• Other
Comments
3,301 - 3,320 of 18,587 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3440 May 14, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Some old children stories require a lot of explaining. People eating people and so forth. Nowadays, it's all silly and cutesy. But the older stories like Hansel and Gretal among many others are not like that. I mean the old original ones, not the new updated ones. Definately not a good bedtime story.
You are correct, of course....have you ever watched the TV show, Grimm?....in a strange way, it kinda cover's some of the reasoning behind such dark and scary stories....

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#3442 May 14, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Some old children stories require a lot of explaining. People eating people and so forth. Nowadays, it's all silly and cutesy. But the older stories like Hansel and Gretal among many others are not like that. I mean the old original ones, not the new updated ones. Definately not a good bedtime story.
yes in the original 3 lil pigs & lil red riding hood...THEY WERE eaten by the wolf...the end...I always read both versions when I taught first grade

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#3443 May 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, of course....have you ever watched the TV show, Grimm?....in a strange way, it kinda cover's some of the reasoning behind such dark and scary stories....
I haven't watched that but +++per my previous post..it taught life lesson...when we make poor choices sometimes have to live with the consequences

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#3444 May 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
im thinking that Angelina Jolie sharing her news of a double mastectomy because of the gene that predisposes breast and ovarian cancer is a GOOD thing and will possibly help other women make this difficult decision...
You GO Girl!!!!!!!!
Yeah I saw on FB...Isn't that something???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3445 May 14, 2013
STRIPPING ..and Ruuuuunning NEKKID...and SKINNY DIPPIN'...in my neighbor"s Pool...HELL YEAH!!

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3446 May 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
STRIPPING ..and Ruuuuunning NEKKID...and SKINNY DIPPIN'...in my neighbor"s Pool...HELL YEAH!!
sounds like fun... can i film it and put it on youtube?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3447 May 14, 2013
You REALLY don't want to know what I'm thinking.

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3448 May 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You REALLY don't want to know what I'm thinking.
ohh... now i do

Level 9

Location hidden

#3449 May 14, 2013
Dante infernox wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh... now i do
If you know,then tell me..

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3450 May 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
im thinking that Angelina Jolie sharing her news of a double mastectomy because of the gene that predisposes breast and ovarian cancer is a GOOD thing and will possibly help other women make this difficult decision...
You GO Girl!!!!!!!!
I agree, shes an odd one to figure out.. but what she is doing is very brave, and selfless.. and will send a strong message to other women that beauty goes far past the outside appearance... kudos to her...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#3451 May 14, 2013
What ever did people use to express themselves with emotion before the F word became a common vernacular.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3453 May 14, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
What ever did people use to express themselves with emotion before the F word became a common vernacular.
..Torches and pitchforks......

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#3454 May 14, 2013
Lol @ you both ^^. :D Thank U's

Level 9

Location hidden

#3455 May 14, 2013
How I let things get to me and I shouldn't.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#3456 May 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
How I let things get to me and I shouldn't.
<3 Insect repellant and mosquito netting works better than rose petals.:)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3457 May 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
You GO Girl!!!!!!!!
I read that too... I'm not too sure about it though. Did she jump the gun on it? I mean it was a good chance but not 100%. Will she regret it later on? I don't know if I would have been able to make such a decision. I guess kudos to her for having more strength than me in making a decision such as this.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3458 May 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I read that too... I'm not too sure about it though. Did she jump the gun on it? I mean it was a good chance but not 100%. Will she regret it later on? I don't know if I would have been able to make such a decision. I guess kudos to her for having more strength than me in making a decision such as this.
Hmmm...Well, it is HER Bod..and If her hubby sides with her decision..MORE POWER TO HER....BUT, I bet 9 times out of 10..her chances of contacting these diseases are nil as to stepping off the curb..and getting killed By a car speeding by...Like, I said...HER CHOICE!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3459 May 14, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, shes an odd one to figure out.. but what she is doing is very brave, and selfless.. and will send a strong message to other women that beauty goes far past the outside appearance... kudos to her...
on the radio I heard that it decreased her chances from 6% to 5%. I'm really don't think I agree with her decision and can't help but think its more of " look at me" kind of thing. But that's just me and what I'm thinking :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#3460 May 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm...Well, it is HER Bod..and If her hubby sides with her decision..MORE POWER TO HER....BUT, I bet 9 times out of 10..her chances of contacting these diseases are nil as to stepping off the curb..and getting killed By a car speeding by...Like, I said...HER CHOICE!!
I just don't know....they are able to find out so many things with genetics and gene structure, and hereditary chances...Just the fact that her mom died so young, is reason to be wary.....

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3461 May 14, 2013
work, work, work...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I cyber ice-bucket challenge ...in recognition ... 2 min Brandiiiiiiii 6
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Old Sam 3,243
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 6,019
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 4 min Old Sam 3,186
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min Old Sam 29,120
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 14 min honeymylove 343
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min DanFromSmithville 115,223
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min Adrian DeVine 28,498
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min janice 145,180
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr Bill 236
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr CNN Don Queer Lemon 364
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••