Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

WAKING up my honey...FEEL LIKE...SKINNY DIPPING!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
I wished I still had my 74 Firebird and my 57 Chevy..I drive trucks now.Better when going into the mountains and hauling stuff.
Still have my 1970 Mustang Fastback....parked it in the garage 28 years ago...still sleeping...lol....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure...he's SO cute!!!
You must be watching the great series, between Blackhawks and Redwings?....i love hockey....

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...43 years of marriage does that to a person...
nahhhh...we're born with it...it's a gift ...=)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm thinking that my tracker isn't tracking at all.
:(
well lemme catch ya up...the haters still hatin...the flirters still flirtin...the clowns still clownin...the rest??? you don't wanna know...lol Good Morning!!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

thinking about the meaning of this holiday...a simple thank you doesn't seem like enough yet it's all I've got to give...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well lemme catch ya up...the haters still hatin...the flirters still flirtin...the clowns still clownin...the rest??? you don't wanna know...lol Good Morning!!!
Good morning Ola. I think I have too much in my tracker, need to weed out some. LOL

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ola. I think I have too much in my tracker, need to weed out some. LOL
too time consuming...sometimes I just remove & start over...I'd rather weed in the garden...he's at work this morning & after helping my sis with few chores, that's where I'm headed...out to my lil paradise on earth...have a great day...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
too time consuming...sometimes I just remove & start over...I'd rather weed in the garden...he's at work this morning & after helping my sis with few chores, that's where I'm headed...out to my lil paradise on earth...have a great day...
I spent most of yesterday outdoors and it's a good thing I did, because we had a terrible down-poor last night. He's helping his dad cut down trees, so I'm enjoying my coffee while the kids sleep in, lol. I hope you have a great day also.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The IRONY of WHY....People CAN and DO things..and NEVER asking themselves if they SHOULD???

Example, a married couple I know..had adopted a Black Korean Child....the LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE.. in their later years.

So, in conversation... the other day, the DAD remarked..how these little BLACK kids were admiring ALL the birds in his yard, he planted out to them, it his bird feeders.

I just was in AWE, shaking My head...as to WTF???

So, he was LABELING these children...WANTING me to know that they were BLACK!!!!

Which is WHY ....if you have RACISM in your HEART...WHY ADOPT A "BLACK" child???

My only answer...would be..that their adopted...BLACK CHILD..is NOTHING more. Than...a COFFEE TABLE CONVERSATION PIECE!!!!

PATHETIC and SAD at the same time....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Oops, so aggravated about this...it should read..POINTED.. not planted... MY BAD!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

On that note..ROCKERS!!!... Happy Memorial Day...Be Safe!!!..Outta here...LOTS of Sunbathing to do at the Beach..and DUDE watching!!!...OMG!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

CC - you said that the black Korean kids were the LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE. It didn't sound like they had any animosity toward the kids. I don't see anything wrong with the children knowing that they are black, if it is in love. I'm sure they realized it when they first went to school. But the way you tell it - they really love these children, and that's the most important thing, isn't it?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
I am thinking I am whipped!!! Got ALL the yard work done in front...I didn't realize how out of shape is was...I blame it on the surgery last summer...but I got all those pesky vines off of azaleas, trees & out of flower beds...clipped bookoos of redbud, cedar, magnolia & shrub seedlings out of spring bulb bed, & cleared out canna & lily beds...felt a bit light headed from skipping lunch & the heat...I washed my hair & he ordered me to recliner while he grills...
That sounds like a lot of work . Hope your grilled dinner was awesome . Isn't nice to look at your yard now ? Girl your the white tornado when you put your mind to something . Lol

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking I need to get off my butt, hang out with kids a bit, enjoy my lunch, you all have a good one. Keep on thinking, so I have something fun to read later. Love ya, guys.
LOL

:)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking about the service people that gave their lives and I'm also thinking about the ones that came home after seeing their buds die...it all is so incredibly sad.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a lot of work . Hope your grilled dinner was awesome . Isn't nice to look at your yard now ? Girl your the white tornado when you put your mind to something . Lol
HA I started out like a tornado, came draggin in like an old plow horse lol...and now I'm cooling off after workin over at sis house/yard...I cant decide if I'm getting old or if all that non activity last summer after surgery just spoiled me... think I'll wait til late this evening to get back in my backyard...still lots to be done there...have a great day sugar ...=)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinkin how grateful I am for AC & my recliner...=)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Is it just me or are some of you
guys freezing today? lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>HA I started out like a tornado, came draggin in like an old plow horse lol...and now I'm cooling off after workin over at sis house/yard...I cant decide if I'm getting old or if all that non activity last summer after surgery just spoiled me... think I'll wait til late this evening to get back in my backyard...still lots to be done there...have a great day sugar ...=)
Lol .... I just labeled you as a white . Does that mean I am racist ? Just noticed the comments b4 mine . Good timing or bad ? Lol .
Girl , I don't know how you work so hard ! Have a beer and relax .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••