|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
I wondering how many hours I'm going to have to go to find an Asian mkt to buy about 10Kg of yellow Panaang curry base, and a couple of cases of coconut milk.
I think about things like that, that's why I don't drive.
Buy here:
http://importfood.com/cpmp1401.html
or
Scroll down there is video to how make at home.:)
GO AWAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SIMPLY DEVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
"SOME FASHION, NO FORM."
I'm still caught up
In the faucets
I've been brought up
My losses thought up
In loss-less
Fossils
soldering
The slaughter
Atop
An my inner adulterer
In the fodder
Of a kill
I am the will
Of my weakest link
Tell me again
To carry on...
Pardon you ?
Give me a shrink
To dink away at the sheets
Of freedom
Drink away the stink
Of freedom
You cant free them
Can't believe them
Can't be them
You seek them
Don't scorn him
Just retrieve them
From this life
Deceive them
To the knife
Bleed them
From the heights
Of ego
Let 'em flow
To never
In the blight
Of severed stems
With sedatives
And seduction
Isolate the malfunctions
Of my internal combustion's
Busting in
Annihilation
Of the problem
Manifestation
Of the solemn
In columns of regret
Inscribed across my chest
Blessed with contempt
For the clause
Unmindful of the laws
And stalled
I will stand
Where you fall
And call
To myself
From the stealth
Of broken homes
And hungry dogs
I am the fog
Of arson
The discontent
Of the larceny
Of the peasants
I'm blessed in the curses
Of burnt
Churches
But in worse ways
I'm versed
In aversive
Silence
Dispersed
In cursive slices
I realise this
Is
The decisive
Moment
In which I wake
For the sake
Of procreation
Infection
Of a system
Convection
Of a prison
Citizen
Of a religion
Under taxation
To live in it
I'm illiterate to the
Commonalities
I cant depict
the squiggled lines
Its a tragic comedy
Giggling to the rhyme
I think it is
Perfection
At its peak
Pulp for the weak
Its neat!
I cant tell
If I am half awake
Or half asleep
But text is cheap
So I bleed
On screens
But don't mean
A thing
In a dream less
State.
~DeVine.
Ya filthy Phag!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I have been paying attention to the Penguins series...but I HATE the Penguins...I REALLY don't want them to win...
BTW, The Flyers are buying out Danny's contract...I'm not happy...:(
I've seen him play, so you think he is a hotty?....lol....WATCH Redwings at Blackhawks...Game 7...Wednesday night......

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
I wondering how many hours I'm going to have to go to find an Asian mkt to buy about 10Kg of yellow Panaang curry base, and a couple of cases of coconut milk.
I think about things like that, that's why I don't drive.
Wife is a good asian food cook....We had Fish Curry, last week...Never really discovered curry, till late and only because i travel and love thai food.....lemon grass...pad thai....
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

GO AWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Ya filthy Phag!!!!!
Reported

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Ya know.. A CHICK in the REAL FREAKIN' WORLD..doesn't NEED A REAL MAN!!

WHY?????

Cuz, They ALL CHEAT in one form or another... get MAD if ya look at another DUDE,.....AND they LOOOOVE Pity Parties!!!

GIVE me..THE PERFECT MAN...EVER....The ROCKSTAR... on one of my FAV TUNES...TURN HIM ON...and TURN HIM OFF,......WHEN...I...PLEASE... and HE...NEVER LEAVES A MESS...Ahhhh!!!.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya know.. A CHICK in the REAL FREAKIN' WORLD..doesn't NEED A REAL MAN!!
WHY?????
Cuz, They ALL CHEAT in one form or another... get MAD if ya look at another DUDE,.....AND they LOOOOVE Pity Parties!!!
GIVE me..THE PERFECT MAN...EVER....The ROCKSTAR... on one of my FAV TUNES...TURN HIM ON...and TURN HIM OFF,......WHEN...I...PLEASE... and HE...NEVER LEAVES A MESS...Ahhhh!!!.
I once to think this. But couldn't teach me rabbit~bot to carry the shopping sacks upstairs ;)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

CC wrote ,

Beth writes :

CC not all men cheat . They love pity party's too ? Makes me wonder why you get thoughs type of Men . I can say for me , this ain't true . It sad you don't give the "good Men" credit .

“Bing-bang, kicky-punchy”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>Buy here:
http://importfood.com/cpmp1401.html
or
Scroll down there is video to how make at home.:)
THANK YOU !!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU !!!
Hey Commander!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Some men cheat, some men don't. I'd say less than 50% cheat. I cheated one time on a girl and I felt so bad about it, I've never done so again.

Not that it excuses it at all, but the girl totally took advantage of me. I was so drunk, I don't remember shyte. My friends had to fill me in. They told me I was getting cozy with another girl and the girl I slept with told this other girl to leave me alone, because I already had a girlfriend ... then she went on to f' me. Yeah, some women aren't on the up and up either. Pretty sure if a guy did that to a girl, he'd risk being charged with rape. The f'd up thing is I guess the first girl was smoking hot according to my buddies and the chick I slept with I would have never slept with her, even if I were single.

Pity party. I don't agree with that, at all. I think most men are like me and have more of a suck it up and quityerb1tchin mentality, regardless of what life throws at them. If anything, I think women are more prone to that. See my arguable case of rape, example. Me, I put the blame 100% on me, because ultimately it's my job to stay in control of the situation and not put myself in that situation in the first place. A lot of women would have blamed the guy. Had a guy behaved that way at the very least he would have been a slimy low life in their eyes and worst case he'd be in jail.

How many guys can say they were date raped, lol? I just roll with it. Other than the cheating aspect, which I beat myself up over, I gives a f'.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

It's also not cheating if your SO knows about it...

;)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Eu Aso wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. See, I knew there were some out there like you! I have a good friend who never cheats on his gf. He believes that you do it, it's going to come back on you ten fold. And who needs that?
I don't do stuff behind my wife's back because I would never want to hurt her in that manner. It has nothing to do with karma in my case. It's all about her and taking her feelings into consideration. That is what love is.

In your friends case, I can say, if you are a woman, you likely would never know. Although I doubt he does based on what you said about him, I doubt he would tell you if he did cheat, particularly if you know his gf.

Only other men know what the boys do when they head out. I have friends who cheat and their SOs and many women in their life have no freaking idea. They can be texting their SO all night while we are out to boot, such that the SO would never even think they are up to what they are up to.

What they do and how they conduct themselves in their relationships is none of my business, however. So I don't get involved or even care what they do. It's none of my business. I'm only responsible for my own relationships and how I conduct myself in them, not those of others.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Women, if you want to prevent your man from cheating on you, shock the living sh!t out of him and tell him, "If you meet someone tonight and want to have sex with them, bring them home for us first."

He'll never look at another woman in the same light ever again.

Trust me, it works.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Ive never "got" the all men. or all women thing.. Lord, I watch some of these women around me go for the same man with a different face , for years..and cry about how all men are pigs.. blah blah..
First things first...complete your damn self before you expect anyone to complete you...why the hell do you need someone to complete you..??? have your own self at hello...THEN live your life.. somewhere along the line someone might come along to compliment you...if not... be happy...
k,,
stepping down now..
I really felt like using caps..but refrained..
:)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
Women, if you want to prevent your man from cheating on you, shock the living sh!t out of him and tell him, "If you meet someone tonight and want to have sex with them, bring them home for us first."
He'll never look at another woman in the same light ever again.
Trust me, it works.
but,, what if I never learned to share my toys??

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

reebie wrote:
Ive never "got" the all men. or all women thing.. Lord, I watch some of these women around me go for the same man with a different face , for years..and cry about how all men are pigs.. blah blah..
First things first...complete your damn self before you expect anyone to complete you...why the hell do you need someone to complete you..??? have your own self at hello...THEN live your life.. somewhere along the line someone might come along to compliment you...if not... be happy...
k,,
stepping down now..
I really felt like using caps..but refrained..
:)
EXACTLY!!! You gotta find your OWN happy place...no one nor no thing can put you there...O Happy Day!!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

reebie wrote:
I couldn't agree more.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

This girl's as happy as a lark.
:)))
Hiya, Rebbie and Ola! Good afternoon.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hello, sublime1, also, didn't see you there, you snuck up on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••