Last Post Wins!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141164 Aug 19, 2014
(Talking about kids on the Path.)

Children raise right have a very good chance to be good later in life, but watch out for some bad people out there that tries to also "help" your children learn things.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#141165 Aug 19, 2014
I look at all the post about kids..about good parents makes good kids..
I think I'm a good person and I didn't have good parents nor good people around me..I guess I just didn't want to be like them.
Yes,bad people will try to teach your kids things.. and those bad people are not always who you think they are.You will be surprised who some of them are..So be careful and keep your eyes open for anything and listen to your child.Talk with your children..
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141166 Aug 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I think I'm a good person and I didn't have good parents nor good people around me..I guess I just didn't want to be like them.
Yes,bad people will try to teach your kids things.. and those bad people are not always who you think they are.You will be surprised who some of them are..So be careful and keep your eyes open for anything and listen to your child.Talk with your children..
It's a conundrum honey........ somewhere in the pysch is something that points some on the correct track no matter what...... but others find another track. It can be merely testing borders ...... or a genuine nasty streak. Ah... there's been thousands of books printed on the subject and one can try all the best parenting advice ........ but I still think it's luck of the draw !

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141167 Aug 19, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Also very sweet....I think the most loving kids come from very loving homes. You must have done very well with them.
IW!:)
(c: Thank you ~

I WIN TOO (c;

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141168 Aug 19, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sweet. They grow up so fast. I feel like I just had mine yesterday. I have a boy and a girl. My son is 9 and my daughter is 7. When I had my first one, my parents told me life would feel like it sped up and it really does. Every time I turn around they seem taller and wiser and less like babies...more like little adults with the way they think and the questions they ask. It's kinda bittersweet...I love it and want to freeze time all at once. I understand the things my parents say and do a lot better though now that I'm a parent. My dad sometimes looks pained when he looks at me and it always bothered me, he told me I grew up too fast and never understood it. I sure do now. I know 9 and 7 probably still seems like babies compared to 30's and 20's, but I could have sworn they were just 3 and 1 only a few days ago.
I hope you are having a pleasant day Concerned American and all you other fine winners, I'm gonna grab the win for now :)
Go Indies....IW!
Lovely post ~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141169 Aug 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Oh BOY THIS is THE truth !! I boarded a school bus due to years of 'clues' from a bus driver regarding one of my sons, after the school ignored my promptings to talk to the driver.... too long to post here---- but I had a state trooper meet me at the school and command me to stand down or he was taking me in-

The schools solution was to give the driver a SPECIAL ED bus to drive- because he would have set times of when he was supposed to arrive !! OH MY.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#141170 Aug 20, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BOY THIS is THE truth !! I boarded a school bus due to years of 'clues' from a bus driver regarding one of my sons, after the school ignored my promptings to talk to the driver.... too long to post here---- but I had a state trooper meet me at the school and command me to stand down or he was taking me in-

The schools solution was to give the driver a SPECIAL ED bus to drive- because he would have set times of when he was supposed to arrive !! OH MY.
I always knew you were a rebel rouser !! LOL !!

Happy Hump Day all !

GTW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141171 Aug 20, 2014
Hi Hatti. Yes it's "HUMP DAY", and I heard that LPW! Management is having a picnic lunch at our swimming places, Hot Springs, pond under the water falls, and of course the lake.

(Calls tiger_-_mom to bring all the kids (10 batches of about 8 per batch so that they can have quality time with the parents and get to talk with the human children that the LPW! contestants have also brought to have fun).

(Looks around the lake, I wonder where Jeffrey and Ola are, also Mike and Emma, hum,...maybe at the water falls, or the hot spring.)
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141172 Aug 20, 2014
A hungry lion saw two men
One was reading and the other was typing
He pounced on the reader, because he knew readers digest and writers cramp.
.... chuckle, chuckle

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141173 Aug 20, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
A hungry lion saw two men
One was reading and the other was typing
He pounced on the reader, because he knew readers digest and writers cramp.
.... chuckle, chuckle
IW
(SMILES)

(LAUGHS)

Thud!!!
(FALLS OFF CHAIR)

That's a very good one, Jeffrey.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Remember me with a smile :o)

#141174 Aug 20, 2014
hey there CA be careful falling off the chair you could break some bones..LMBO..cute there Jeffrey..LOL...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141175 Aug 20, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew you were a rebel rouser !! LOL !!
Happy Hump Day all !
GTW
Happy Hump day!

When kids are in danger I am QUITE ornery-

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141176 Aug 21, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey there CA be careful falling off the chair you could break some bones..LMBO..cute there Jeffrey..LOL...
Oh dear...what does LMBO mean?

Level 8

Location hidden

#141177 Aug 21, 2014
Wow! I haven't on Topix for a few days and all these site changes are interesting....kind of gives me the feel of a Windows 7 minimalistic design....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141178 Aug 21, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Wow! I haven't on Topix for a few days and all these site changes are interesting....kind of gives me the feel of a Windows 7 minimalistic design....
Hi NotaGoth, hope that your day is going good. Well at least the weekend is getting closer for you and everyone else as well. I like the page(ing) changes. Before I had to row back one set of about 20-40 pages at a time (I could never get the number to go "blue" then delete and type in a middle of the range page number. Going back about 2000 pages at a time was hard (remember I'm the LPW! Land historian.(SMILES and WINKS at NotaGoth).

Level 9

Location hidden

#141179 Aug 21, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear...what does LMBO mean?
laughing my butt off...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141180 Aug 21, 2014
ROTFLMBO

Level 8

Location hidden

#141181 Aug 21, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>laughing my butt off...
Ok thanks honeymylove!

Level 9

Location hidden

#141182 Aug 21, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok thanks honeymylove!
You're Welcome!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141183 Aug 21, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi :~)

Hi Toolman, looks like you're in front! HEY!
Looks like I'M in front.... teehee!!
[yippee] I win, I win! ;~D
Hey Red!
You doin' ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 min Crystal_Clear722 6,885
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Denny CranesPlace 73,380
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Goku Black 213,224
Poll does lifelover = sweetie-pie? (Jun '12) 28 min Enter Username 2
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 32 min Trump your President 33
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... 47 min 07 Mustang 10
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 51 min Denny CranesPlace 21,467
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 8 hr Spotted Girl 46
More from around the web