Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5103 Jun 23, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that is very cool!
Thanks for sharing!
<3's -n-:-)'s
You are very welcome. Is a joy to share such things with others.

<3 back at ya.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5104 Jun 23, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Got lemon?
I promise once the agonizing burn leaves ..will start to clear up.
~looks out my window at the over growth~ Well, this is easy. Since you've not cancer and lost all your hair. I do not feel the need to shave my head for comp friendship. So will just sit here with ya and be company.
~laughs~ I've so much to do and not enough want or good drugs to make me get up and do it.
OK Miss DC...i bought bag of lemons...it did not burn at all...he thinks maybe it's hives caused by nerves but nothing is bothering me so idk...if its eats a hole in my neck or my arms fall off Imma come hide out in the hills with you...anyhoo my neck & arms never smelled fresher...=)))

Level 8

Location hidden

#5105 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Come on now, that is so strange. To a point of being really spooky.
I've an old armoire in my bedroom. The other day looked in and thought this needs something done. I've a lot of my special stuff in it as well. So I tore it all out and started to clean it, go through things, see what is 'really' needed and what can be let go of or boxed for children.
We are a strange lot, you and I. But...I like it.
I also need to finish what I started. Am bad female at the moment. Think this puppy sitting is going to be the death of me. Plus the old dog of mine is still waltzing down the death row of life. Poor guy.
I slept on clean sheets...well first I watched movies in bed...maybe get to wardrobe today...my ex hated old things...but I love em... there's still another wardrobe up at the old place (my bro lives there now) my daddy built it s I really would love it one day...guess that's greedy when there's 6 remaining siblings...I also got Mama's old Singer sewing machine & Hoosier bake center...and old iron bed ...dang I AM greedy lol

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5106 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Miss DC...i bought bag of lemons...it did not burn at all...he thinks maybe it's hives caused by nerves but nothing is bothering me so idk...if its eats a hole in my neck or my arms fall off Imma come hide out in the hills with you...anyhoo my neck & arms never smelled fresher...=)))
Attagirl! Ya did good. If is poison ivy.

If is hives...those puppies go head to toe. If is shingles, my heart bleeds for you.

If is hives...BENADRYL Poison ivy: BENADRYL ...Shingles: Oh so ouch and maybe more ....BENADRYL

Bright side, as you said, your are lemony fresh.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5107 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I slept on clean sheets...well first I watched movies in bed...maybe get to wardrobe today...my ex hated old things...but I love em... there's still another wardrobe up at the old place (my bro lives there now) my daddy built it s I really would love it one day...guess that's greedy when there's 6 remaining siblings...I also got Mama's old Singer sewing machine & Hoosier bake center...and old iron bed ...dang I AM greedy lol
I've an Iron bed frame. Have it put up.
I've an old Simplex sewing machine, as well as other various machines ..but I sew on an industrial Mercury machine which sounds like a Airliner when running. Some kind of motor on that puppy.

I look at all my stuffs and wonder what the hell is wrong with me. As soon as I drop dead my children are going to get rid of all of it.

~smiles~ Therefore, I hid money in all most of it . Will be a nice surprise to the new owners. And the children will be none the wiser for the error of their ways.

By the way, isn't greedy to have these things, is fond memories that locks us into being naughty pack rats.

I would trade it all for the open road in a heartbeat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5108 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Attagirl! Ya did good. If is poison ivy.
If is hives...those puppies go head to toe. If is shingles, my heart bleeds for you.
If is hives...BENADRYL Poison ivy: BENADRYL ...Shingles: Oh so ouch and maybe more ....BENADRYL
Bright side, as you said, your are lemony fresh.
SO far, not really itchy...occasionally the one on my neck...I mentioned shingles last night & he says NO they are VERY painful...so anyhoo my daughter just asked about it & I told her what Greg said hives/nerves...but nothing gets on my nerves except HER & the DOG...she tells the dog to bite me...lol yeah idk where she gets that marvelous personality...=)

I need to check med cabinet for Benadryl...or remember to buy some...

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Memphis

#5109 Jun 23, 2013
Listening to Cicadas chirping up my chimney ~ feels too warm to build a fire, 90*~ thinking about smokin' those critters out !

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5110 Jun 23, 2013
Climbing baccccck into bed...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5111 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
SO far, not really itchy...occasionally the one on my neck...I mentioned shingles last night & he says NO they are VERY painful...so anyhoo my daughter just asked about it & I told her what Greg said hives/nerves...but nothing gets on my nerves except HER & the DOG...she tells the dog to bite me...lol yeah idk where she gets that marvelous personality...=)
I need to check med cabinet for Benadryl...or remember to buy some...
~blinks~ You have my daughter's twin? Bless us both.

Indeed, you should always have this Benadryl on hand. Is a good product, until we are all warned of it down the road somewhere.

I use to use Contact. But don't know if it is still around anymore.

Stuff would clear poison ivy itch in a heartbeat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5112 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I've an Iron bed frame. Have it put up.
I've an old Simplex sewing machine, as well as other various machines ..but I sew on an industrial Mercury machine which sounds like a Airliner when running. Some kind of motor on that puppy.
I look at all my stuffs and wonder what the hell is wrong with me. As soon as I drop dead my children are going to get rid of all of it.
~smiles~ Therefore, I hid money in all most of it . Will be a nice surprise to the new owners. And the children will be none the wiser for the error of their ways.
By the way, isn't greedy to have these things, is fond memories that locks us into being naughty pack rats.
I would trade it all for the open road in a heartbeat.
yeah a friends says the same..."as soon as they throw the dirt on my grave, they'll throw it all out & light a match" lol...how many children to you have?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5113 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
~blinks~ You have my daughter's twin? Bless us both.
Indeed, you should always have this Benadryl on hand. Is a good product, until we are all warned of it down the road somewhere.
I use to use Contact. But don't know if it is still around anymore.
Stuff would clear poison ivy itch in a heartbeat.
I had forgotten all about Contact...my mama kept plenty of that and alka seltzer plus...I wouldn't take the AP unless I thot I was dying...hated the taste...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5114 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah a friends says the same..."as soon as they throw the dirt on my grave, they'll throw it all out & light a match" lol...how many children to you have?
I've two, a boy and a girl. Would you like to have them? They are grown. Would be a few more hands to throw out all out stuff.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5116 Jun 23, 2013
Okay...I am thinking this strange as hell. Topix took the thread off: is topix becoming a piece of sh*t site with too many ads?

Which had something on it...I needed.

~laughs~ they are on to us.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5117 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's how the poison ivy response occurs. Urushiol makes its way down through the skin, where it is metabolized, or broken down. Immune cells called T lymphocytes (or T-cells) recognize the urushiol derivatives as a foreign substance, or antigen. They send out inflammatory signals called cytokines, which bring in white blood cells. Under orders from the cytokines, these white blood cells turn into macrophages. The macrophages eat foreign substances, but in doing so they also damage normal tissue, resulting in the skin inflammation that occurs with poison ivy.

Iron or lack of in Hives,..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5118 Jun 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten all about Contact...my mama kept plenty of that and alka seltzer plus...I wouldn't take the AP unless I thot I was dying...hated the taste...
I almost died from Alka seltzer plus cold remedy. Came in the mail as a sample. Took it and within no time at all, my lips were turning blue and my heart was racing to a point thought it was going to blow up. Got dizzy and thought was time to meet Redd Foxx up in the big sky.

Lucky for me, was a bible meet and all the yuppies there were medical folk. They helped me out.

I don't do A.S. and I don't do bible meets any more. Am so cured of both.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5119 Jun 23, 2013
My bad!

out all out stuff
out all ^our stuff

Level 8

Location hidden

#5120 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I've two, a boy and a girl. Would you like to have them? They are grown. Would be a few more hands to throw out all out stuff.
nope...got my son & daughter & counting days til I push her outta nest...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#5123 Jun 23, 2013
Okay...I am thinking this strange as hell. Topix took the thread off: is topix becoming a piece of sh*t site with too many ads?
Which had something on it...I needed.
~laughs~ they are on to us.
Huh oh.:/

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5124 Jun 23, 2013
I am going to be moving so won't be on for maybe 3 months.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5125 Jun 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how the poison ivy response occurs. Urushiol makes its way down through the skin, where it is metabolized, or broken down. Immune cells called T lymphocytes (or T-cells) recognize the urushiol derivatives as a foreign substance, or antigen. They send out inflammatory signals called cytokines, which bring in white blood cells. Under orders from the cytokines, these white blood cells turn into macrophages. The macrophages eat foreign substances, but in doing so they also damage normal tissue, resulting in the skin inflammation that occurs with poison ivy.
Iron or lack of in Hives,..
are you REALLY Sheldon???...=)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Grime 4,391
last word - first (Jun '12) 19 min Hoozie 7,361
"man" words 23 min NEXT 251
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Chimney1 142,044
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 29 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,641
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 32 min Hoosier Hillbilly 231
what are you drinking (May '13) 36 min Red_Forman 1,130
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 38,482
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 155,297
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 3 hr revilot2 5,801