Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3914 May 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Now, I'm thinking about ice cream. Thanks a lot Enzo.
Think about Blue Bell's...Pistachio Almond Ice Cream.....lol.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#3915 May 23, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
thinking about the weekend, it's almost here for me!
gonna smoke a brisket, any tips?
We're doing babyback ribs....got it down to a system.....$2.99 a lb at Target....lol....love'em....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3916 May 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Think about Blue Bell's...Pistachio Almond Ice Cream.....lol.....
Oh my, I've never seen that one! What are you guys trying to do to me? Swimsuit season is around the corner and all I can think about is ice cream!!!! LOL

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3917 May 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We're doing babyback ribs....got it down to a system.....$2.99 a lb at Target....lol....love'em....
The big guy was waving the flyer with that ad in it under my nose all week! I think we may be having ribs from target if he gets his way as well! Never bought meat from target before... is it decent quality?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3918 May 23, 2013
...the weather

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3919 May 23, 2013
Sorry Shady Bits - I didn't see your Q until I posted.

I don't know if I'd want meat from Target. It does make you wonder. Where would it come from?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3920 May 23, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
...the weather
Me too! Bad thunderstorms this morning, but thankfully, no tornadoes.

I'm thinking about helping out at a bike run fund raiser for the tornado victims on Saturday. Should be fun and for a good cause!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3921 May 23, 2013
QQ wrote :

I don't know if I'd want meat from Target. It does make you wonder. Where would it come from?

Beth writes :

We don't have a Target food section around here . This reminds me of Walmart . Just yesterday I brought back items we just bought . Hawaiian rolls and hamburger buns . They had some kind of small flying bats in them . So Walmart shoppers check out thoroughly the bread goods you buy .
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3922 May 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Bad thunderstorms this morning, but thankfully, no tornadoes.
I'm thinking about helping out at a bike run fund raiser for the tornado victims on Saturday. Should be fun and for a good cause!
Theres a few things going on in Korntown Saturday for the victims... My daughter asked me to go to one with her and volunteer....most likely will...
morning sistah sistah xo

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3923 May 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
QQ wrote :
Beth writes :
We don't have a Target food section around here . This reminds me of Walmart . Just yesterday I brought back items we just bought . Hawaiian rolls and hamburger buns . They had some kind of small flying bats in them . So Walmart shoppers check out thoroughly the bread goods you buy .
I've never bought food from target before. I've bought canned & boxed stuffs from walmart thought. Bought sour cream from there once for tacos, got home and made my tacos, opened the sour cream and it was completely moldy...all green. Totally gross. Peeved me. I love sour cream on my tacos!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3924 May 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I've never bought food from target before. I've bought canned & boxed stuffs from walmart thought. Bought sour cream from there once for tacos, got home and made my tacos, opened the sour cream and it was completely moldy...all green. Totally gross. Peeved me. I love sour cream on my tacos!
Makes me not want to buy from there.. How gross finding green mold in sour cream.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#3925 May 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if all bets are off! Hi ya Ricky!
That sounds like the name of a good race horse!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3926 May 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>The big guy was waving the flyer with that ad in it under my nose all week! I think we may be having ribs from target if he gets his way as well! Never bought meat from target before... is it decent quality?
Yah, lot of the beef is black angus....which is yummy...lol...

Level 7

Location hidden

#3927 May 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me not want to buy from there.. How gross finding green mold in sour cream.
Out target is huge, one whole side is grocerys...I've never had anything bad from there....but, down here, Publix is tops.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3929 May 23, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>Theres a few things going on in Korntown Saturday for the victims... My daughter asked me to go to one with her and volunteer....most likely will...
morning sistah sistah xo
Hey Sistah Reebie! I had to get off of the computer for a bit this morning. We were having power flashes from the storms, but they have passed us now and moving NE.
Volunteerism is very rewarding, for me anyway! I did commit to the bike run, which should be fun. I'll be helping with the food. After that, I'm going to help a co-worker pack some stuff to move to storage. Her home was damaged, but not leveled. Still....it's not habitable right now. Just so much going on!
Have a great day, my sistah!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3930 May 23, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
A few days late? What? Oh wait, not THAT kind of late, right? <<grin>>
noooooooooooo not that kind of late..... lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3931 May 23, 2013
Thinking about tomorrow..

Level 8

Location hidden

#3932 May 23, 2013
my dinner, I am hungry....

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#3933 May 23, 2013
I'm thinking about the chocolate cake I'm baking.. It smells wonderful...
@}-'--,---

“...2015...”

....comin' right up!........

#3934 May 23, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
this is good! I have not done this by myself, but I know I need to keep the smoker in the 'art studio/shed' to keep the temp consistent. as the charcoal burns out, is it a good idea to get some hot in the weber? so not having to start over in the smoker?
...nah....if you will be there just keep an eye on the charcoal bowl....tossin' in several pieces at a time (right outta the bag...i use lump charcoal) as necessary won't hurt if you can spread them around....and openin' the front door to check the water/"fire" won't mess with the temp much....but control the urge to lift the lid.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 134,356
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 min Enzo49 3,033
Is it possible to....... 37 min Independent1 597
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min TALLYHO 8541 37,784
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min dragoon70056 152,852
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 1 hr dragoon70056 12
True or False Game 1 hr dragoon70056 1,306
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web