What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

3,018 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2905 Apr 26, 2013
everyone makes mistakes ... but to criticize one on their spelling and you repeat a spelling mistake yourself ... damn

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2906 Apr 26, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
NO hell from me.. I haven't a clue what you're saying..
I know you don't ..... oldies know ....
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2907 Apr 26, 2013
tallyho wrote:
everyone makes mistakes ... but to criticize one on their spelling and you repeat a spelling mistake yourself ... damn
Tally your great and I like you. I think maybe you're spending to much time on here and are beginning to get frustrated cause you're starting to act like that "weirdy," that cuts and pastes everything from other peoples conversations... repeatedly.
No, I am by no means implying in ANY way, dimension, that you are that person. I'm just pointing out that your shoelaces are untied.
:)

Can I have a lifejacket now, being that we are on the Titanic?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2908 Apr 26, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tally your great and I like you. I think maybe you're spending to much time on here and are beginning to get frustrated cause you're starting to act like that "weirdy," that cuts and pastes everything from other peoples conversations... repeatedly.
No, I am by no means implying in ANY way, dimension, that you are that person. I'm just pointing out that your shoelaces are untied.
:)
Can I have a lifejacket now, being that we are on the Titanic?
nope you see I have three people who troll me and that is for their benefit .... notice their wasn't any name I posted to .... trust me ...

cut and paste is a normal function of a p/c and can't be denied ,

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2909 Apr 26, 2013
To hae good health is the best blessing.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2910 Apr 26, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tally your great and I like you. I think maybe you're spending to much time on here and are beginning to get frustrated cause you're starting to act like that "weirdy," that cuts and pastes everything from other peoples conversations... repeatedly.
No, I am by no means implying in ANY way, dimension, that you are that person. I'm just pointing out that your shoelaces are untied.
:)
Can I have a lifejacket now, being that we are on the Titanic?
see how the icons appeared , and above heads , but here it is "I'm allowed shoe laces"

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2911 Apr 26, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I was just thinking how putting lol at the end of a comment seems to make it alright no matter what you said. Kind of like bless your heart.....
Damn your ugly, bless your heart!
Damn your ugly, lol!
See what I mean? Or should I stop drinking now.
I love this! I'm definately going to add that now when I have to speak my mind.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2912 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking about my boy. Keeping my fingers crossed his band is selected to play the prom after party (again) this year.

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2913 Apr 26, 2013
Coffee!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2914 Apr 26, 2013
I'm thinking....should I have another cup of coffee or switch to water? Decisions, decisions!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2915 Apr 26, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Thinking about my boy. Keeping my fingers crossed his band is selected to play the prom after party (again) this year.
..Best of luck....i played drums in a group in Chicago, as a teen.....hope they get that great gig.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2916 Apr 26, 2013
Switch to Folgers 1/2 caff, then you get to enjoy double of that yummy delightful coffee :)
I love coffee, if you haven't noticed.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2917 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Best of luck....i played drums in a group in Chicago, as a teen.....hope they get that great gig.....
Thanks!

“WAR EAGLE”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2918 Apr 26, 2013
My time off from Topix. What is it with all the level 1, 2, 3, etc?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2919 Apr 26, 2013
Eagle3 wrote:
My time off from Topix. What is it with all the level 1, 2, 3, etc?
Good question? I'd like to know also.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2920 Apr 26, 2013
you are signed up so you should know ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2921 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking of George Jones, may he rest in peace!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2922 Apr 26, 2013
All the stuff I have to do today . Argh !

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2923 Apr 26, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Thinking of George Jones, may he rest in peace!
he should have went to Lubbock, Texas with Waylon and crew ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2924 Apr 26, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
All the stuff I have to do today . Argh !
name one smirking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 min Roy 327
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 152,820
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 3 min andet1987 82
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min andet1987 40,757
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min andet1987 55,322
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 14 min Princess Hey 291
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 1,209
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 23 min andet1987 3,016
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 52 min Lawrence Wolf 13
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764
More from around the web