Last Post Wins!
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#141241 Aug 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>awww..you gentlemen need not fight over me...lol...but I do enjoy any of your company :o)....I have a powerful hip myself....bump CA and then TD..
Walks up with chest out now ,as opposition has been bumped .......... "Howdy,what you doing mylove ? " .....ahahahahaha ......'bye boys !
beatlesinthebog

#141242 Aug 28, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Slips between the walking TD and HML, waits for a tree to come up, hip bumps TD into a tree.
TD: Hey CA, what's that for, it's not "Oldtimers day" yet.
CA: Well I just wanted to stay in practice for the next "Oldtimers" day (where they use to compete a little more forceful for the lead.), plus while you are over there by the tree, I'll walk with HML for awhile.
Crikey dick CA, walked past and seen that comment on an angle ...... stopped in the tracks ...... hahaha...... thought yer said " humps TD into a tree " !!!!!!!!!! Hey mate,ain'tcha read the rules in the clubrooms ...... a little dog-eared and ripped ...... but as Skip allus said "You'll have to pry ..........etc,etc "

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141243 Aug 28, 2014
Uh HUH- I am winning -

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#141244 Aug 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Crikey dick CA, walked past and seen that comment on an angle ...... stopped in the tracks ...... hahaha...... thought yer said " humps TD into a tree " !!!!!!!!!! Hey mate,ain'tcha read the rules in the clubrooms ...... a little dog-eared and ripped ...... but as Skip allus said "You'll have to pry ..........etc,etc "
lmao..that would be a sight...

Level 9

Location hidden

#141245 Aug 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Walks up with chest out now ,as opposition has been bumped .......... "Howdy,what you doing mylove ? " .....ahahahahaha ......'bye boys !
You're all so funny..Now where is Jeffrey?....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#141246 Aug 28, 2014
The day is over. Mike and I will watch Youtube.com videos....iw.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#141247 Aug 28, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'...

Jeffrey..Did ya cur the BONFIRE Wood??
Emma..Did ya make the Granola Mix??
Laci Rae..Did ya find the Fireworks STASH??

Gonna Be a ROCKIN'..Hip Hip Hooray..LABOR DAY BBQ Get-Together..At the Clubhouse!!

BYOB!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a SLAM DUNKIN'Time)
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#141248 Aug 28, 2014
Hi y' all .....
i hope everyone is well
I been very busy lately and haven't had time to post .... sorry bout that.
Every time I see a new doctor, he gives me more pills to take
I'm swallowing more pills than food
I think I'll go on a pill diet ?...... lol

IW
beatlesinthebog

#141249 Aug 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You're all so funny..Now where is Jeffrey?....
Here he is honey ...(he says in a dejected tone)...... but what the hell would you want him for .......... the bloody pill freak !!!!!!
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#141250 Aug 28, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Here he is honey ...(he says in a dejected tone)...... but what the hell would you want him for .......... the bloody pill freak !!!!!!
because she's sick of listening to the likes of you
She wants to hear an intelligent and respectable poster like myself
Someone with warmth and humor to cheer her on to a joyful day
I am Jeffrey ... I am an indie, and I am super.

IW

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141251 Aug 28, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
The day is over. Mike and I will watch Youtube.com videos....iw.
You two are such a lovely couple :)

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#141252 Aug 29, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
love that dirty water .... Boston's my home town.
IW
Hey there Truths! Just popping in for a win.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141253 Aug 29, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
INDIES ROCKIN'...
Jeffrey..Did ya cur the BONFIRE Wood??
Emma..Did ya make the Granola Mix??
Laci Rae..Did ya find the Fireworks STASH??
Gonna Be a ROCKIN'..Hip Hip Hooray..LABOR DAY BBQ Get-Together..At the Clubhouse!!
BYOB!!
INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a SLAM DUNKIN'Time)
It's not just the new pills that are a problem, it's a situation with no pills that you need to watch out for as well. When I was in the hospital in Texas last year, my wife had a normal appointment with her doctor in Kansas. He sent her to some other doctor and this other doctor he took her off all her pills so he can see just what her normal (base case) levels things are.

Her blood pressure shot sky high. Three days later on the recheck he found out the blood pressure was very high and threw her into the hospital ( for about $5,000 to $10,000 per day). This new doctor then gave her alot of mediciene and brought her blood pressure down and as it dropped to normal levels he releasted her. About three days later on a recheck he was "surprised" to find out that the blood pressures continued to drop to very dangerous levels, and he threw her into the hospital again ( for about $5,000 to $10,000 per day). After that, he "discovered that the amount the first doctor had her on was just the right amount.

(Sadly this is no joke and we still have some of our part of the bills to pay.)

That's why I like the Virtual World LPW! Clinic/Hospital better, plus NotaGoth keeps her eye on the doctors making sure that they don't seem to be just playing games to get money.
beatlesinthebog

#141254 Aug 29, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> because she's sick of listening to the likes of you
She wants to hear an intelligent and respectable poster like myself
Someone with warmth and humor to cheer her on to a joyful day
I am Jeffrey ... I am an indie, and I am super.
IW
....and ? Think yer mighta left a few things out their laddie........ heh heh ! What about the .......... oooops.... we promised ....didn't we ?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141256 Aug 29, 2014
TD suddenly takes the lead from Beatle on this very fine "TGIF Day". Looks like it's time for the weekend to start, he tells Beatle as he runs by. What are you going to do this weekend?
beatlesinthebog

#141257 Aug 29, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
TD suddenly takes the lead from Beatle on this very fine "TGIF Day". Looks like it's time for the weekend to start, he tells Beatle as he runs by. What are you going to do this weekend?
Being saturday I gotta work a few hours ...... then pick-up mummy bear ,plant some new trees at a friends new property and drink his beer ..... then go to local beer and drink their beer ...with him paying !....... then drop my lovely one back home as she can go to see her friend with ....aaaaaargh ...emphysema while I grab the bike and head off to a friends farm a few miles out for his son's twenty-first birthday and the unbelievable meat rissoles he makes !!!!!!!...and drink his beer ....hahahaha,if only every week-end was like this,eh ?....and you TD ?
Jeffrey

Malden, MA

#141258 Aug 29, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>....and ? Think yer mighta left a few things out their laddie........ heh heh ! What about the .......... oooops.... we promised ....didn't we ?
What about what ?
I have nothing to hide from these awesome posters.
They know you and don't believe you.
I am Jeffrey, an indie, and something super.

IW
[/

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141259 Aug 29, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>G - Spotter ?
Well, I know where it is and what to do with it. So......

Level 9

Location hidden

#141260 Aug 29, 2014
BOYS!!!...BOYS!!!...No need to have any problems here.We are all friends.....I love you all and that's a fact......now let's have some fun.....*wink...who's lap do I get to sit on first..tell me a long story while you're at it :o)

DTW

Level 9

Location hidden

#141261 Aug 29, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just the new pills that are a problem, it's a situation with no pills that you need to watch out for as well. When I was in the hospital in Texas last year, my wife had a normal appointment with her doctor in Kansas. He sent her to some other doctor and this other doctor he took her off all her pills so he can see just what her normal (base case) levels things are.
Her blood pressure shot sky high. Three days later on the recheck he found out the blood pressure was very high and threw her into the hospital ( for about $5,000 to $10,000 per day). This new doctor then gave her alot of mediciene and brought her blood pressure down and as it dropped to normal levels he releasted her. About three days later on a recheck he was "surprised" to find out that the blood pressures continued to drop to very dangerous levels, and he threw her into the hospital again ( for about $5,000 to $10,000 per day). After that, he "discovered that the amount the first doctor had her on was just the right amount.
(Sadly this is no joke and we still have some of our part of the bills to pay.)
That's why I like the Virtual World LPW! Clinic/Hospital better, plus NotaGoth keeps her eye on the doctors making sure that they don't seem to be just playing games to get money.
Bless her heart.I hope she is doing better and you also..Have to watch what the doctors do and also make sure they don't keep repeating tests they already have done.You know your body better than they do..some doctors will listen to you and some doesn't...Keep you and wife in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Another Grey Daze 44,014
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min red and right 174,020
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 12 min Spirit67_ 8,737
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Dragon Love 169,654
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 15 min beatlesinthebog 2,679
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 16 min DILF 2,577
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 16 min stacked and proud 8,001
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 13,412
name my cat 1 hr DILF 59
More from around the web