Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing?

by sheikyermami on April 18, 2013

“Person of interest” to be deported after Obama had unscheduled meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister

Paul Joseph Watson/ Infowars.com/ April 18, 2013

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

Pic of suspects;
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/su...

[image]
“Authorities know the names of the two men, but do not have enough evidence to make an arrest for Monday’s attack.”

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

why in God's name would you put this shit up ....

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tallyho wrote:
why in God's name would you put this shit up ....
Drama? Conspiracy theories? Crazy?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why, the same place you got your authority to put your piece-of-shit-up tallyho!
Just because you won't hear about it for a day or two doesn't mean it's no so.
=No conspiracy-fact!=

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe they'll end up killing two birds with one stone - I think there's video evidence of not only a conspiracy, but in the upper right corner I think I saw a genuine UFO!!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That was HAARP demonstrating. Please don't get the two confused, one has nothing to do with the other.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Its gotta be true, I read it on the internet,,, Bon-jour!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He wasn't a Saudi - he was a Russian!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 18, 2013
 
milwaukee69 wrote:
He wasn't a Saudi - he was a Russian!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think you're right, he was Russian. He did look like he was in a hurry.

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SLY WEST wrote:
Its gotta be true, I read it on the internet,,, Bon-jour!
ha ha French model huh

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Why, the same place you got your authority to put your piece-of-shit-up tallyho!
Just because you won't hear about it for a day or two doesn't mean it's no so.
=No conspiracy-fact!=
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah big diff is ,I see who's blogs I read before I quote .... I know this little old lady in Pasedena , has a White Toyota p/u has been driven yet

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2013
 
Update

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2013
 
Supposedly, the two suspects, one dead, are from the old Soviet Bloc. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me that Obama would cover up anything/everything. Can you say college transcripts?
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

infowars credible? I think not!! alex jones is a demented lunatic! Only a total ignoramus would cite him as a credible source!

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

REPEAT: why in God's name would you put this shit up ...

see what a big crap shooter you are

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Got your attention didn't it?

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and your best answer is a BUB?NUT?FLAME? how thoughtful , try posting maybe this one will stick

I'm not and Obama man but you should apologize for being an azzzzzzzzzz

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

African shadow?

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 19, 2013
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Got your attention didn't it?
it that the object of a fool??? got you a couple of post pulled and re-affirment of your idiocy

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 19, 2013
 
IMO:
Once they get the other guy that got away they can start hunting for the =real= conspirators in this tragedy.
This wasn't any 2 man escapade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••