mo4

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 10, 2014
I never came in contact with MO4, but I did some see terrible things said to and about her and her situation.

Condolences to all that loved and were touched by her.
Shame be brought on to those that are so hateful most especially since her death.

RIP

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#22 Jan 14, 2014
There are probably few that remember her. She was an honest woman that put her family #1. She battled so much. Good or Bad out here, you know she touched our lives. A Straight Shooter she was.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23 Jan 14, 2014

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#24 Jan 14, 2014
Condolences to the family
It's hard to lose someone you love.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2014
I remember her in happier times,
like when we made the story about Vee and Dennis Farina,
an she joined in...
he had a good sense of humor too..

she got a lot of stick around offbeat about
staying in [a mobile home] or I
think Americans have another term for mobile homes...
which NEVER should've been for others to
comment on ... and I recall
her sheer joy when they got their own house
and when she moved in -
others here will remember these times too:

I know it wasn't all plain sailing and she didn't get on with
some on offbeat,
but, it wasn't all plain sailing in her own life either.

One time when her son was due in court and she was after a very
bruising period, the Press too causing her more stress looking for
'a story'
I wrote her a little poem about the case,
she was so chuffed about that and had it hanging in a place
of honour in her home, she told me.

Small pleasures that make life precious..

Life's burden is over for her now

and ...

May she rest in peace.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

#26 Jan 16, 2014
MO4 gave me her phone number once, probably around 2009. I don't remember the circumstances, but I'm sure there was something "earth shattering" going on on Topix (but isn't there always?). So I figured I'd give her a quick call, maybe 5 minutes tops. One hour later I told her I had to get off the phone! I talked with her a few times and as Grace said, she had a god sense of humor.

Maybe someone who is here more than I am should start a "Topix Memorial" thread for all the posters who have gone to Topix Heaven. One place to go to remember those that have left us. I didn't know this particular thread was here. Thanks Grace for mentioning it in another thread.

Level 4

#27 Jan 16, 2014
oops! I meant 'good sense of humor'

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#28 Jan 17, 2014
Colloquy wrote:
MO4 gave me her phone number once, probably around 2009. I don't remember the circumstances, but I'm sure there was something "earth shattering" going on on Topix (but isn't there always?). So I figured I'd give her a quick call, maybe 5 minutes tops. One hour later I told her I had to get off the phone! I talked with her a few times and as Grace said, she had a god sense of humor.
Maybe someone who is here more than I am should start a "Topix Memorial" thread for all the posters who have gone to Topix Heaven. One place to go to remember those that have left us. I didn't know this particular thread was here. Thanks Grace for mentioning it in another thread.
Thanks Coll, and good to see you.

Now there's an idea having a Topix Memorial thread.
I know we have a general memorial thread, but
a Topix one would be thoughtful & personal.

Kudos for an excellent idea.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#29 Jan 17, 2014
We have such places in place.

It's called The Topix Posters Wall of Shame.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJPTE6L...

Place your thoughtful & heartfelt memorials there.

Of course memorials COULD always be placed here also...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TURCD1S...

Or even here...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TF6SIA4...

Level 4

#30 Jan 17, 2014
Ami, I don't think threads with titles such as "Wall of Shame" or "Backstabbers" is quite what I had in mind.

My high school has a site on Facebook where people post of the passing of former classmates. My schools first graduating class was 1973, and it's sad to see how many people have passed on, but it's also nice to read the comments people left.

Some people have been here for a while, and might remember when they passed, and searching thru past threads, could even give a date and the circumstances of their passing.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#31 Jan 18, 2014
I'm surprised MO4 lasted as long as she did. A few of us new what she went through. I would of been pushing up daisies long before her if I lived in her shoes. She will be missed. She touched us.

Location Shown

#32 Jan 18, 2014
Mommy of four wrote:
Good morning all..talking about helping the less fortunant? Well, we did the food bank yesterday and over 400 people were served in the general area. This is 400, the history is made at the Bremen food and clothing bank! Clothes are .25 each piece, a $5.00 donation can get you a 40 pound box of chicken, groceries, washing detergents, soaps, sanitary napkins, cleaning supplies, and so much more. If you don't have the cash, you will just get the food. We even have baby diapers there and that can really come in handy for most of the women because you live from day to day and they run out at times.It's a blessing to be able to help out. I wish more people would at least try. Buy a few cases of canned food and donate them to your local food bank. Donate clothing, shoes, sheets, blankets or anything you want..someone needs the things you don't want anymore. Be generous and give till it hurts!! You can even make a donation because cash is always appreciated..
With so many people at the food bank yesterday, Mrs. Ware was able to buy more freezers and some electric heaters for ones that needed them..the freezers are for the food that is donated.
If you have lots of time on your hands, please donate your time to helping someone...can you imagine a 2 year old child coming in out of 30* weather and not even having a pair of socks much less shoes on? I witnessed it and it hurts.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T387LT0...

Go reread that one,...

Location Shown

#34 Jan 18, 2014

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35 Jan 18, 2014
How would I describe Mommy of Four?

We had a lot of correspondence going on between us some
years ago, and talked about our respective earlier years,
Jean had the ability to bring her words to life, her stories
were fascinating and she was extremely articulate.....

She would send me 'forwards' of the nicest kind, beautiful
flowers, verses and sometimes the funniest of jokes.

She thought the world of her family. But anyone who knew her
knows that already.

It grieved me she didn't help herself.....but so easy to judge until you
have walked in someone elses shoes.

Berating myself as had only mentioned to the organiser of this very
well meaning thread (thankyou Rick) a few days before she passed, that I really must get in touch with MO4 once more.

We will miss you Mommy of Four.....R.I.P.
Really

United States

#39 Jan 18, 2014
A person does not become a saint just because they die. Doesn't anybody remember all the mess she created when she gave a password away to a huge POS. what about the gossiping and lying and bullying she did under different names. No saint no matter how sick or what she went through. She was a huge crap pile.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#40 Jan 18, 2014
Big Time wrote:
She attacked me more than one time, and I put a stop to it,
Hate me If you want to for it, I gave fair warning, so I guess thats where we stood,...
Val: They say we die twice.
Once when the breath leaves our body, and once when the last person we know says our name.
Hate me if you want to for it, I gave fair warning.
She attacked me more than one time.
You put a stop to it.

You belong in NASTIEST POSTER cause you are so good at it.
I NEVER attacked no, NO NOT ONCE, before you all of a sudden started following me
around call me trash and constantly guessing others with my name.

Coward little twit ... How did you stop her?

HAHAHA

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#41 Jan 18, 2014
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
I won't miss her...I didn't know her.
With all this brouhaha surrounding MO4
I think i'm really glad I didn't...know her.
I'm thinking just the opposite. It sounds to me as though she was a fascinating woman that didn't cower down when she had an opinion (as valuable as anyone else's) to offer.

As for all the badmouthing ... people lie, people cheat and go out of their way to cause drama.
Some are actually set up for whatever petty reasons haters have for doing so. Tell me that's not the truth out here.

It's history that a good number of us have no clue about which makes those bashing her after her death appear the bottom feeders of this arena every time they do it.

She was a survivor and knew tragedies in real world and if she gamed a bit here to escape the torment ... No one can prove a thing that she should be so belittled at this point. She can't defend herself.
Really

United States

#42 Jan 18, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking just the opposite. It sounds to me as though she was a fascinating woman that didn't cower down when she had an opinion (as valuable as anyone else's) to offer.
As for all the badmouthing ... people lie, people cheat and go out of their way to cause drama.
Some are actually set up for whatever petty reasons haters have for doing so. Tell me that's not the truth out here.
It's history that a good number of us have no clue about which makes those bashing her after her death appear the bottom feeders of this arena every time they do it.
She was a survivor and knew tragedies in real world and if she gamed a bit here to escape the torment ... No one can prove a thing that she should be so belittled at this point. She can't defend herself.
Bottom feeder is what many called her. You weren't privy to the secret threads. She's just dead. She didn't become a saint.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#43 Jan 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom feeder is what many called her. You weren't privy to the secret threads. She's just dead. She didn't become a saint.
Show me/us the secret threads ... and prove it. I require proof, even from Jesus so don't take offense.

Talk is cheap unless we witness it with our own eyes. Many many many miss much out here and just believe some gray character or sock or anyone who spouts off. Were you personally verbally accosted by the woman Really?

Location Shown

#44 Jan 18, 2014
Whats the Matter DUDE, I don't Need a reason to Call you What you are,... Ask Grace How I put that Fire out, She won't speak to me till this day Because of it,

So if you Really want to see How much Fun I can Have Trashing You , Make some more of these idiotic post not knowing what you are talking about,..

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate me if you want to for it, I gave fair warning.
She attacked me more than one time.
You put a stop to it.
You belong in NASTIEST POSTER cause you are so good at it.
I NEVER attacked no, NO NOT ONCE, before you all of a sudden started following me
around call me trash and constantly guessing others with my name.
Coward little twit ... How did you stop her?
HAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min andet1987 32,402
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 68,083
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min andet1987 35,920
Name an item game 7 min andet1987 720
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 11 min streetglidehoney 2,160
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 15 min Mustang GT Girl 2,317
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min Sharlene45 149,089
True False Game (Jun '11) 26 min andet1987 13,525
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Nice Day 209,844
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr liam cul8r 615