Feeling guilty

Other

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#4831 Jun 15, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>Ola, I wanted to make a joke involving choked and steak, but I wasn't sure if it would "come" across funny or not... Haha? I'm glad your okay though, choking is a horrible, scary feeling.
Been cool here for a couple days for the most part, went out this morning to give the garden a drink and hoping we get some more rain.
you did good Liasm ...=)))

we supposedly got cool front during night but it's steadily climbing back to mid 90s index 105...I had to give plants a quick drinky-dink last evening...I have a few things that tend to droop w/o it...maybe rain here Tuesday & Wednesday...I hope!!!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#4832 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola, you aren't leaving us that easily!!!:)
So glad you're okay and I see that I'm not the only one.
We're gonna put our fairy garden in one of the window wells out back, so my princess can see it when she wakes up and when she goes to bed, Gonna make the prince a toads village garden for his window well, lol. Just trying to decide exactly how I want to do it.
oh I'm glad...it's a fun inexpensive project & they can constantly change it...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4833 Jun 15, 2013
Thinking how things happens when people does things to you.It always comes back home.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4834 Jun 15, 2013
Lol ... Just read Kim Kardasian gave birth to her baby girl chimp .

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#4835 Jun 15, 2013
I'm thinking I'm enjoying this
sunny, warm Saturday.

It's nice not to have anything
to do except what I feel like
doing.

Hope you all are enjoying it to:)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#4836 Jun 15, 2013
I'm thinking I'm lovin this new pillow top mattress but it's so much higher than my other one...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4837 Jun 15, 2013
I'm thinking I had a wonderful day today and really enjoyed the people I spent the day with, especially my little prince and princess. They are in bed now, after just one more story(it turned into 5 total and 2 were long, lol) They look so sweet asleep in their beds, they were worn out. :)

“start thinkin' now, then VOTE!”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#4838 Jun 15, 2013
...i'ma thinkin' it's time to get the book....later.....

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4839 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm thinking I had a wonderful day today and really enjoyed the people I spent the day with, especially my little prince and princess. They are in bed now, after just one more story(it turned into 5 total and 2 were long, lol) They look so sweet asleep in their beds, they were worn out.:)
I've wished may days that I had a "princess" to read stories to and spoil. Some day... some day maybe. I haven't been able to have children for quite some time (I'm defective) and my two boys aren't interested in having children. I have one niece, age 5, and she is amazing and yet the snottiest little thing.... still I look forward to many more like her.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4840 Jun 15, 2013
Good Night Sam

There are times I'm thinking something and then I read what others are thinking. Really,... funny, brilliant and agree ... on that racist remark? Geeez!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#4841 Jun 15, 2013
Hi Ya Sam...
;o)
@}-'--,---

Now...I'm thinkin' I hope that Sam enjoys his book...

I was thinking.. it's about time to call this day a night....
@}-'--,---

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#4842 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm thinking I had a wonderful day today and really enjoyed the people I spent the day with, especially my little prince and princess. They are in bed now, after just one more story(it turned into 5 total and 2 were long, lol) They look so sweet asleep in their beds, they were worn out.:)
...so you wore out your kids today? It takes a great parent to accomplish that feat...
Evenin Trina...

Level 6

Location hidden

#4843 Jun 15, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I've wished may days that I had a "princess" to read stories to and spoil. Some day... some day maybe. I haven't been able to have children for quite some time (I'm defective) and my two boys aren't interested in having children. I have one niece, age 5, and she is amazing and yet the snottiest little thing.... still I look forward to many more like her.
Reading to boys can be fun too though!! I have a boy and a girl and read to and spoil them both. I can't have anymore, tubes are tied. You never know, your boys may change their minds.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4844 Jun 15, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...so you wore out your kids today? It takes a great parent to accomplish that feat...
Evenin Trina...
Hi Enzo!! You've been missed sir! LOL Yes, I did. We had a very busy, fun, productive day. Thank you, coming from you that means a lot. How was your day? Did all go as planned?

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4845 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading to boys can be fun too though!! I have a boy and a girl and read to and spoil them both. I can't have anymore, tubes are tied. You never know, your boys may change their minds.
One is dead set against kids and the other.... he's obnoxious.... I pity the girl that dates him.(LOL).

Seriously, Trina... I've got all the time and patience in the world. I'm willing to wait.`

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#4846 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Enzo!! You've been missed sir! LOL Yes, I did. We had a very busy, fun, productive day. Thank you, coming from you that means a lot. How was your day? Did all go as planned?
No, postponed till tomorrow...took the Bosslady fishing for snapper blues after breakfast this morning...

Level 6

Location hidden

#4847 Jun 15, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>One is dead set against kids and the other.... he's obnoxious.... I pity the girl that dates him.(LOL).
Seriously, Trina... I've got all the time and patience in the world. I'm willing to wait.`
Well, I was dead set against kids at one point, but I changed. My mom had us older 2, then had another when I was 11 and the baby when I was 16, so I had to help out a lot and thought it was just so awful at the time. Told her she wasn't getting any grandchildren from me. Now she's got 2 from me, LOL. So the one may change his mind, hopefully :)
I'm sorry the one is obnoxious, that's awful. Hopefully, he's just not done maturing and will snap out of that.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4848 Jun 15, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, postponed till tomorrow...took the Bosslady fishing for snapper blues after breakfast this morning...
Well, now you definitely have something fun planned for tomorrow, and got to have fun today too, so that worked out good, didn't it? It sure looks like fun, I'd love to do something like that, but nothing like that around here.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4849 Jun 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was dead set against kids at one point, but I changed. My mom had us older 2, then had another when I was 11 and the baby when I was 16, so I had to help out a lot and thought it was just so awful at the time. Told her she wasn't getting any grandchildren from me. Now she's got 2 from me, LOL. So the one may change his mind, hopefully :)
I'm sorry the one is obnoxious, that's awful. Hopefully, he's just not done maturing and will snap out of that.
I certainly hope so (though he is my son and I could not imagine dating such a brute)! You are a beacon of light, Trina! Enjoy the remainder of your evening. I'm off to read my book...

:~)

Level 6

Location hidden

#4850 Jun 15, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly hope so (though he is my son and I could not imagine dating such a brute)! You are a beacon of light, Trina! Enjoy the remainder of your evening. I'm off to read my book...
:~)
Enjoy your book. You're pretty wonderful yourself. Have a great night!!
:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottish Independence 57 min Times are a Changing 14
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min eleanorigby 36,455
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Cyan in CA 24,118
Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) 1 hr Bill 25
Palin family brawl under investigation 1 hr Bill 11
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Cyan in CA 17,568
What Can Be Tapped,...? 1 hr Times are a Changing 51
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Kady Kaye 1,050
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Times are a Changing 147,087
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 314
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,608
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••