CENLA

#3768 May 19, 2013
she says too close for comfort & same weather predicted for tomorrow

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#3770 May 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
hippichick is fine...she said it hit few miles east of them & she's anxiously waiting to hear from some her friends
Very good...thanks Ola...

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#3771 May 19, 2013
Home

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

#3772 May 20, 2013
All that storm damage and cleaning up afterwards,...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3773 May 20, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you're getting at with this one. Can't think straight. Bad day!
sometimes, well a lot of times I get behind and I'm trying to skim through here to catch back up. I hadn't really followed what was going on with what you were commenting about, so that was just my way of trying to make you smile. I meant nothing harsh towards you and enjoy posting with you.
You have to be careful on here and it takes some time to realize who the nice people really are. But there are some very nice people on here and if you kind of hang around em you'll meet more nice people. Don't allow yourself to be sucked in to the cesspool because its to hard to get back out. Just ignore the haters and keep on being Proud to be Trina!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3774 May 20, 2013
Thinking about all the people that have lost Everything to the tornadoes....

And Everyone still left in the path....

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3775 May 20, 2013
I'm thinking about Marissa2 and hoping that her birthday is just as wonderful as she it!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3776 May 20, 2013
well, I think that went well until the little mis-type, haha.

anyway, if you see Marissa around the threads, wish her the best on her birthday!!
Scarlett O Maria

Toccoa, GA

#3777 May 20, 2013
Road Rash :(

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3778 May 20, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes, well a lot of times I get behind and I'm trying to skim through here to catch back up. I hadn't really followed what was going on with what you were commenting about, so that was just my way of trying to make you smile. I meant nothing harsh towards you and enjoy posting with you.
You have to be careful on here and it takes some time to realize who the nice people really are. But there are some very nice people on here and if you kind of hang around em you'll meet more nice people. Don't allow yourself to be sucked in to the cesspool because its to hard to get back out. Just ignore the haters and keep on being Proud to be Trina!
Your not around where any of those storms are/were/will be are yeah? Just thought about that and your job & all. Makes it even more tough to get to where you are going on time. Be safe & take care!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3779 May 20, 2013
I'm surprised, they still build Mobile home parks in Kansas, Oklahoma or north Texas anymore....with the weekly tornadoes, it just does'nt make any sense at all.....they need to start building sturdy homes into the ground......

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#3780 May 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'm surprised, they still build Mobile home parks in Kansas, Oklahoma or north Texas anymore....with the weekly tornadoes, it just does'nt make any sense at all.....they need to start building sturdy homes into the ground......
Thing that surprised me the most about TX is...they don't have basements. And storm shelters are some feet away from the home.

Some storm shelters I would not go down into. Spooky stuff.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3781 May 20, 2013
thinking I know Hippi is safe, but will breath much easier when she posts and I see her lovely face...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3782 May 20, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes, well a lot of times I get behind and I'm trying to skim through here to catch back up. I hadn't really followed what was going on with what you were commenting about, so that was just my way of trying to make you smile. I meant nothing harsh towards you and enjoy posting with you.
Thank you, I guess I'm just not used to people behaving that way. I don't think the meanies on here would have upset me so bad on a normal day, but some person of the lowest form of low went and stole a bunch of people's paychecks outta their mailboxes. I was expecting it Thursday and had a bunch of auto pay bills happening first thing this morning. It's all resolved though now for the most part and they'll be direct deposited from now on. Today's gonna be a great day for me no matter what even if I do get harassed, I'll just ignore them. Thank you for being so helpful. You really do seem like a genuinely nice person, I just didn't understand the comment.
:)))))

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3783 May 20, 2013
reebie wrote:
thinking I know Hippi is safe, but will breath much easier when she posts and I see her lovely face...
I'm thinking about how BLESSED I am to have such caring friends! Yes, it was too close for comfort last night, but I am fine! Thank you to everyone that checked on me! I love y'all!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3784 May 20, 2013
DC - how did you get the blue lipstick to match the avatar frame so well?
Very clever.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#3785 May 20, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
DC - how did you get the blue lipstick to match the avatar frame so well?
Very clever.
Hunted until I found a pic on the net that had blue lips about the same colour.

Am a bit of freak like that.

My family hated getting group photos done. We all had to match in colours. And all colours had to blend right. Was a nightmare. But the pics look good.

Also, am real creative. Maybe too much so.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3786 May 20, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's hoping you read this before your steamy sex--- HAVE A GOOD TIME !!!(don't drown in the bubbles!)
lol...... I guess I am a few days late....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3787 May 20, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...... I guess I am a few days late....
A few days late? What? Oh wait, not THAT kind of late, right? <<grin>>

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3788 May 20, 2013
Thinking now that everyone we love is safe. its time to talk about the really important stuff...like...
I need to get rid of those darn ants in my house....every fricken summer..!
geeze..
Hippi, my sistah love.... so glad your not in oz..
xo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min TALLYHO 8541 35,980
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 145,235
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min SLY WEST 25,831
Most of my posts are: 19 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 1
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 24 min SLY WEST 5,888
Happy Labor Day Weekend 27 min Kid_Tomorrow 11
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 31 min Kid_Tomorrow 541
Fergson Police Dept. 32 min TALLYHO 8541 380
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 28,506
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Rose of Tralee 808