|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>you know, it really is. It's nice to look forward to going to work instead of dreading it.
if people went to work as fast as they left work , nobody would ever be late
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
if people went to work as fast as they left work , nobody would ever be late
Funny thing here in Phoenix-people go fast to work, and dilly dally on their way home!- Do they love their jobs? HA! HA!- I think they're just late for work! LOL!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

why is murder illegal.....????
Sweetie-Pie
2 hrs ago
Coward! Yanked another one...didn't ya Tally Ho Ho Ho?
www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TKK8CS54COCFT9 .....

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI
2 hrs ago
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Lol..
Dumb and dumber @ it again.
You two just can't stay away from each other!

Sweetie-Pie
2 hrs ago

What's WRONG with you Tally Ho Ho Ho???....
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Sweetie-Pie
2 hrs ago

That what happens you when you eat too much barf...Tally Ho Ho Ho

Sweetie-Pie
2 hrs ago

Bite me...A@@HOLE

A TROLL NAMES SLACK
1 hr ago

Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me...A@@HOLE

what's wrong with you?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

and you claim you are in my head ...

watch for more .....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing here in Phoenix-people go fast to work, and dilly dally on their way home!- Do they love their jobs? HA! HA!- I think they're just late for work! LOL!
ha ha ha ha funny indeed , they all thought how great it was my ex jogged to work .... truth she was always late ..

funny indeed
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha funny indeed , they all thought how great it was my ex jogged to work .... truth she was always late ..
funny indeed
I'll remember that the next time I see someone "jogging" in the morning! LOL!

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta accompany my grouchy daughter to clinic with severe toothache the swelling has spread to her throat to try & get antibiotics/ maybe pain pills until she can get dentist apt next week...she had asked me to go shopping with her today-needed shoes to wear to wedding this eve & just some new clothes, but all that is out of the question now...
...HE is worried sick about her cause after a 6 week long hospital stay because of tooth infection, his cousin finally went home & then died a few days later
Hello there just ola, I hope you don't mind me butting in but I had a cousin that wouldn't go to the dentist with his infected tooth until he woke up one morning in similar condition to your daughter. He went to the doctor and was sent immediately to the hospital where he had to stay for weeks. He almost died. He had a tracheotomy for weeks and was lucky not to have it permanently. He was fortunate that the infection didn't make it to his heart or brain. I am glad to hear your daughter is finally getting help. Good luck.

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

thinking about seeing my daughter tomorrow, I am so excited!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that all goes well for you and your daughter today. I had a tooth giving me problems not to long ago and nothing the dentist was doing was helping. Finally, got fed up and told him to pull that thing out. Glad I spoke up.
There's a really good toothpaste. It's got the arm and hammer seal on it and it says sensitive in real big black letters. Under that in smaller red letters it says maximum relief without a prescription. It's from the makers of orajel, so that'll be on there too. Anyways, hope the dentist will give her the help she needs and that she gets to felling better.
thanx girl...the dentist wasn't in...just got antibiotics & pain meds...will go back to dentist after the infection clears up and we went shopping anyways...an 70 min drive to our fav stores...she didn't find anything she wanted but it was good mom & me time

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

...Ben+Jerrys or Basil Haydens...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there just ola, I hope you don't mind me butting in but I had a cousin that wouldn't go to the dentist with his infected tooth until he woke up one morning in similar condition to your daughter. He went to the doctor and was sent immediately to the hospital where he had to stay for weeks. He almost died. He had a tracheotomy for weeks and was lucky not to have it permanently. He was fortunate that the infection didn't make it to his heart or brain. I am glad to hear your daughter is finally getting help. Good luck.
I don't mind at all..it IS an open forum...and thanx...she got mad at our family dentist a few yrs ago (he really is a butt) & even stopped going in for cleanings SO now shes paying for it now...got meds from doc but in bed with ice pack

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind at all..it IS an open forum...and thanx...she got mad at our family dentist a few yrs ago (he really is a butt) & even stopped going in for cleanings SO now shes paying for it now...got meds from doc but in bed with ice pack
I hope she recovers quickly!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to church today. Looking forward to it.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Thinking about that f'ing Zinc ad Topix just added.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

That's covered on another thread DC>
if you don't find 'my' answer to it, ask.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

DC tells it like it is wrote:
Thinking about that f'ing Zinc ad Topix just added.
Lately Topix is into forcing the commercials onto you....and they are cookie-laced to the max.....But don't go by me, as i see corporate greed everywhere.....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

a new car , but why??????

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I caught it..Thanks. Right now, am using Chrome and am in incognito window. Would pull up Firefox and use it. But this is what am doing for now.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Lately Topix is into forcing the commercials onto you....and they are cookie-laced to the max.....But don't go by me, as i see corporate greed everywhere.....
Yes, shi't makes me clean my comp about every other day. Has me running full scans now. Comp is finding most of the junk and stuff that gets stuck on it. God only knows what it isn't finding.

Think who ever did the page layout and put that damn Zinc Ad over on the left side of page...needs a dam'n good beating.

By the way...I have the same vision you do. Is everywhere.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

tallyho wrote:
a new car , but why??????
~sighs~

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

DC tells it like it is wrote:
I caught it..Thanks. Right now, am using Chrome and am in incognito window. Would pull up Firefox and use it. But this is what am doing for now.
<quoted text>
Yes, shi't makes me clean my comp about every other day. Has me running full scans now. Comp is finding most of the junk and stuff that gets stuck on it. God only knows what it isn't finding.
Think who ever did the page layout and put that damn Zinc Ad over on the left side of page...needs a dam'n good beating.
By the way...I have the same vision you do. Is everywhere.
Whoever made the decision to make the CSX ad a full page pop-up ad could use a bit of a beating as well. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of14,128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••