What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

2,999 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434 Mar 5, 2013
reebie wrote:
Im thinking I stopped to get a few groceries last nite after work, and the store was getting slammed...apparantly we were supposed to get a humdinger of a storm....
but we didnt..
if folks dont have milk n bread in their house , why do they rush out and get it when they think its going to storm...
?????????
you forgot bottled water & coldcuts lol...same way here if we are expecting winter precip, high winds or hurricane winds...I love my gas stove cause we can still cook if power goes off...seldom happens here in my neighborhood but friends often are w/o for a week or so

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#435 Mar 5, 2013
thinking everybody have a great day and let the rest of the crap fall where it may..Just smile:O)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#436 Mar 5, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Concentrate on the good people......let the bad ones and their bad comments/actions drift off into obscurity.
Peace!!!
Hey! I know that...it's annoying to let myself be provoked, thanks for the reminder :)

Hope your day is nice, I'm getting ready to put my mad ninja skills to work here. Wish me luck.!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#437 Mar 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx!!! I placed his food & water by his bed...he looked at it & whimpered so I handfed him (Oscar Mayer wiener) but he didn't drink...then he walks over to couch, I told him to get back in bed (Im thinkin if hes sore shouldn't pick him up) yeah he won...snug on the couch for now...Im not even an animal person, but he's a real sweetheart & they adore him
My son chides me because any little difference in behavior and I'm worrying about my dog...something about the helpless animal, reminds me of sick kids, which also worry the crap out of me.(and neither can really tell you what's wrong!)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#438 Mar 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot bottled water & coldcuts lol...same way here if we are expecting winter precip, high winds or hurricane winds...I love my gas stove cause we can still cook if power goes off...seldom happens here in my neighborhood but friends often are w/o for a week or so
well all fairness, the storms across the nation have gotten so bad I can see the frenzy,,but geesh!!
lol

morning chocolatechip
:)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#439 Mar 5, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My son chides me because any little difference in behavior and I'm worrying about my dog...something about the helpless animal, reminds me of sick kids, which also worry the crap out of me.(and neither can really tell you what's wrong!)
Morning girly
whats shakin?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#440 Mar 5, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
well all fairness, the storms across the nation have gotten so bad I can see the frenzy,,but geesh!!
lol
morning chocolatechip
:)
the wind is freakin CRZEEEE here today!!! Hes been textin/callin from work all morn worried about dog but just called to see if any big limbs/trees down YET
me thinks Im more of a sugar cookie lol GOOD morning buttercup! joy & giggles today for you!!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#442 Mar 5, 2013
Hey sweet ladies! Debra, Reebie and Ola! Windy here today too, but not as bad. Hope everyone is ok today.
I'm thinking about my health and a course of action. Everything is good so far!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#443 Mar 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey sweet ladies! Debra, Reebie and Ola! Windy here today too, but not as bad. Hope everyone is ok today.
I'm thinking about my health and a course of action. Everything is good so far!
Hey love! As Sam would say, "Git 'er done!"

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#444 Mar 5, 2013
I'm thinking I couldn't ask for better company then all the pretty ladies posting on this thread right now ..... And Dilf too!
Also thinking about crawling in the sleeper for a power nap before the trip back.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#445 Mar 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey sweet ladies! Debra, Reebie and Ola! Windy here today too, but not as bad. Hope everyone is ok today.
I'm thinking about my health and a course of action. Everything is good so far!
<3
been thinking bout mine too.. not getting any younger and some of these aches n pains make me nervous sometimes...
but if I quit smoking, drinking, cussing, and living on the edge..what will I do?
:)
sayin a little prayer for you xo

@ Liam,,
I like this little thread, its like a little secret hiding in plain site..
xoxo

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#446 Mar 5, 2013
... im thinking what the hell is laim doing in my spot ... just like the ranch i spend all the time breakin broncos and laim rides them ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#447 Mar 5, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
<3
been thinking bout mine too.. not getting any younger and some of these aches n pains make me nervous sometimes...
but if I quit smoking, drinking, cussing, and living on the edge..what will I do?
:)
sayin a little prayer for you xo
@ Liam,,
I like this little thread, its like a little secret hiding in plain site..
xoxo
... im playin wino again friday nite ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#448 Mar 5, 2013
I'm thinking I should just make up my own headlines.
Just saw this one in the Oahu paper-

"10 people rescued from sinking voyaging canoe in Micronesia"

I saw: "10 people arrested for sinking voyaging canoe in Micronesia"
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#449 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... im playin wino again friday nite ...
OMG! maybe Ill drink wine too,, we will turn this popscicle stand into a crazy messed up looney bin!!
:)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#451 Mar 5, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! maybe Ill drink wine too,, we will turn this popscicle stand into a crazy messed up looney bin!!
:)
... release the piegons and let the games begin ...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#450 Mar 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey sweet ladies! Debra, Reebie and Ola! Windy here today too, but not as bad. Hope everyone is ok today.
I'm thinking about my health and a course of action. Everything is good so far!
I'm thinking there may be psychics posting on topix.....haha

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#452 Mar 5, 2013
My day is now complete! Mike and Liam on here with us fabulous ladies!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#453 Mar 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... im thinking what the hell is laim doing in my spot ... just like the ranch i spend all the time breakin broncos and laim rides them ...
Im thinking mike's on to me... ;-0

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#454 Mar 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
My day is now complete! Mike and Liam on here with us fabulous ladies!
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 min Old Sam 275
True or False Game 6 min Old Sam 1,273
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Old Sam 6,885
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 8 min _hellbilly_ 369
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min beatlesinafog 2,971
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 12 min Old Sam 30,009
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min Old Sam 26,701
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min SLY WEST 152,574
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min Mega Monster 7,646
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr Jesus Latter Day ... 11
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr dragoon70056 2,906
More from around the web