Feeling guilty

Other

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5063 Jun 22, 2013
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Especially when I could have been eating corned beef instead of the slop I have now.
I am so tired of hearing about our immigration system is broken. We have a million legal immigrants a year. Enforce the damn law and fine people who employ illegals

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5064 Jun 22, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
well, now one of us have to bend over and pick it up...and its pretty tight here in the cone of silence...you go first..!!
:)
Just in case I wasn't making sense

http://youtu.be/uqcSWI6Ppks

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5065 Jun 22, 2013
I'm thinking its been a long week but the weekend makes it all worth while.
My sweetly has sat & sun off which doesn't happen very often and we're gonna make the most of it! Oh I still have some things on the honey do list to do, but it's so much nicer and easier when she's here....

Doing it all for my baby

http://youtu.be/OwNLJ8KMFnI

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5066 Jun 22, 2013
I'm thinking is about time Topix let's me have my avatar pic. By now...they should realize how much of a freak I am about graphics. Is making my skin peel to see a gray body in that blue box.

Odd, they can rip a post of mine for saying a man's name. D.i.c.k. But hold up on a pic change.

fcukingA

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5067 Jun 22, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I'm thinking is about time Topix let's me have my avatar pic. By now...they should realize how much of a freak I am about graphics. Is making my skin peel to see a gray body in that blue box.
Odd, they can rip a post of mine for saying a man's name. D.i.c.k. But hold up on a pic change.
fcukingA

Old days just uploading it twice would bypass the check, TM5 busted us on that one,...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5068 Jun 22, 2013
fcukingA
when I switched mine yesterday the first one popped up on profile then later disappeared...so I uploaded another...BOTH were pix I took at Niagara Falls last summer, so wth??? and yeah they freak out over k i c k...the cyber world had gone to hell in a hand basket...=)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5069 Jun 22, 2013
I'm thinkin I wished I hadn't had errands to run early this morn so I could have gotten out in yard earlier...now I gotta procrastinate a bit...
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5070 Jun 22, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case I wasn't making sense
http://youtu.be/uqcSWI6Ppks
lol,, thats great...!!!
Level 7

Location hidden

#5071 Jun 22, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...how fickle is woman........
Well I aint bending over Sammy...!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5072 Jun 22, 2013
I'm thinkin that I've got dayumed poison ivy AGAIN!!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5073 Jun 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Old days just uploading it twice would bypass the check, TM5 busted us on that one,...
I tried it anyway. I'd say, I will get cranky. But how would anyone know?! Right!?
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
when I switched mine yesterday the first one popped up on profile then later disappeared...so I uploaded another...BOTH were pix I took at Niagara Falls last summer, so wth??? and yeah they freak out over k i c k...the cyber world had gone to hell in a hand basket...=)
I just tried another pic. Maybe the other one didn't suit them well.
Thanks for both your input.

Ola, I love Niagara Falls. Canada side is the best.

Indeed the cyber world has gone to hell. If you use it, d'amn you, if you avoid it, d'amn you. So I guess the message we are getting is ...we are so d'amned.
Level 7

Location hidden

#5074 Jun 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I'm thinkin that I've got dayumed poison ivy AGAIN!!!
how do you do that?? Im gonna send you some scratchers for Christmas..!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5075 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I tried it anyway. I'd say, I will get cranky. But how would anyone know?! Right!?
<quoted text>
I just tried another pic. Maybe the other one didn't suit them well.
Thanks for both your input.
Ola, I love Niagara Falls. Canada side is the best.
Indeed the cyber world has gone to hell. If you use it, d'amn you, if you avoid it, d'amn you. So I guess the message we are getting is ...we are so d'amned.
me thinks it has to do with pixels & such...most every photo of me I try to post on topix says "entity too large" & I'm too lazy to crop & all that stuff...they all do well on FB & meetme ... NF was awesome & yes someone (Mike) kept tellin me to get my passport but nah, too lazy lol... and I'm not dayumed cause frankly my dear...

Level 8

Location hidden

#5076 Jun 22, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you do that?? Im gonna send you some scratchers for Christmas..!!
I've already got half dozen scratchers but hell I cant use em...I have always cleared vines from my fences,flower beds & shrubs & NO problem but AGAIN when over at Sis house Thurs morn while taking a break my neck started stinging & yep yesterday there's a bump & 3 on right arm this morn...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5077 Jun 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks it has to do with pixels & such...most every photo of me I try to post on topix says "entity too large" & I'm too lazy to crop & all that stuff...they all do well on FB & meetme ... NF was awesome & yes someone (Mike) kept tellin me to get my passport but nah, too lazy lol... and I'm not dayumed cause frankly my dear...
I put up another pic. See if it stays.

On my birthday I put a pic up of me. Had to sing and dance forever to get it to size. By the time I got it up and running...just didn't care any more.

Should of just changed my moniker to Frankly My Dear. Right!?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#5078 Jun 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am so tired of hearing about our immigration system is broken. We have a million legal immigrants a year. Enforce the damn law and fine people who employ illegals
Amen!
Level 7

Location hidden

#5079 Jun 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already got half dozen scratchers but hell I cant use em...I have always cleared vines from my fences,flower beds & shrubs & NO problem but AGAIN when over at Sis house Thurs morn while taking a break my neck started stinging & yep yesterday there's a bump & 3 on right arm this morn...
Well, you are a lover of the flowers n stuff.. I guess its bound to happen...
Ive never had it , ever in my life..
so now I gotta rething the whole Christmas present thingy...
hmmm,, maybe something else handheld... HA...!!! naw.,,thats kindof creepy...
ok, Ill get ya a weedwacker...
Level 7

Location hidden

#5080 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
On my birthday I put a pic up of me. Had to sing and dance forever to get it to size. By the time I got it up and running...just didn't care any more.
Good morning my sweet
:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5081 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I hear ya & have some good pix I wanna share...even the bad ones won't post lol

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5082 Jun 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am so tired of hearing about our immigration system is broken. We have a million legal immigrants a year. Enforce the damn law and fine people who employ illegals

They are just searching for a better life,....

The beacons have instructions in English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese, the most popular language dialect in China.

Border Patrol officials already have placed 18 beacons in the desert in Arizona.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 142,117
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 9 min mr goodwrench 422
tasteless jokes 13 min mr goodwrench 94
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 15 min dragoon70056 3,626
what are you drinking (May '13) 20 min Red_Forman 1,132
OLD sayings (Mar '12) 24 min Harrison Freebird 11
Watch As Dance Troupe Performs High-Flying Foot... 37 min Fundieraisers 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Sublime1 155,300
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,489
Dogs Are Vanishing From a Texas County 3 hr Oops 11