Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#141143 Aug 18, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Dang it ... I missed the Party !
Oh well ... I know all had a great time. I'll just hang on to the win for a bit.
GTW !
me tooooooo hun, but RW has been interesting for sure...enjoying new job, nice talk with Mike Sat (I adore that dayum Yankee) and then Sunday was baking day...still pineapple upside down cake and tons of chocolate chip cookies ...I'll leave em in the clubhouse for Monday morning breakfast... now Ive got to git to work...it wouldn't do to be late when I plan to play hooky Friday...=)... iw ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#141144 Aug 18, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola!!!
just saw u and had to say Hello and hope all is well with u!
:))
HEY YOU!!!...yes things are going very well...still crazy stupid in love with my new hubby...and new job that stays at the office when I walk out...no planning & grading at home!!!...win win...iw...have a great week everbody!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#141145 Aug 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>me tooooooo hun, but RW has been interesting for sure...enjoying new job, nice talk with Mike Sat (I adore that dayum Yankee) and then Sunday was baking day...still pineapple upside down cake and tons of chocolate chip cookies ...I'll leave em in the clubhouse for Monday morning breakfast... now Ive got to git to work...it wouldn't do to be late when I plan to play hooky Friday...=)... iw ...

Hey sweet Lady. Sounds like you got it going on !! I'm happy for ya ! It's great when the RW is hummin right along . Luv ya dear !

GTW
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141146 Aug 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY YOU!!!...yes things are going very well...still crazy stupid in love with my new hubby...and new job that stays at the office when I walk out...no planning & grading at home!!!...win win...iw...have a great week everbody!!!
Onya ola !
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#141147 Aug 18, 2014
Oh no :(
I got the anniversary party invite, but it came a week ago and I was gone, just got it today.
It was my last week with my kids before they went back to school......
I'm here...I made it all you wonderful people...I made it...wait for me....By the way that was a very impressive invitation. The party planning committee deserves a major Kudos for that!:)

IW!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

You'll Know Your True Friends.

#141148 Aug 18, 2014
Hey dear friends..Trina you missed the race and Jeffery winning..he broke his record from last year they say..this was my first time and it was amazing..I am so glad for the invite..yes they do ..CA and the rest out did theirselfs this year...well you and everybody have a good day..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#141149 Aug 18, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sweetie im SO happy for U!!
wishing you the Very BEST in ur future!
:))
Level 6

Location hidden

#141150 Aug 18, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey dear friends..Trina you missed the race and Jeffery winning..he broke his record from last year they say..this was my first time and it was amazing..I am so glad for the invite..yes they do ..CA and the rest out did theirselfs this year...well you and everybody have a good day..
I'm sorry to have missed all of that. It fell on the same day as another invite. I couldn't pass up slaying dragons with light sabers and attending noon tea with these two interesting people that look like me and kept calling me mom....lol...I'll make it next year and give Jeffrey a run for his money....IW!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141151 Aug 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Oh no :(
I got the anniversary party invite, but it came a week ago and I was gone, just got it today.
It was my last week with my kids before they went back to school......
I'm here...I made it all you wonderful people...I made it...wait for me....By the way that was a very impressive invitation. The party planning committee deserves a major Kudos for that!:)
IW!
Ah! Kids, you got me thinking of mine, so fun, playing with them. I remember holding each as new borns (two, a girl then later a boy), they were so very tiny. Now daughter in her 30's and son in his 20's.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141152 Aug 18, 2014
Kids are such a gift~

I have two sons. 32 and almost 19 (c:

I miss thise younger days but am grateful that both sons are still loving and lovable ~
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141153 Aug 18, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Kids, you got me thinking of mine, so fun, playing with them. I remember holding each as new borns (two, a girl then later a boy), they were so very tiny. Now daughter in her 30's and son in his 20's.
The Meaning of Life....?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141154 Aug 18, 2014
Ditto ...?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#141156 Aug 18, 2014
I'm sorry I missed all of you and the fun..It's not like I didn't want to be here cause I did..Just couldn't get here...

:o(

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141157 Aug 18, 2014
Winning !

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#141158 Aug 18, 2014
Hi :~)

Hi Toolman, looks like you're in front! HEY!
Looks like I'M in front.... teehee!!
[yippee] I win, I win! ;~D

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#141159 Aug 19, 2014
00000 00000 I'm in front now~ Oh boy OH BOY---winning !!
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141160 Aug 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I'm sorry I missed all of you and the fun..It's not like I didn't want to be here cause I did..Just couldn't get here...
:o(
There'll be others ........ rumour has it the next party may have a nudist theme ?
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141161 Aug 19, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>There'll be others ........ rumour has it the next party may have a nudist theme ?
A nudist theme? I'm not sure if that is the meaning of life, but it maybe sounds interesting.
(Real life: I was in boy scouts years ago and we camped in the mountains with a hot springs (the LPW! Land Hot Springs is based on this by the way) and some of the older scouts had got out and dried off and got dressed, when a group of about 5 gals walked up the trail and started talking with the scout master. The boys in the hot spring went about as low down as one could possibly go and still be able to take a breath.)
Level 6

Location hidden

#141162 Aug 19, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sweet. They grow up so fast. I feel like I just had mine yesterday. I have a boy and a girl. My son is 9 and my daughter is 7. When I had my first one, my parents told me life would feel like it sped up and it really does. Every time I turn around they seem taller and wiser and less like babies...more like little adults with the way they think and the questions they ask. It's kinda bittersweet...I love it and want to freeze time all at once. I understand the things my parents say and do a lot better though now that I'm a parent. My dad sometimes looks pained when he looks at me and it always bothered me, he told me I grew up too fast and never understood it. I sure do now. I know 9 and 7 probably still seems like babies compared to 30's and 20's, but I could have sworn they were just 3 and 1 only a few days ago.
I hope you are having a pleasant day Concerned American and all you other fine winners, I'm gonna grab the win for now :)
Go Indies....IW!
Level 6

Location hidden

#141163 Aug 19, 2014
Truths wrote:
Kids are such a gift~
I have two sons. 32 and almost 19 (c:
I miss thise younger days but am grateful that both sons are still loving and lovable ~
Also very sweet....I think the most loving kids come from very loving homes. You must have done very well with them.

IW!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Lifelover 211,549
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 13 min Parden Pard 2,657
What Turns You Off? 14 min Lifelover 402
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 71,334
News Man's strange request for surgeon to remove tat... 20 min Pence of Tides 7
News Half-eaten shark washes ashore 31 min Parden Pard 19
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 38 min Mustang GT Girl 1,746
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr inbred Genius 1,406
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 11 hr Sue 3,260
More from around the web