Last Post Wins!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141103 Aug 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi.. nice turn out. If someone could help, I have brought some cheesecakes and slow cooked piggy. It's in the back of the pickup. Thanx!

[walks to table] These are for you Skipper, Dingo...:~)[sets down large vase of pink & black calla lilies] Miss you.......

Thanks for the invite Capt., it's my 1st one!:~)
HELLO RED!!
Where have you been hiding out?
Missed you gal.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#141104 Aug 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi.. nice turn out. If someone could help, I have brought some cheesecakes and slow cooked piggy. It's in the back of the pickup. Thanx!

[walks to table] These are for you Skipper, Dingo...:~)[sets down large vase of pink & black calla lilies] Miss you.......

I love anything pork but if I eat another bite, I'm going to start oinking!
I'll have some of that delicious cheese cake!

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#141105 Aug 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:

Hey, were is old capt? I haven't seen him in a spell.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#141106 Aug 15, 2014
TY CA for inviting me to the party...it was awesome..saw ole friends and met new ones..Loved the flowers Simply Red they were beautiful..the cheesecake was awesome as well..I bet Jeffery is sore this morning after all that running..LOL.Great Job everybody we all should be very proud ..I know I am..:o)...Oh almost forget TY CA for the dance..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141107 Aug 15, 2014
White Fire wrote:
I was going to bring cookies for the party but i ate them all.
TWW
Not to worry there White Fire, my computer is filled with cookies, I think someone thinks of the cookie shape is like a very large coin and the PC computer is like a piggy bank. They keep putting cookies in. I'll bring them to the party.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141108 Aug 15, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
TY CA for inviting me to the party...it was awesome..saw ole friends and met new ones..Loved the flowers Simply Red they were beautiful..the cheesecake was awesome as well..I bet Jeffery is sore this morning after all that running..LOL.Great Job everybody we all should be very proud ..I know I am..:o)...Oh almost forget TY CA for the dance..
Hi Princess Hey, you danced wonderfully last night, I hope that with all the other guys coming over to the Alternate date 6th Anniversary party (for those busy on workdays) on Saturday you will be able to save a dance for me).

Ah! What a very nice sunny day to be out here on the path competing and getting to talk with contestants, and visiting old friends as well.

(Looks around, slips slightly a 1/4 step ahead of the lead group.)

(Thinks) Wow! I'm in the lead, I wonder just how long before someone notices.

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#141109 Aug 15, 2014
... quick toss me a sammich and some adult beverages whilst i try to outrun this head nurse ... Ratchit is her name ... iw
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141110 Aug 15, 2014
News Crew: Hi again.
Last Post wins! Manager: Hi I'd thought you were coming back again tomorrow for the alternate date 6th Anniversary Party.
News crew: Well we figured you would be busy tomorrow, and this way we would have time to edit our news stories for T-V and the newspapers.
LPW! Manager: OK, where should we begin?
News Crew: Well we were talking the other day about the second part of the theme "Let's bring the world together" for "A trip down memory lane".
LPW! Manager: OK here's a film a LPW staffer member made on our 5th Anniversary Party (post#134623, page 6554) about our singer from Sweden Carola. She was here also the year earlier when she opened and was our very first singing act at our new "Concert Hall" at the lake front.
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
CA and tiger_-_dad (TD) walking on the path. Sees NotaGoth coming out of the CLubhouse. She comes over and tells that about the little girl playing Fur Elise.
CA: yes I love that song too. One day in Sweden in the summer of 1977 I was visiting Penpals when one day it was raining "cats and dogs". My Penpal Krister, taught me how the play the short form of the song that day.
Hum, speaking of Sweden, I heard that Swedish singer Carola is about to sing in the "Concert Hall at the Lake Front". Notagoth, CA and TD heads over there.
After several minutes of looking for a seat, they finally find one.
NotaGoth: There sure are alot of people here today at the Concert Hall. Hey is that Carola out there crossing the lake in a row boat?
CA:(Waits awhile so his old eyes can see better), Why yes it is.
TD: Last year the taxi dropped her off on the other side of the lake and a staffer had to go pick her up in a rowboat (as our very long but narrow lake it was easier and faster to pick her up that way). Do you think the taxi made that mistake again, CA?
CA: No, it was so beautiful seeing the staffer still in her Formal Gown from the Opening Ceremonies that LPW! Management asked them to do the start, the same way this year.
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141111 Aug 15, 2014
LPW! Manager: Just_Ola and CA loved the singing act so much in the 4th Anniversary Party that they insisted we bring her back for the LPW! Land 5th Anniversary Party.

(The 5th Anniversary Party starts post #134617, page 6554; the 5th Alternate date Anniversary Party starts on post #134712, page 6559)

(A little more of Carola is on the other "Last Post Win II" thread.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141112 Aug 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Simply_Red, its very good to see you here. Sure looks like we now have all the chesecakes that tomorrow's 6th Alternate date Anniversary Party would need. Helps Simply_Red unload the truck.
LPW Management

Garden City, KS

#141113 Aug 15, 2014
God evening all you early bird arrivers. We will be starting all the Alternate date 6th Anniversary Party activities tomorrow. But welcome everyone!
For tonight, we have the dining room open, there's a beach party going on at the lake, the "Last Post Wins!" contest is going on 24 hours. We will also have one of the BBQ grills going all night, with the rest warming up starting at 9:00 A.M. for those wanting an early lunch. So meet with friends, guests, former LPW contestants and we'll see you all in the morning.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141114 Aug 15, 2014
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting ready to do the same.
Did you end up having a good dinner?

:)

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#141115 Aug 15, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>Did you end up having a good dinner?

:)
Yes I did.
I had BBQ pork, Mac n cheese, red bull.
Pretty good.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#141116 Aug 15, 2014
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO RED!!
Where have you been hiding out?
Missed you gal.
Well hello Toolman! ;~) Thank you, I've missed you too, also Maverick, don't tell him that tho.lol
Not hiding, just not much fun posting on Offbeat anymore. I cruise thru occasionally, read the goofy headlines & maybe make a post. I've looked around for you elsewhere but can't seem to find up-to-date posts by you. I'll keep looking though.
I actually was thanking CA, who reminds me of Capt. American for some reason, hence the "Capt." But as for Cappy, he did post at the Saloon a few weeks ago, he said hello and that he was good, just trying to manage life. I miss him too, wish he & Fish would post more, but understand why they don't.
Real good to see your post, I think of you often, hope life is not being too much of a bitch for you.:~)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#141117 Aug 15, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Simply_Red, its very good to see you here. Sure looks like we now have all the chesecakes that tomorrow's 6th Alternate date Anniversary Party would need. Helps Simply_Red unload the truck.
Thanks CA and thanks again for the invite. Yeppers, lots of cheesecake, I love cheesecake!
Oh yeah...I win, this one for the "Skipper". ;~)

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#141118 Aug 16, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello Toolman! ;~) Thank you, I've missed you too, also Maverick, don't tell him that tho.lol
Not hiding, just not much fun posting on Offbeat anymore. I cruise thru occasionally, read the goofy headlines & maybe make a post. I've looked around for you elsewhere but can't seem to find up-to-date posts by you. I'll keep looking though.
I actually was thanking CA, who reminds me of Capt. American for some reason, hence the "Capt." But as for Cappy, he did post at the Saloon a few weeks ago, he said hello and that he was good, just trying to manage life. I miss him too, wish he & Fish would post more, but understand why they don't.
Real good to see your post, I think of you often, hope life is not being too much of a bitch for you.:~)
I'm in welch,WV sometimes or on internet troll for the most part.
I do hit LPW threads.
It's good to see ya' and I hope all is well with you. I took a break from topix awhile back and cleared my tracker, sorry but I've lost most of the threads I was posting on.
I hope to see you around. Be good Red.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141119 Aug 16, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello Toolman! ;~) Thank you, I've missed you too, also Maverick, don't tell him that tho.lol
Hi Simply_Red, Mr Goodwrench, Emma, Ola, Old Sam, Mike, HML, NotaGoth, Jeffrey, Princess Hey, Mavrick, KissAndTell, and everyone else as well. Welcome to the "Last Post Wins!" Land Alternate date 6th Anniversary Party. I don't think that I've ever seem so many contestants in the lead group at the same time. Ah! It's sunny today here on the path, what a great day for Friendship, Fellowship and getting to talk with each other and see some former and current contestants, and meet some of the new guests.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#141120 Aug 16, 2014
Good day my friends..Nice to see everybody having so much fun..I have had a blast..yes come on TD I will help you again..LOL..all that running made your legs sore..LOL..dont forget CA save me a dance..
LPW Manager

Garden City, KS

#141121 Aug 16, 2014
Hi everyone. Welcome to this year's Alternate date 6th "Last Post Wins!" Land Anniversary Party. Lots of folks here today, gives everyone a chance to compete and visit with old friends and meet new ones.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#141122 Aug 16, 2014
Hello everyone.
I'm sure glad the rain has stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word (Jan '09) 4 min Mega Monster 16,344
2words into 2new words (May '12) 16 min Princess Hey 2,353
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 26 min Dman 15,878
human sexuality topic ? 35 min Dman 9
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 37 min andet1987 32
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 58 min ChromiuMan 199,553
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 1 hr Mega Monster 5,239
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 56,916
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 7,407
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Northbound 193,004