created by: Thinker | Jun 1, 2010

Weird

2,178 votes

What are you thinking about now?

Click on an option to vote

  • Food
  • Home
  • Yourself
  • Work on the job
  • New car
  • Sex
  • Your wife
  • Your husband
  • Feeling guilty
  • Other
Comments
5,221 - 5,240 of 18,711 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5438 Jun 30, 2013
IS THAT the Ice Cream Man, ringing his bell..AT THIS HOUR???

YO. Hon....Another one of Farmer's Mike's Moooooo Coooows..is in the YARD... Dangling her head to and fro..RINGING HER BELL.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5439 Jul 1, 2013
thinking i wish i was in the bed with the woman that i love

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5441 Jul 1, 2013
a sweet beautiful blond

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5442 Jul 1, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
My Wife presented with stage 4 grade 3 ovarian cancer at age 33, so you'll forgive me when it comes to Hospital stories, I may not have a Good Bed side manner ,...
wow
im sincerely sorry to read this BT...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5443 Jul 1, 2013
im thinking its best to be grateful and appreciate the good things in my life..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5445 Jul 1, 2013
I'm thinking my son is going to be coming home today from the Electric Forest concert up in Michigan, and he will be driving home through a hell of a lot of rain.

So, I'm thinking, I'm going to worry until he is back in town safe.

I'm also thinking with a very heavy heart about the fire-fighters that lost their lives battling the blaze out in Arizona. How incredibly sad. R.I.P. to the 19 lost. Strength to all the families, friends, and others suffering this loss.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#5446 Jul 1, 2013
I'm thinking what a bummer it is that I don't feel well this morning...=(...so nice & cool out & I should be out there!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5447 Jul 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I'm thinking my son is going to be coming home today from the Electric Forest concert up in Michigan, and he will be driving home through a hell of a lot of rain.
So, I'm thinking, I'm going to worry until he is back in town safe.
I'm also thinking with a very heavy heart about the fire-fighters that lost their lives battling the blaze out in Arizona. How incredibly sad. R.I.P. to the 19 lost. Strength to all the families, friends, and others suffering this loss.
What a terrible tragedy. A terrible way to die. My granddaughter is a fire fighter

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5448 Jul 1, 2013
I'm also thinking some of the folk on Topix need to grow up and get over yourselves. My life is already taken ...so get one of your own.

Or..in other words..correct your self...before judging me. I am good to go. Should try it...would do the rest of the planet a world of good.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#5449 Jul 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I'm also thinking some of the folk on Topix need to grow up and get over yourselves. My life is already taken ...so get one of your own.
Or..in other words..correct your self...before judging me. I am good to go. Should try it...would do the rest of the planet a world of good.
oh let em eat dirt & die...or is that die, then eat dirt...anyhoos I propped yas...=)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5450 Jul 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I'm thinking what a bummer it is that I don't feel well this morning...=(...so nice & cool out & I should be out there!!!
I hear you. I had to give up the whole weekend. I took a fall from sitting on side of tub Friday while bathing the puppy. Jarred me pretty good. So been battling that. Also, this weather isn't helping me much.
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What a terrible tragedy. A terrible way to die. My granddaughter is a fire fighter
~salute to your granddaughter. I once knew a few fire fighters. Not an easy job.

The fire fighters had protective tents. Which some were found in. This blaze had no mercy on them. Just aches me to think much more of it. But...I will ponder throughout the day of such a great loss. With a side order of worry for my son's trip home.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5451 Jul 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh let em eat dirt & die...or is that die, then eat dirt...anyhoos I propped yas...=)
Seems some are pissed about me taking my right to speak to anyone I wish to speak to. To not get into their wee groups and side with them. I side with no one....unless I believe in something. I do not believe in following folk around and constantly digging at them.

Either get it out and be done of it...or shut the f..k up!

So..I guess until the twitwawas stop nipping at my ankles, I get to see how incredibly ignorant they are.

Not that any of this is new.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#5452 Jul 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. I had to give up the whole weekend. I took a fall from sitting on side of tub Friday while bathing the puppy. Jarred me pretty good. So been battling that. Also, this weather isn't helping me much.
<quoted text>
~salute to your granddaughter. I once knew a few fire fighters. Not an easy job.
The fire fighters had protective tents. Which some were found in. This blaze had no mercy on them. Just aches me to think much more of it. But...I will ponder throughout the day of such a great loss. With a side order of worry for my son's trip home.
Sorry to hear about your fall...I slipped getting out of tub the other night but no ouchies...I was just glad the tub was draining...might have caused a tsunami & if it splashes on floor then it leaks thru ceiling downstairs...

I hadn't heard about the firefighters...I only watch news when he has TV on...my son was firefighter few yrs but thank goodness he moved on got degree but still in health/safety/environmental... SO many fires...I think 20 last I heard?

I'll worry with ya...since I don't feel well enough to do anything else...my Sugar just called to check on me & like I told him, I'm not real sick, just enough to aggravate, ya know?

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#5453 Jul 1, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems some are pissed about me taking my right to speak to anyone I wish to speak to. To not get into their wee groups and side with them. I side with no one....unless I believe in something. I do not believe in following folk around and constantly digging at them.
Either get it out and be done of it...or shut the f..k up!
So..I guess until the twitwawas stop nipping at my ankles, I get to see how incredibly ignorant they are.
Not that any of this is new.
same here...and if I icon anyone it's usually a heart or funny...tickles me when they use profile after profile to icon & talk to themselves...=)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5454 Jul 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your fall...I slipped getting out of tub the other night but no ouchies...I was just glad the tub was draining...might have caused a tsunami & if it splashes on floor then it leaks thru ceiling downstairs...
I hadn't heard about the firefighters...I only watch news when he has TV on...my son was firefighter few yrs but thank goodness he moved on got degree but still in health/safety/environmental... SO many fires...I think 20 last I heard?
I'll worry with ya...since I don't feel well enough to do anything else...my Sugar just called to check on me & like I told him, I'm not real sick, just enough to aggravate, ya know?
It's the small falls that will get you every time. My spine is very weak..so takes damage points when it gets the opportunity. I'll be okay. Is my insides that took the worst of it...and they will be okay given time.

~salute to your son~ As said, if very hard work. On all levels.

This will be hard to read, but here is the news of it:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-arizon...

Thank you for having a bit of a sit in with me on my worry. Children! Huh?

Get to feeling better. Strength is an amazing healer.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5455 Jul 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
same here...and if I icon anyone it's usually a heart or funny...tickles me when they use profile after profile to icon & talk to themselves...=)
I've been studying humans most.. if not all my life. If they only knew...aye?

But...right you are..it is a sad sight at best. And grown ups...all the more so.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#5457 Jul 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
same here...and if I icon anyone it's usually a heart or funny...tickles me when they use profile after profile to icon & talk to themselves...=)
Agreed.

I was just reading another thread and thinking about a poster who started an alternate profile so they could use it to talk about themself and thinking, how sad is that? Do you really need that much attention? How sad is your life that you'll go to that level? I realize it's probably done mostly in jest but still... seems pathetic if you ask me.
Sorry 4 Your Luck

United States

#5459 Jul 1, 2013
Vincent wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling Dondo dork that she is insane.
Leanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought tea baggers hated the evil government firefighters?
Reported, Ferretface.
Jail Bait

United States

#5462 Jul 1, 2013
Link wrote:
Which registered pusscccee gray boxes from Fairfax and dreams of sucking ferrets co ck?
Lol
Get lost, homo-perv, before they send you back to da big house....
Sam Who

United States

#5464 Jul 1, 2013
Link wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice picture I saw of you, Sam.
You wanna smoke Sam's pole still, I see. That's pretty sick, you know. Girls really aren't that disgusting. You should try on some time, if one will have you, that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min curiouslu 77,261
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min curiouslu 3,483
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min the wandering girl 145,550
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 29 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 30 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 33 min the wandering girl 5,914
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 37 min the wandering girl 1,338
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
Casket slides down hill in 'freak accident'Cask... 8 hr Parden Pard 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••