|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Thinking Gay Bob is posting as DaveMC since somebody is posting as "Dave MC" when the real one doesn't have a space, dumbass, and you keep commenting on him the same way you write when posting as him. You're not very clever and we all know who you are. ROFLMFAO
thats easy for you to say! Lol??

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Thinking Gay Bob is posting as DaveMC since somebody is posting as "Dave MC" when the real one doesn't have a space, dumbass, and you keep commenting on him the same way you write when posting as him. You're not very clever and we all know who you are. ROFLMFAO
who knows.. dont try to decipher the "trolls" they will take all the fun away for you... just jab em, stab em, and leave em ...

I kinda like Gay bob,, he amuses me.. but I do think he crushes a tad too much..:)

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well we out to lunch at Logan's, then did some shopping together, then topped it off with ice cream. It might not sound like much, but being able to spend the day together alone is what means the most to us.
And of course I ate to much and I'm ready for a power nap! I'm thinking that's what's getting ready to happen real soon!
actually, that sounds like a perfect Sunday Liam..

:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
who knows.. dont try to decipher the "trolls" they will take all the fun away for you... just jab em, stab em, and leave em ...
I kinda like Gay bob,, he amuses me.. but I do think he crushes a tad too much..:)
He's been following me around, harassing me and has even managed to change my name. Now whenever he replies to my comments it reads as a reply to Proud To Be Tranny, so I don't really think he's all that funny, but to each their own. Beginning to reconsider topix.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nap!!( I want one, too)
omgosh...this cold/sinus thing is whuppin me...I did take nap...TWO hours...I almost never do that...maybe I will get well faster...=)

oh & office all clean, hair washed in case I get called in tomorrow & now relaxing with coke float...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Mister Mysterious wrote:
Going to the nursery 12 miles away to find some specific plants to add to my yard. But I just mowed and weed-eated and I need to take five first.
cool!!! what did you buy??? my plants/shrubs are my babies...I love to check on their progress everyday...my garden is my paradise on earth...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well we out to lunch at Logan's, then did some shopping together, then topped it off with ice cream. It might not sound like much, but being able to spend the day together alone is what means the most to us.
And of course I ate to much and I'm ready for a power nap! I'm thinking that's what's getting ready to happen real soon!
it sounds WONDERFUL!!! even the simple ordinary things are special when sharing with someone special...my daughter is visiting her dad outta state for few days & it's SO peaceful round here...=)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

happy mondays wrote:
im think that christ next friday i will of been on this rock for 36 years and what the fcuk have i done with my life ? o thats it fcuked it up :)
hopefully you've LIVED it...there's a difference in living & just existing...idk you or your situation but if you face life with positive attitude & lend a hand to others in need when possible then that's a good thing...and happy birthday =)))

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been following me around, harassing me and has even managed to change my name. Now whenever he replies to my comments it reads as a reply to Proud To Be Tranny, so I don't really think he's all that funny, but to each their own. Beginning to reconsider topix.
and they get a thrill out of knowing they bother you...ignore em & they'll get bored & move on...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

happy mondays wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you i use to live my life to the full but now its more i just exist at the minute its hard to really go into but it feels like times slipping away a bit too quickly these days
again idk situation...I hope it's not health related issues...and please don't think I'm insinuating that you don't have problems but just try to enjoy little things everyday...I have made some major life decisions/changes in past few yrs & have found peace again...

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

How human like spam bots have become.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
...you know that if you leave, the bottom feeders win...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
thats their whole intent,, to get under your skin..and run you off... we have all been there...done that... best is to ignore.. but sometimes thats hard....
and dont step into anyone elses battles...it just sets you up to be trolled and tormented...
my humble opinion...

“The Car”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
cool!!! what did you buy??? my plants/shrubs are my babies...I love to check on their progress everyday...my garden is my paradise on earth...
I picked up some water hyacinth and water lettuce. I have these half-barrels that I put the plants in.

I'm not much of a green thumb but I do like being surrounded by plants trees and shrubs. Keeps the land cooler and is easy on the eyes.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>thats easy for you to say! Lol??
I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you're getting at with this one. Can't think straight. Bad day!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Everyone accounted for? Some real bad weather went through Oklahoma. Folk are missing.

Everyone checks around on peeps. Make sure all are showing up.

These poor folk. Tornadoes hit them hard.
From what I am seeing, a whole town is gone.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
thats their whole intent,, to get under your skin..and run you off... we have all been there...done that... best is to ignore.. but sometimes thats hard....
and dont step into anyone elses battles...it just sets you up to be trolled and tormented...
my humble opinion...
I've realized. I'm done sticking up for others. Thought it was the nice thing to do, gonna be more careful what I share in pm's also. People not as trustworthy as I thought. Need to realize not everyone had parents like mine who instilled morals. I'm gonna be nice but not near as naive.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Make that ^check.

Some really bad weather is roaming about out there.

Heads up!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick lives in Ok...anyone heard from her?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've realized. I'm done sticking up for others. Thought it was the nice thing to do, gonna be more careful what I share in pm's also. People not as trustworthy as I thought. Need to realize not everyone had parents like mine who instilled morals. I'm gonna be nice but not near as naive.
even folks you consider friends,, if they are bantering with a troll,or unfriendly poster, its not in your best interest to help them out, unless you have history in the argument.. most of us that have been around awhile can handles ourselves..for the most part..
and pms.. be very very very careful... you havnt been here long enough to give out personal info, imho... dont set yourself up..
its a game to more than not...
for the most part the folks who hang out on this thread are very trustworthy... just move slower..you will be fine...eyes wide open..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,561 - 3,580 of14,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••