created by: Thinker | Jun 1, 2010

Weird

1,563 votes

What are you thinking about now?

Click on an option to vote

  • Food
  • Home
  • Yourself
  • Work on the job
  • New car
  • Sex
  • Your wife
  • Your husband
  • Feeling guilty
  • Other

Comments (Page 197)

Showing posts 3,921 - 3,940 of11,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4080
May 25, 2013
 
Hmmm....watching a Romantic movie .OR...Ice my back..FELL OFF the Bar Stool...had ONE to maaaaannnyyy!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4081
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ooooooooooooooooooooh..thinkin g about how WONDERFUL...that Pure Down Pillow with a 600 count Egyptian cotton is going to feel when I snuggle it under my head and go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4082
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you must be extremely proud...
Very proud because not only did he deliver some much needed items, he then went out and purchased more out of his own pocket. He just posted a video of the storm he's going through in Texas!

Evening Ola!

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4083
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mister Mysterious wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that once on my first car.
Never again.
I did it more than once in my first car!:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4085
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SHADOW DeVINE wrote:
"There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything.
There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, to name but two, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught.
Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever.
There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it.
God knows that’s what everyone else does.”
Way to go adrain...darken the mood with your pathetic little diatribes...
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4086
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Wondering how Enzo likes his new lay boy, with heat and massage. Lmao ,,, peace V

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4087
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SLY WEST wrote:
Wondering how Enzo likes his new lay boy, with heat and massage. Lmao ,,, peace V
The Lazyboy is just fine there Sly thanks fer asking...tho am a bit concerned bout Ola and her temptstresses catchin me sleeping ...

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4088
May 25, 2013
 
Nothing compares to you....

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4089
May 26, 2013
 
Staying awake

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4090
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I've got an air horn and I ain't afraid to use it!!

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4091
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm think that despite the poopy trolls that makes this site repugnant, the truly wonderfully friendly posters that are here make it worth coming back for a visit.

=)

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4092
May 26, 2013
 
Um...

*I'm thinkING that despite...*

I'm now thinkING I should go back to bed for a few more zzz's. Lol

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4093
May 26, 2013
 
Me, too, LC.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4094
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No one see me posts, but get the props?
:( Good night, bueno nochas amigos.

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4095
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I did it more than once in my first car!:)
I thought that's what they were for! Was I misinformed?!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4096
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

im thinking its gonna be a noisy day today, 3 granddaughters visiting, its gets pretty loud...
lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4097
May 26, 2013
 
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lazyboy is just fine there Sly thanks fer asking...tho am a bit concerned bout Ola and her temptstresses catchin me sleeping ...
aint there for the sleeping...we want a show!!!___ gets comfy on couch, salts the popcorn, & cracks the whip___ 3...2...1... ACTION!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4098
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm thinking Indy 500 and several cold ones.....hot dogs and tater salad.....race high noon.......Go Dario Franchetti.....

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4099
May 26, 2013
 
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>hey, you trying to get rid of me or something?!
You...never:)

Hope you're having a good weekend liam.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4100
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
"There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything.
There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, to name but two, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught.
Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever.
There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it.
God knows that’s what everyone else does.”
And I was in such a good mood.........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,921 - 3,940 of11,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••