Last Post Wins!
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141067 Aug 13, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beatle, I bet we could have a costume party next weekend after the Anniversary alternate date party this weekend. Maybe CA would play Popeye as he has the muscles for it. But who would be Mrs. Doubtfire? I'm, being a thin wild tiger, couldn't dress as her, maybe one of our fine LPW! Land gals. Hum,...speaking of wild, maybe I could dress up as that wild man "Alan" in Jumanji?
Joffy would be a high-heeled shoe in for Mrs Doubtful !

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#141068 Aug 14, 2014
Let me win a while

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, OH

#141069 Aug 14, 2014
Good Morning

TWW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141070 Aug 14, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Joffy would be a high-heeled shoe in for Mrs Doubtful !
ha ha ha ...... you are sooo funny beatles ... you ought to be on TV , or in the movies, or on a stage ...... there's one leaving in an hour.

IW
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141071 Aug 14, 2014
Good morning everyone. Welcome to the "Last Post Wins!" Land 6th Anniversary Party. For those that got here early coming in late last night, I've heard that you all had a very good time so far meeting with old friends, some you may not have seen for awhile. This is a very nice place, we like to think it's one of the nices places in the Virtual World, where you can get a "World Class Cooks" prepared meal in the dining room, dance to live bands in the Ballroom, listen to good music in our sports bar "GMGMime's bar and grill".

Today we have those things going on in the Clubhouse, outside we have bus trips to all the sights that "The Path" goes by. More about "The Path" at the end of my brief speech. Behing the Clubhouse is the picnic area, and to the side is the sports complex. Down at the lake we have beach volleyball, boating, and our world famous "Water Soccer" played with peddle boats and a beach ball. Evenings we have clam bakes, and beach parties. A few hundred yards up the shore line of the lake we have our "Concert Hall" by the lake front.

I've saved the best for last, "The Path". What is "The Path" the guests might be asking, but the contestants know very well. This is the main part of "Last Post Wins!" contest. This is about friendship and fellowship where the LPW! Comtestants compete by walking down the path and getting a chance to talk with friends next to them while competing. When the competition stops, the one in the lead is the winner, everyone tries to be in the lead or what we call "The Last Post Wins!" position.

There are several prizes for the winner, with the main one being the famous "Last Post Wins!" Trophy. We'll tell you more thru out the day on the PA system, at information tents, and information signs out there on "The Path", so please enjoy your day here, try out the path and mainly meet with friends that you might not have seen in awhile. Remembers to tell your friends that might not be here today, there is an Alternate date 6th Anniversary Party this Saturday for those "stuck" in the "Real World", until the weekend. So pleases enjoy and thanks for coming to our party.
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141072 Aug 14, 2014
(Wow! All that checking and rechecking and still a typo, it should say "GMGMike's bar and grill" with a "k". Mike is not going to let me hear the end of this for awhile.)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Happy Thanksgiving

#141073 Aug 14, 2014
Well How nice...My first visit and all is going very well..Nice to see all of you..all the colors make it very nice..Good thinking Q.Q. I htink I need a break I am wore out..LOL...
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141074 Aug 14, 2014
(At the Clubhouse, a staffer ask the LPW! Manager what song to play on the outdoors elevator music speaker2.)

Let's play that song NotaGoth suggested last year as the LPW! Land rock theme song "I will win!".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141075 Aug 14, 2014
(Eating breakfast in the Clubhouse and talking with friends that some had stopped competing years ago and are visiting LPW! Land again and getting to talk with old and new friends.)

Wow everyone, just look at this menu, why the selection is amazing. What do you all think of the new LPW! Land? The LPW! Management tries to add a few things every year.

Level 9

Happy Thanksgiving

#141076 Aug 14, 2014
Come on Jeffery you can do it...hands him a cup of water he throws on head after a sip..big smile and still out front...yippie ,go go go..
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141077 Aug 14, 2014
TD eating with a lot of old friends, some not currently not in the LPW! completion but visiting.

Come on TD, please finish eating breakfast, we want to get on the path and compete once again. Princess Hey, Jeffrey, White Fire, Mr. Goodwrench, Emma, and Mike are getting a head start on us out there.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141078 Aug 14, 2014
(A post #4901 over at "Last Post Wins II" on page 241.)

(CA and others walking by the Clubhouse's manager's offices after breakfast, sees Manager.)

CA: Hi what's the theme for this year's Anniversary party?

LPW! MANAGER: The theme is "Let's bring the world together" for "A trip down Memory Lane".

CA: That's two themes, why?

LPW! MANAGER: Well we voted and there was a tie between "Let's bring the world together" and another possible theme "A trip dowm memory Lane".

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141079 Aug 14, 2014
CA and others then run to the path to catch up and talk with old friends visiting LPW! Land and talk with current contestants.

Hi everyone, we finally caught up to the lead group.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141080 Aug 14, 2014
Howdy everybody!

Level 9

Happy Thanksgiving

#141081 Aug 14, 2014
Hey there Mr Goodwrench come watch Jeffery break his record..he is tired but still hanging in there..LOL Tiger dad and CA come on you guys are slacking..

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#141082 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there Mr Goodwrench come watch Jeffery break his record..he is tired but still hanging in there..LOL Tiger dad and CA come on you guys are slacking..
Hey hey!
Good to see you.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#141083 Aug 14, 2014
Good afternoon. Mike and I win now.....iw..
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141084 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I'm trying to keep up, but it's hard to run on a full stomach, that Jeffrey, Emma, and Mr. Goodwrench sure know how to compete fast. You're moving very fast yourself Princess Hey.

Level 9

Happy Thanksgiving

#141085 Aug 14, 2014
HeyTD I am use to this I speed walk every day...so you best keep up..oh come on I will help you..here take my hand we will go together..
:o)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141086 Aug 14, 2014
Good aftie everyone....just decided to pop by for a few minutes.

*waves*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min xxxooxxx 225,409
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Dogen 223,045
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 29 min Faith 2,007
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 33 min F_R_E_D 31,046
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 45 min Rider on the Storm 4,189
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Faith 38,755
The Star 1 hr Camilla 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr harrypaul1 6,578
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 11 hr Sublime1 48
More from around the web