Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3149 May 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!....How COOL it is to STILL be Best Friends with an Ex-Hubby....!!!..A Blessing, fer sure!!
I really admire that in you...
Im just not as big a person as you I guess..
I still comfort myself with visions of him running nakid, screaming like a girl, from a Zombie..
yea, its the little things sometimes that make you smile..
:)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3150 May 2, 2013
Thinking I'm glad I used a vacation day. It's beautiful outside (so why am I in here posting on topix?!)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3152 May 2, 2013
Happy Birthday Reebie!!

and to all the other May people!

im thinking we should have some drinks and snacks, or something to celebrate!
:)

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#3153 May 2, 2013
Isn't it funny when people give props to a post that's two years old and the person is long gone??

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3154 May 2, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
Isn't it funny when people give props to a post that's two years old and the person is long gone??
With that in mind...i want to take this oppurtunity, to thank you for this post, at the current time....lol.....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3155 May 2, 2013
thinking bout washing my hair & then bubble bath...soaking today's stress away & getting tomorrow over with ...ready for weekend shenanigans

Level 7

Location hidden

#3156 May 2, 2013
I have steaks to grill, tonite....and it's been pouring here for hours, some area's are flooded......one of the downsides of Florida, is that you don't get a drop for two weeks, then you get 7 inches in 6 hours.......

Level 8

Location hidden

#3157 May 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I have steaks to grill, tonite....and it's been pouring here for hours, some area's are flooded......one of the downsides of Florida, is that you don't get a drop for two weeks, then you get 7 inches in 6 hours.......
7 inches in 6 hours??? hmmm

Level 7

Location hidden

#3158 May 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
7 inches in 6 hours??? hmmm
You could check it out....Palm Beach and Broward counties in Florida.....i drove to the store and coming back there were cars stalled out....
Krypteia

Birmingham, UK

#3159 May 2, 2013
I'm thinking should I go to the toilet or just sit here and wet myself

Level 8

Location hidden

#3160 May 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You could check it out....Palm Beach and Broward counties in Florida.....i drove to the store and coming back there were cars stalled out....
oh honey I wasn't referring to RAIN!!! hehe

Seriously I know several area heavy flooding ...parts of Miss/Alabama 11 inches

Level 7

clap your hands!

#3161 May 2, 2013
I actually used all my daily point!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3162 May 2, 2013
I'm thinking I feel more like me than I have for weeks tonight. It's funny how you take medicines to make you better and they make you feel like crap. I think the doc may have finally got it right.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3163 May 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm thinking I feel more like me than I have for weeks tonight. It's funny how you take medicines to make you better and they make you feel like crap. I think the doc may have finally got it right.
hope so!
so sorry it has been sucky for you...I am thinking about how the internet (and even this crazy azz place) can help us make connections.

It's pretty cool, really.
Mister Mysterious

Fremont, CA

#3164 May 3, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
hope so!
so sorry it has been sucky for you...I am thinking about how the internet (and even this crazy azz place) can help us make connections.
It's pretty cool, really.
I'm thinking about you my dear!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#3166 May 3, 2013
How I would love to beat the crap out of all the trolls!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3168 May 3, 2013
thinking about how my grandson told me that I make the best brownies, but that brownies are 'pretend love'

ha ha!!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#3169 May 3, 2013
Thinking my two charges drug addicted mother called CPS on me because I refused her visitation today because she was totally f****d up. I'm stressed to the max. Now I'm being investigated for abusing the kids and I feel like crying. I know I didn't do anything wrong but still... why me? All I've done is try to help her and give her access to the kids where she would not have had it if they were in the state's hands.

There are days I think it's just not worth it because of their mom but I love those kids.

My head is throbbing.... God, today sucks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3170 May 3, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Thinking my two charges drug addicted mother called CPS on me because I refused her visitation today because she was totally f****d up. I'm stressed to the max. Now I'm being investigated for abusing the kids and I feel like crying. I know I didn't do anything wrong but still... why me? All I've done is try to help her and give her access to the kids where she would not have had it if they were in the state's hands.
There are days I think it's just not worth it because of their mom but I love those kids.
My head is throbbing.... God, today sucks.
It takes a very special person to do what you're attempting... I have friends that foster parent & 2 have even adopted multiple children...even then it can be absolutely heartbreaking...when those kids are emotionally neglected in first few yrs of life, some can never function normally again... God bless you all...

Level 8

Location hidden

#3171 May 3, 2013
I'm thinking, "Dayum!" ...=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 5 min CrunchyBacon 567
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 142,740
Boy injured after tongue sticks to frozen schoo... 15 min Dr Wu 7
Pharmacy Robbed of Pills 17 min Dr Wu 2
Why do YOU get on Topix? 19 min Dr Wu 32
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 25 min Analog man 2,173
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 27 min Analog man 77,991
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Good-Evil 155,426
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min TALLYHO 8541 38,535
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr 40ish 3,670