Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever get the chance to see a donkey basketball game fund raiser, don't pass it up.
The promoters go to schools with little donkeys and split the ticket sales with them.
It is one of the funniest things you will ever see.
A great nights entertainment for @$5.00's and supports a good cause to boot.
The most fun you can have with your clothes on :) Good morning Tink

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lunch......whether to call a friend and meet to have lunch together.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
That just breaks my heart. Poor wee gators. You know...it would not hurt one bit for humans to concern their children with education. But I do believe that day came and left some time ago.
I feel that America has become one huge trailer park.
So, goes something like this:
I pledge of allegiance to the trailer park of the U.S. of America for which it has become. One nation under pit dog...irreversible...
with drugs and prisons for all.
Brilliant!!! so true & so very sad... and why I cannot teach jr high kids...too far gone for me...it takes a special person to reach them at that stage...gimme back my babies or I'll just stay home

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
the packet does not say, it only says "Peas"..ha ha!
grandson will be excited to see 'em, I promised he could have the job of shelling them
haha...that's cute!!! I have bought peas every summer as one of my very fav pastimes is shelling peas...even when I still have some in freezer from summer b4...guess I will pass this summer because of tighter budget ...be sure to share a pic of the lil man shelling...=)))

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

guess Ive got my spiritual on this week..
the hymns are soothing my soul
xo

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lickity_Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
a kiss to you just-ola , a beautiful person , inside and out
Mu-wah!!
oh dear!!! I don't kiss strangers...unless I'm drunk...in a bar...and I very seldom drink & haven't been to a bar in ages... but thanx for the compleemints...=)))

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!! so true & so very sad... and why I cannot teach jr high kids...too far gone for me...it takes a special person to reach them at that stage...gimme back my babies or I'll just stay home
Amen, sister!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
guess Ive got my spiritual on this week..
the hymns are soothing my soul
xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wS4JQi4dgvgXX
Baby, if I had another prop..would be yours.

Before I walked totally away from religion, this was one of my favorite songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I still love the song. And I will always love the Man.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

one of my favs & already requested when I'm laid to rest---should be a time of celebration...IF I can behave myself lol

gives me chills every time...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

NOW what I am really thinkin---how lovely it was to sleep late this morning...then woke up to the lovely sound of rain...feel bad for him, he's workin out in it ... my Sis is having a lovely day trip with friends (visit lovely historic house & have lunch there then antique shopping)so I'm resting up today...will do a bit more gro shopping ...was thinking my baby would be crushed cause I'd promised to take her swimming this morn...but then I thot since she couldn't sleep last night she needs the sleep more...

anyhoo...he just popped by to bring me my paycheck & the sun's just popped out...(wailing) the humidity is gonna be horrible!!!

OK enuff thinking for now unless I'm getting paid for it...=)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DC I love Michael W. Smith..! and Ola. Ive never heard that song..I love it..
I walked away from religion too, several years ago.. but I just cant deny god. hard as I sometimes would like too,, I cant deny the way my soul feels when I listen to some of the hymns...a connection to a higher power...
ok,,heres my all time fave..
I have this tatooed across my left foot
:)
It is well with my soul...

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Date seeds. Really date seeds, look at them; that ruddy brown hue with a cast of amber and gold, the split down the middle with that a pointy end and wrinkling almost pinching seam as if two claws clenched together and the other end crooked and a lighter brown. Is that why birds eat them? They think dates were birds once and they desperately try to free them from the gooey sweet fruit. Do they think the seed is really a bird foot?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
DC I love Michael W. Smith..! and Ola. Ive never heard that song..I love it..
I walked away from religion too, several years ago.. but I just cant deny god. hard as I sometimes would like too,, I cant deny the way my soul feels when I listen to some of the hymns...a connection to a higher power...
ok,,heres my all time fave..
I have this tatooed across my left foot
It is well with my soul...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DkHeoM2Fys0XX
Hey babe, don't get me wrong. I walked away from religion. But I took my best Friend with me. The Word.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey babe, don't get me wrong. I walked away from religion. But I took my best Friend with me. The Word.
yes. I sensed that..by your comment...but I can also tell you have a spiritual core..
Ola too,, I think she might be prone to the holy ghost tongue talking...lol
xo

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. I sensed that..by your comment...but I can also tell you have a spiritual core..
Ola too,, I think she might be prone to the holy ghost tongue talking...lol
xo
haha tho I switched church membership from southern baptist to assembly of god 20 yrs ago I never quite jumped into the fold...taught sunday school til I decided I wasn't happy with my marriage 5 yrs ago...quit attending church at that time & will not go back until I am ready to commit to Him 100% again...greg & I have been dating almost 2 yrs & both agree to wait at least 2 more b4 going to the chapel to get married...he's mentioned us attended church...nope, I will not be a hypocrite...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha tho I switched church membership from southern baptist to assembly of god 20 yrs ago I never quite jumped into the fold...taught sunday school til I decided I wasn't happy with my marriage 5 yrs ago...quit attending church at that time & will not go back until I am ready to commit to Him 100% again...greg & I have been dating almost 2 yrs & both agree to wait at least 2 more b4 going to the chapel to get married...he's mentioned us attended church...nope, I will not be a hypocrite...
I was born and raised in the Assemblies of God. Went back there to raise my children.. I just couldnt tolerate the flagrant hypocricy. I admire your stand. but honestly, I think your honesty in your exact situation will get you to heaven much faster than most sitting in the pews..
I was told alot , we dont go to church for the people, we cant look or judge the church..
wrong on so many levels..
and Who is " The church" of Christ, but the people who proclaim...
yea.. k... Ill climb down...
lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking I saw Ola and Reebie in here and was curious what they might be talking about.
But,
religion,
I'm playing it safe.
No Comment

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
I'm thinking I saw Ola and Reebie in here and was curious what they might be talking about.
But,
religion,
I'm playing it safe.
No Comment
What do you wanna talk about?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you wanna talk about?
Coconuts and boneless bananas?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••