Feeling guilty

Other

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#5508 Jul 2, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I came back to hunt your other post. Finding out any hour of the day about the fire fighters is hard. All we can do is be strong.
Now..about my fall. I thought once would have been far more than enough. Really jarred my insides. But yesterday, I wall filling the dog buckets and low and behold..a dog fight took place out of left field. Trying to break it up, I fell over the big dog, while grabbing hold of the puppy. No doubt, I hit the floor all over again. There are no words for how my inner body is doing.
I can deal with pain beyond my call of duty. But this is wicked.
Makes my eyes hurt to feel this much discomfort.
I'll give it some time. Will be back to my normal as soon as I know it. Thank you
By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a good recipe for stuffing smaller dog into bigger dog. Is vogue I hear. Name it something like: Dopupy
Think need a third creature to stuff up puppy...so let me see. There is always the turtles.
Am not sure if is dogs...or children. Since the children loaded the dogs and turtles on me.
Puppy should be going home soon...One can only hope. Turtles will go to my funeral, & big dog is last legging it.
Have a great day, babe.
Ouch....getting in the middle of a dog fight.
Best way to get bit.

Um....I think you're thinking about a Turducky.
You know. You shove the duck up the turkeys butt,
can't remember What you stick up the ducks butt..?
Maybe a squirrel? LOL

A Paula Dean special no doubt. Sure to clog
the arteries:)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#5509 Jul 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I'm thinking about the genuine people in this forum and how much I've missed posting with you the last few days! Y'all know who you are!
Prayers for the firefighters' families, friends and co-workers. Such a tragic event!
miss you too sweet pea...gonna have to throw a big ole cyber party when things slow down for you...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5510 Jul 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Best way to get bit.
Maybe a squirrel? LOL
LOL, turducken

duck goes in turkey
chicken goes in duck
:)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5511 Jul 2, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Hi DC!
I read somewhere on O/B you said your son was away and on his way back home in all of this yuck outside........did he make it home safe?
No, not yet. They stopped and got a room yesterday. That way they would be more awake on the road. He should be in tonight.

Checked the weather, looks good for today heading back down this way. Of course I say that looking out at the rain. Am about sick and tired of this rain. Too much of a good thing...just isn't good after awhile.

Thank you for asking about the son. I will be happy when he is back in town. Can't wait to hear about all he saw, can always wait to hear about what he did.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#5512 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I came back to hunt your other post. Finding out any hour of the day about the fire fighters is hard. All we can do is be strong.
Now..about my fall. I thought once would have been far more than enough. Really jarred my insides. But yesterday, I wall filling the dog buckets and low and behold..a dog fight took place out of left field. Trying to break it up, I fell over the big dog, while grabbing hold of the puppy. No doubt, I hit the floor all over again. There are no words for how my inner body is doing.
I can deal with pain beyond my call of duty. But this is wicked.
Makes my eyes hurt to feel this much discomfort.
I'll give it some time. Will be back to my normal as soon as I know it. Thank you
By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a good recipe for stuffing smaller dog into bigger dog. Is vogue I hear. Name it something like: Dopupy
Think need a third creature to stuff up puppy...so let me see. There is always the turtles.
Am not sure if is dogs...or children. Since the children loaded the dogs and turtles on me.
Puppy should be going home soon...One can only hope. Turtles will go to my funeral, & big dog is last legging it.
Have a great day, babe.
so sorry to hear that...my Sis fell yesterday, knocked table over, broke a picture frame & got glass in her hands/knees. shoulder...it worries me to death her over there alone with all that clutter that she refuses to depart with...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#5513 Jul 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Yuke .... A long day at work . I think I've been in this field to long.
I don't know about you but seems like every day at work is a long day lately. The days just drag on and on. Feels like it takes like 15 hours to get to 5:00.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5514 Jul 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Best way to get bit.
Maybe a squirrel? LOL
OMG! I saw on the Today show ..over in one of the Eastern countries they shove a lamb up a camel and stick something in the the lamb. Was to freaked out to pay attention.

Am a camel collector. Have a very nice collection.

This wee puppy is a trip. Never spent this much time with a breed such as his. Pit-Lab. He swings in mood rather quickly. Cute, but mean. I think sausage when I think of him.

~sighs~ It is just pouring outside. Day in and day out. I need to go to the desert for awhile. Am getting out of balance with this endless darkened skies and continuous down pours.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5515 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
so sorry to hear that...my Sis fell yesterday, knocked table over, broke a picture frame & got glass in her hands/knees. shoulder...it worries me to death her over there alone with all that clutter that she refuses to depart with...
Yeah, I am pretty sorry, my own self. But will mend. Is on my list of things to do.

Wow! Hate to hear that about your sis. Hope she is on the mend. As for the clutter. She has her reason...just need to figure it out and go from there.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#5517 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am pretty sorry, my own self. But will mend. Is on my list of things to do.
Wow! Hate to hear that about your sis. Hope she is on the mend. As for the clutter. She has her reason...just need to figure it out and go from there.
She says she's worked hard all her life & buying things cheers her up...so there she sits surrounded by her things...

Level 9

Powellton WV

#5518 Jul 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, turducken
duck goes in turkey
chicken goes in duck
:)
Aaaahhhhh..

That's just slightly less gross:) lol
Poor turkey.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5519 Jul 2, 2013
I'm thinking about all the firemen that have lost their lives... Feeling such heartbreak for their families and friends.... And their fellow firemen that are knowing their friends have lost their lives knowing they still have their jobs to do.... Such tragedy.....

Level 9

Powellton WV

#5520 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
OMG! I saw on the Today show ..over in one of the Eastern countries they shove a lamb up a camel and stick something in the the lamb. Was to freaked out to pay attention.
Am a camel collector. Have a very nice collection.
This wee puppy is a trip. Never spent this much time with a breed such as his. Pit-Lab. He swings in mood rather quickly. Cute, but mean. I think sausage when I think of him.
~sighs~ It is just pouring outside. Day in and day out. I need to go to the desert for awhile. Am getting out of balance with this endless darkened skies and continuous down pours.
I know the feeling....somewhat anyway.
It's raining buckets here. Has been since
last night.
Can't decide what is worse. The intense heat
or the storms.
Oh well.....gives me a perfect excuse to hang
around on offbeat right? lol

Puppies.....all I can say is..Ugh!
What a mess. Myself I prefer to adopt the older
dogs. They are (usually) through the "chewing
phase" and you don't have to guess about the temperament.
That being said, pups are soooooooo cute. lol

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#5521 Jul 2, 2013
thinking about fixing a sammich & wondering f I should do a bit of yard work here after working n Sis yard 2 hrs already...

...thinking y'all could send me a bit of rain...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5522 Jul 2, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about you but seems like every day at work is a long day lately. The days just drag on and on. Feels like it takes like 15 hours to get to 5:00.
Yes Yes .... I think you mentioned this the other day . Have a nice day .... Work awaits me. Lol

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5523 Jul 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaahhhhh..
That's just slightly less gross:) lol
Poor turkey.
Lmao, I've never made it, but have heard it's really good. But seems so very odd. Besides, I'm against animal cruelty, and sounds like a very painful procedure. Does the duck go in the turkey first, or the chicken in the duck? And how on earth do they get them to hold still for all of that? J/K :D

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5524 Jul 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
She says she's worked hard all her life & buying things cheers her up...so there she sits surrounded by her things...
Ah, I see, she belongs to the "owe me club".
Well, any excuse will do.

Good luck!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5525 Jul 2, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
That being said, pups are soooooooo cute. lol
With a side dish of potatoes and gravy.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5526 Jul 2, 2013
Well, darn. This is just sad stuff. Never ending...I swear:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9610...

“Roses in September”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#5527 Jul 2, 2013
How delicious my lunch is today.

http://www.lamontanaramiami.com/

“Roses in September”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#5528 Jul 2, 2013
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things you should NEVER do....... (Aug '11) 6 min Petal Power 127
The letter L (Jun '13) 10 min Petal Power 607
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 10 min Petal Power 1,668
Let's Play Five Words,... (Feb '14) 12 min Petal Power 27
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 147,188
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 13 min Petal Power 253
The DOUBLE letter Game (Jun '11) 14 min Petal Power 6,423
I Like..... (Mar '14) 36 min ms_Sweeter 323
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 2,407
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr liam cul8r 1,062