Last Post Wins!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#141083 Aug 14, 2014
Good afternoon. Mike and I win now.....iw..
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141084 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there Mr Goodwrench come watch Jeffery break his record..he is tired but still hanging in there..LOL Tiger dad and CA come on you guys are slacking..
I'm trying to keep up, but it's hard to run on a full stomach, that Jeffrey, Emma, and Mr. Goodwrench sure know how to compete fast. You're moving very fast yourself Princess Hey.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#141085 Aug 14, 2014
HeyTD I am use to this I speed walk every day...so you best keep up..oh come on I will help you..here take my hand we will go together..
:o)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141086 Aug 14, 2014
Good aftie everyone....just decided to pop by for a few minutes.

*waves*
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141087 Aug 14, 2014
(At the LPW Managent offices, News crew talks with one of the managers)

News crew: About this two part 6th Anniversary theme to the party, just what is the first part of "Let's bring the world together" for "A trip down memory lane" all about?

LPW Manager: Well it's all about friendship, we are hopeing to bring all contestants and former contestants together from all over the world, not just nearby places like Canada and Mexico, but far away places like New Zealand, England, Brazil, Germany, and others as well.

News crew: The second part of this year's theme, what do you remember about the early years?

LPW Management: Well, the place was started by Achilles_ny, he missed the first Anniversary Party due to a beer shorage.

News crew: A beer shortage?

LPW Management: Yes a beer shortage. Here's a recording of a conversation with Jeffrey and Chatty Kathy as they came by our "Missing Person Office" wondering about the 1th Anniversary cake, then indirectly about the founder Achilles_ny:

(post #50124, page 2459)

Hi Jeffrey and Chatty Kathy. I see the small after dinner cakes did not fill everyone up. I've ask LPW management what was the hold up on the very large Birthday/Anniversary cake. They were waiting for Achilles_ny to show up as he is the guest of honor. However as bad luck would have it, he was coming here on a long section of the freeway with no off ramps when miles ahead a oversize crane transport truck had a crash with several cars and trucks. Lucky no one was badly hurt.

The cops were trying to back up the traffic to the nearest on ramp several miles back when a beer truck ran over the corner of a small car, causing the axels to fall off the beer truck. Yes, it was our next beer truck.

LPW management learned of the dual situations of Achilles_ny being stuck in traffic and the beer not going to be here in time. They rented a helicopter to pick up the beer and Achilles_ny. The helicopter loaded the beer, had 250 lbs. of beer left to load or go pick up Achilles_ny.They figured people wanted the beer more then Achilles_ny so filled the last 250 lbs. of room with beer.

To make a long story short, the beer is coming, no guest of honor, so LPW management is bringing out the cake now. Lets blow out the candle and start eating. Here's a toast to all the LPW posters.
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141088 Aug 14, 2014
Yes, those LPW! Contestants sure know how to drink beer (but not to excess). There will be all kinds of drinks today at the picnic area and dining room incluing Kool-aid for the children, and later drinks also at the sports bar and down by the lake.

News crew: So there was a problem delaying the arrival of the cake, any other problem thru out the years with the Anniversary cake?

LPW Manager: No, we got better as the years went by. I have a tape here somewhere (looks thru desk), from our 4th Anniversary Party (the Alternate date one held on Satursay). We had the evening part of the party started at the Ballroom with dancing and live bands. We had the cakes out there for all to see, and by then we had learned to have the very big Anniversary cake made instead as several smaller cakes of different flavors, that way everyone gets the flavor they like best. Here on the film also showing our first singer Bonnie Tyler singing "Total eclipe of the heart.

(starts film) You can see the cake at 9 seconds and being taken to the dining room at 31 seconds.

&fe ature=relmfu

tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141089 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
HeyTD I am use to this I speed walk every day...so you best keep up..oh come on I will help you..here take my hand we will go together..
:o)
Thanks for the help Princess Hey.

(Shoots by NotaGoth, and calls to her)

Hey, NotaGoth, that sure is a very nice song for the LPW! Land rock theme song "I Will Win".

(Post #141074, previous page)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141090 Aug 14, 2014
Finally runs past the lead group including a very tired Jeffrey, NotaGoth, and Princess Hey holding up an over feed tiger_-_dad (those "World Class Cooks" sure can cook a very good meal, thinks CA, why if any one can get by me, I think I'll then head over to the dining room, or maybe the picnic area where maybe it's Mike and Emma cooking (due to the very large visiting crowds all the cooks work inside the Clubhouse, as the LPW! contestants take turns helping with the cooking at the outdoors BBQ Grills).

I wonder who can get by me (runs faster)?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#141091 Aug 14, 2014
YW TD hey Notagoth dont just wave come here...LOL...

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141092 Aug 14, 2014
Hey ya'll......WINNING!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141093 Aug 14, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
Finally runs past the lead group including a very tired Jeffrey, NotaGoth, and Princess Hey holding up an over feed tiger_-_dad (those "World Class Cooks" sure can cook a very good meal, thinks CA, why if any one can get by me, I think I'll then head over to the dining room, or maybe the picnic area where maybe it's Mike and Emma cooking (due to the very large visiting crowds all the cooks work inside the Clubhouse, as the LPW! contestants take turns helping with the cooking at the outdoors BBQ Grills).
I wonder who can get by me (runs faster)?
Slow down and take your correct place CA ....... one pace back !!!!! You wouldn't want to not walk at all would you now ?...nonono ..not a threat (as such ) but this bloody sledghammer is getting heavy .......
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141094 Aug 14, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
Good aftie everyone....just decided to pop by for a few minutes.
*waves*
..... and what are you 'popping' Doc ?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141095 Aug 14, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha ...... you are sooo funny beatles ... you ought to be on TV , or in the movies, or on a stage ...... there's one leaving in an hour.
IW
Weren't you told once that I'll get on any stage ......... as long as you were under it ! Hows them shoes fit,sweetie ?
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141096 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there Mr Goodwrench come watch Jeffery break his record..he is tired but still hanging in there..LOL Tiger dad and CA come on you guys are slacking..
I'm hanging by my fingernails but I'll keep going, Princess Hey

IW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141097 Aug 14, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you told once that I'll get on any stage ......... as long as you were under it ! Hows them shoes fit,sweetie ?
you buzz the nicest things in my ears .... I wanted red shoes, not black, dude !

IW

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#141098 Aug 14, 2014
I was going to bring cookies for the party but i ate them all.

TWW

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141099 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
YW TD hey Notagoth dont just wave come here...LOL...
Sorry...I was pretty busy stuffing my face with food (dinner)!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141100 Aug 14, 2014
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...I was pretty busy stuffing my face with food (dinner)!
I'm getting ready to do the same.

Since: May 12

Brownsville, TN

#141101 Aug 14, 2014
Hey everybody, is this where the big anniversary party is, I'm not too late for some of that cake am I! If this is the old Offbeat forum I think I'm in the right place. Good to see all of yawl again!

CA I appreciate my invitation! Looks like there's been a real big turnout for it, yawl got alot of fun things planned.

Oho its coming back to me now!

Innie Winnie! That's latin for Indie Winning! lol

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#141102 Aug 14, 2014
Hi.. nice turn out. If someone could help, I have brought some cheesecakes and slow cooked piggy. It's in the back of the pickup. Thanx!

[walks to table] These are for you Skipper, Dingo...:~)[sets down large vase of pink & black calla lilies] Miss you.......

Thanks for the invite Capt., it's my 1st one!:~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min andet1987 35,200
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 9 min andet1987 3,150
True False Game (Jun '11) 15 min andet1987 12,403
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 192,836
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 25 min greymouser 388
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min Regolith Based Li... 199,301
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 33 min andet1987 59,408
2words into 2new words (May '12) 37 min andet1987 2,241
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 2 hr greymouser 26
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr pundit 56,823