DondoDork wrote:
Uggg, the long drive home tonight!
Be careful in your travels...

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3856 May 22, 2013
Thinking about why this phone isn't working....

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#3857 May 22, 2013
I'm thinking how slow Topix has become recently due to all their tracking cookies, spyware, and spam.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3858 May 22, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
I'm thinking how slow Topix has become recently due to all their tracking cookies, spyware, and spam.
I hate how they have become so aggressive with their ads.....and how when you are trying to escape and scroll over one, they force the whole screen.....way too much stuff, to clog my computer.....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3859 May 22, 2013
I totally agree. Ads slide in from the sides and come up from the bottom and also take over the whole screen. Wish I could find a new game.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3860 May 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Do you live where you can hear the sirens? I don't but I have a weather radio that goes off and tells me. Glad you're okay!!
Thanks Trina. This is Oklahoma, there are tornado sirens all over the place! They test them every Saturday at noon, just to make sure they're working. There are probably 3 or so within a mile of me. I live approx 15 miles or so from Moore, but grew up there. It's just unreal!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3861 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I hate how they have become so aggressive with their ads.....and how when you are trying to escape and scroll over one, they force the whole screen.....way too much stuff, to clog my computer.....
THAT may be my TICKET.. to RIDE..Outta here... GETTING ON MY FREAKIN' LAST NERVE!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3862 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Trina. This is Oklahoma, there are tornado sirens all over the place! They test them every Saturday at noon, just to make sure they're working. There are probably 3 or so within a mile of me. I live approx 15 miles or so from Moore, but grew up there. It's just unreal!
I live out in the country, but my nearest town is a small one, so I don't hear the sirens. Everyone around here has weather radios that go off, as Missouri is known for tornadoes also.I live between St. Louis and Hannibal. The big towns have the sirens just not all the tiny little "villages", LOL.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3863 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
that is way to close to you Hippi!! did you see any of the tornado? I know when I lived in Texas, the tornados would be swirling around 2-30 miles away, and if you had a good clear open sky you could see ( watch ) them....
they are amazing forces of nature...

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3864 May 22, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
that is way to close to you Hippi!! did you see any of the tornado? I know when I lived in Texas, the tornados would be swirling around 2-30 miles away, and if you had a good clear open sky you could see ( watch ) them....
they are amazing forces of nature...
My only view was the TV in the conference room at work. It was gut wrenching to watch. My best friend lives in Moore and took a video of it as it passed south of her. Unreal!
Things are getting back to somewhat normal. Clean up is continuing, utilities are being repaired. Life is moving on....
Luv ya, Sistah!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3865 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
My only view was the TV in the conference room at work. It was gut wrenching to watch. My best friend lives in Moore and took a video of it as it passed south of her. Unreal!
Things are getting back to somewhat normal. Clean up is continuing, utilities are being repaired. Life is moving on....
Luv ya, Sistah!
they say we Louisianans are a mighty tenacious bunch but I say ALL southerners are =)))

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3866 May 22, 2013
I'm thinking about how some posters are all sugar & brightness on the live feed but are a vicious vile heartless bunch on the sidelines...

***karma*** will win!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3867 May 22, 2013
...All American's are.....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3868 May 22, 2013
How I have to go somewhere else to get my pms for they don't show up here.Thankful that I got that place back so I can get all messages...Took me some time to figure how to get it back since I accidently deleted it..I have to be more careful where I click..LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#3869 May 22, 2013
I'm thinking how nice it would be to be able to get along with everyone, but when harassed for no reason, I will take up for myself. All the meanies should just leave, that would be nice.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3870 May 22, 2013
Gotta go get my little loves, today is their last day and an early out.
:)

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3871 May 22, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
they say we Louisianans are a mighty tenacious bunch but I say ALL southerners are =)))
You betcha!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#3872 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha!
Isn't betting illegal on Topix? lol
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3873 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv ya, Sistah!
love you too... I used to love watching them in Texas...seen a few around here but not near as massive.. you just hope they get stuck in an empty area when they get so enormous..
prayers go out to everyone in your area...and anywhere else nature chooses to hit this summer.. lord..its getting scary.!

@ Ola HUH?HUH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,289
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,426
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min black shuck 152,874
Hawaii Blizzard 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,385
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,214
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,631
Is it possible to....... 2 hr wichita-rick 613
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr eleanorigby 37,787
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr DondoDork 3,034
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 10 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web