9

New York, NY

#6429 Jul 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
THANK GOD...There was LARGE TRAMPOLINE stretched out at the bottom of the Grand Canyon..
BOOOOING...
Our RV bounced RIGHT back atop the ledge!!!
WHEW!!
JUST in time for a ROADKILL DINNER!!! ;)
I'm working on topix to get a delusional judgit added in your honor endora...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6430 Jul 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...my gal drinkin shine tonight?... word is the Skipper left a stockpile here somewhere...RIP Sailor...
you're the one talkin bout talkin a leak in da hot tub...I would NEVAH do such a thing...not since they came out with that suff that turns the water deep blue when ya tinkle...lmao

they were advertising that new show bout hatfields/mccoys:white lightning tonight & I hiccupped right on cue...=)))

Level 9

New York, NY

#6431 Jul 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the one talkin bout talkin a leak in da hot tub...I would NEVAH do such a thing...not since they came out with that suff that turns the water deep blue when ya tinkle...lmao
they were advertising that new show bout hatfields/mccoys:white lightning tonight & I hiccupped right on cue...=)))
I never said anything of the sort.Real Men don't pee in hot tubs...the world is our urinal...

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#6432 Jul 18, 2013
what I would do without friends..:O).TY my bestest..

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#6433 Jul 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything of the sort.Real Men don't pee in hot tubs...the world is our urinal...
I think I killed the maple tree out back ....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6434 Jul 18, 2013
You really don't want to know...what I'm thinking about...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6435 Jul 18, 2013
Bacccck to my Road tripping Vacation with Kirk the Pool Diode...Scoping out the land for for...

GOLF COURSES.... GO FIGURE!!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!(((HUGS))).......>

;)

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6436 Jul 19, 2013
The time.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6437 Jul 19, 2013
I'm thinking about what a great day this is going to be and weekend! I'm also thinking about, how nice it is to win!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6438 Jul 19, 2013
im thinking I must be a really boring person cause I never have anything interesting to think about like the rest of u guys..
lol

Happy TGIF!!
:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6439 Jul 19, 2013
never mind, just thought of one!

im thinking its only 6:30 in the morning and my armpits are already feeling sweaty!
lol

:))

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6440 Jul 19, 2013
PFfff wrote:
never mind, just thought of one!
im thinking its only 6:30 in the morning and my armpits are already feeling sweaty!
lol
:))
not me!!! cause I'm sitting VERY still lol..but bout to head out the door for yard work...will come home soaking wet from head to bottom of my capris... have a fantastic day & wonderful weekend!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6441 Jul 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
not me!!! cause I'm sitting VERY still lol..but bout to head out the door for yard work...will come home soaking wet from head to bottom of my capris... have a fantastic day & wonderful weekend!
Getting ready to hit the garage sales and drum up some business. I have got 5 listings from garage sales so far :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6442 Jul 19, 2013
Business that bad that you had to start listing garages?

Hardly justifies giving away free ipads, doesn't Charlie?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6443 Jul 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Business that bad that you had to start listing garages?
Hardly justifies giving away free ipads, doesn't Charlie?
It is a great way to meet people and get listings :)Hard work but fun

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6444 Jul 19, 2013
I'm thinking about how something doesn't weight at all when you first pick it up but by the time you've lugged that thing up for umteeth time: dang, it's heavy!

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6445 Jul 19, 2013
I'm thinking about...how I want 9 bad judge its! I expect 9 per post! 2 and 3 is kids stuff, I demand 9!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6446 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I'm thinking about...how I want 9 bad judge its! I expect 9 per post! 2 and 3 is kids stuff, I demand 9!
I'm not one to give to demands and I've not given bad judggies so you're wish is partly granted. I gave you some as requested just now. LOL

How horrible! But there they are LOL

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6447 Jul 19, 2013
I'm thinking that I'm glad I'm able to forgive so easily, because sometimes I need to be forgiven too. I'm glad that I've already learned this lesson in life. I think sometimes life can be painful, but to hold grudges and keep raking someone through the coals not only hurts them, but it also prolongs your own pain. I also am glad that I have the ability to speak my mind and say what I feel and think, because sometimes it may hurt, but the people I care the most about appreciate my candor and let me be that way. I think to hurt others intentionally is a sign of weakness. But, to be honest will sometimes hurt, but that's a true sign of strength.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Dogen 134,823
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 13 min black shuck 488
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,308
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,781
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 34 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,644
Republican Bob McDonnell on Trial 39 min Bill 15
Obama Barrage! 46 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min eleanorigby 37,807
Is it possible to....... 1 hr beatlesinafog 621
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr black shuck 152,933
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 hr dragoon70056 3,051
More from around the web