of 3
Next Last

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

#45 Jan 18, 2014
Really wrote:
A person does not become a saint just because they die. Doesn't anybody remember all the mess she created when she gave a password away to a huge POS. what about the gossiping and lying and bullying she did under different names. No saint no matter how sick or what she went through. She was a huge crap pile.
I have no firsthand knowledge of your allegations. If it is true, then it was before my time. I was giving my opinion on the MO4 that I came in contact with. We never exchanged harsh words.

You do seem to know alot tho. You must have been around Topix for a long time. Did you go by "Really" back then, or are YOU using a different name? I couldn't even begin to imagine what percent of people use multiple names...it's one of the reasons I don't post here much. Got to confusing. You never know who you're talking to.

But you are right. A person does not become a saint just because they die. The Catholic Church starts the process of canonization 5 years after a persons death. I read that the Pope is planning on naming a patron saint of Internet users. Maybe we can Submit MO4's name for consideration.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#46 Jan 18, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Whats the Matter DUDE, I don't Need a reason to Call you What you are,... Ask Grace How I put that Fire out, She won't speak to me till this day Because of it,
So if you Really want to see How much Fun I can Have Trashing You , Make some more of these idiotic post not knowing what you are talking about,..
<quoted text>
Ooooooo

You're old news buddy! You make an azz out of yourself constantly, but I'm having fun with it these days.

Like I said, it'll be fun enjoying your nasty in the NASTIEST poster. You most possibly are the winner by default. I'll enjoy watching the others rip you a new ahole too so you can run all over the board and accuse me of it. HAAHA

Ciao for now little man

:)
Really

United States

#47 Jan 18, 2014
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no firsthand knowledge of your allegations. If it is true, then it was before my time. I was giving my opinion on the MO4 that I came in contact with. We never exchanged harsh words.
You do seem to know alot tho. You must have been around Topix for a long time. Did you go by "Really" back then, or are YOU using a different name? I couldn't even begin to imagine what percent of people use multiple names...it's one of the reasons I don't post here much. Got to confusing. You never know who you're talking to.
But you are right. A person does not become a saint just because they die. The Catholic Church starts the process of canonization 5 years after a persons death. I read that the Pope is planning on naming a patron saint of Internet users. Maybe we can Submit MO4's name for consideration.
ask your friend Vee via PM. She will tell about that cigarette smoking, whiskey drinking welfare sucker. Vee knows.

Level 4

#48 Jan 18, 2014
We all do things that we shouldn't do "Really". Every single one of us. No matter how rosy we paint ourselves, everyone has that time bomb inside of us that will eventually detonate.

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

#49 Jan 18, 2014
Colloquy wrote:
We all do things that we shouldn't do "Really". Every single one of us. No matter how rosy we paint ourselves, everyone has that time bomb inside of us that will eventually detonate.
sorry for the reason,
but very happy to see you posting again and hoping life is still sweet for you, you son and beau!!

I posted casually w/MO4
and find it sad when anyone leaves this world...yep. It is sad.

Level 4

#50 Jan 18, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for the reason,
but very happy to see you posting again and hoping life is still sweet for you, you son and beau!!
I posted casually w/MO4
and find it sad when anyone leaves this world...yep. It is sad.
Yes it is sad. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, be it positive or negative. But what I don't like is someone trying to force their negativity on me.

I peek in every once in a while. Glad to see you too! We are doing great, but the cold weather is getting a bit old.-41 with the wind chill last week. Brrr!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#51 Jan 19, 2014
Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#52 Jan 19, 2014
What ever Happened To Keeping your word about Ignoring Little Ol' Me,

Ami in A Gadda Da Vida

United States

#53 Jan 31, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom feeder is what many called her. You weren't privy to the secret threads. She's just dead. She didn't become a saint.
Weird this Forum...wouldn't you agree?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/THT43DL...
Ami in A Gadda Da Vida

Dayton, OH

#54 Jan 31, 2014
I spam way too much!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 2 min Calisportsgirl 5,262
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Northener 205,207
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 197,713
Word Association (Mar '10) 14 min Calisportsgirl 21,124
News Owner: Missing potbellied therapy pig is found,... 16 min wichita-rick 4
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 16 min Calisportsgirl 5,193
One Word (Jan '09) 16 min Calisportsgirl 17,124
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Calisportsgirl 19,848
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Sparky 665
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Statistics 33,278