Last Post Wins!
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141047 Aug 12, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
(CA talking with Jeffrey on the path.)
Wow! that is very thin!
(Just then a little birdy (Ovo?) flies down and whispers in CA's ear.)
CA: Jeffrey, a little birdy just told me that "Budha ya herd" might be coming to the LPW! Anniversary party.
Jeffrey: Why?
CA: I don't know, maybe just in case "Big Nose" stops by and you need his help for protection?
If Big Nose drops by, I could use all the help I can get

IW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141048 Aug 12, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... did someone say ... Big Nose ...????? iw
SHHH !........ not too loud, Mike .... he might hear you

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#141049 Aug 12, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>You mean we have a choice ?
Well sometimes. I not sure which is better, hiding from the taxman in the "REAL WORLD" or Big Nose in the "Virtual world"?

(Whispers to all the nearby LPW! contestants, please no one tells Big Nose about the 6th Anniversary party this August 14th and the alternate date party on August 16th.) This way, we won't need to hide at least here in the Virtual World.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#141050 Aug 12, 2014
This one is for Beatles .... Thinking of ya sweetie !!

TTTTTi .....

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141051 Aug 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> SHHH !........ not too loud, Mike .... he might hear you
IW
Hi Jeffrey, I've found Big Nose, he's in Stockholm, Sweden.

(In the forum's "Freedom March: First Worldwide Counter-Jihad Action, Stockholm, August 4th" thread, about 64 lines down in the forum's list for Stockholm, Sweden, really.)

Let's keep him in the dark about the party.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#141052 Aug 12, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
TTTTTi .....
... one too many T's ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#141053 Aug 12, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> SHHH !........ not too loud, Mike .... he might hear you
IW
... i ain't skeerid ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#141054 Aug 12, 2014
... time to see if Miss M A Is ready to go pick some thimble berries for desert after dinner ... lw

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#141055 Aug 12, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... one too many T's ... iw
Picky , picky !!!

GTW
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141056 Aug 12, 2014
(Walking around LPW! Land with crew.)
Well we were running a bit late last week getting ready for the party, but the LPW! contestants heard about that, and now we are ahead of schedule with alot of them helping out to get things ready for the Anniversary Party.
There's Ola and Emma working on the inside Clubhouse decorating, and Hatti, Princess Hey, and HML working on the outside decorations. Mike, Old Sam, and Jeffrey testing out the grills after loading up the newer and bigger Juke box in the "GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill" next to the Ballroom.
Beatle and John painting the train signs, and CA and tiger_-_dad counting supplies in the First-Aid tents. Tony and F-C and others painting the buildings like the Concert Hall at the lake front. Yes we are going to have our best Anniversary party with everyone being so helpful.
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141057 Aug 12, 2014
NotaGoth making sure that CA and tiger_-_dad are doing things right with counting the medical supplies (earlied TD was trying to take everything out of the packageing to count them). Meanwhile KissandTell, quitterqueen, and Debra27 are updating the directions signs. Yes, tells the LPW! Manager to everyone, I think this could be our best party ever.
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141058 Aug 12, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
TTTTTi .....
Why thankee ma'am ......... and take no note of Guns,Marylou,Guns ......... an extra T allus goes down well !!!!!!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141059 Aug 13, 2014
(Slips into the LPW Management office while they are across the hallway having breakfast.)

(Turns on the microphone, outside PA system, PA system to all the buildings including the dorms, and then turns the volume way, way up.)

GGGGOOOOOOOODDDD MMMOOORRRNNNIIINNNGGG LLLAAASSSTTT PPPOOOSSSTTT WWWIIINNNSSS LLLAAANNNDDD!!!!!!

(A very respectful R.I.P for Robin Williams, you will be missed!)
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#141060 Aug 13, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
(Slips into the LPW Management office while they are across the hallway having breakfast.)
(Turns on the microphone, outside PA system, PA system to all the buildings including the dorms, and then turns the volume way, way up.)
GGGGOOOOOOOODDDD MMMOOORRRNNNIIINNNGGG LLLAAASSSTTT PPPOOOSSSTTT WWWIIINNNSSS LLLAAANNNDDD!!!!!!
(A very respectful R.I.P for Robin Williams, you will be missed!)
He was funny, he was an actor, but most of all he was a person with feelings.
R. I. P. Robin Williams

IW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#141061 Aug 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> He was funny, he was an actor, but most of all he was a person with feelings.
R. I. P. Robin Williams
IW
I really liked the "Mork and Mindy" show, he did a "Time stop" well slow motion scene fight with a bully. The bully would be running (slow motion as Mork put out a "Time Warp" slow down field) towards Mork and when he got very close, Mork would almost stop time, put a table in the way with a pie on it, and then speed up time and the bully would fall into the table getting a face full of pie.

That was one of my favorite shows and scene. I wonder what were his best 10 scenes ever?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#141062 Aug 13, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I really liked the "Mork and Mindy" show, he did a "Time stop" well slow motion scene fight with a bully. The bully would be running (slow motion as Mork put out a "Time Warp" slow down field) towards Mork and when he got very close, Mork would almost stop time, put a table in the way with a pie on it, and then speed up time and the bully would fall into the table getting a face full of pie.
That was one of my favorite shows and scene. I wonder what were his best 10 scenes ever?
Being such a great organizer CA, maybe you could set a date for a night in the clubrooms with a Robin Williams fest ?.........looks at list )......hmmmmm ..... how's about a week of nights ?....... Yes ?... Yes ?......... aaaah ..Good CA Hunting !!!!!!
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#141063 Aug 13, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Being such a great organizer CA, maybe you could set a date for a night in the clubrooms with a Robin Williams fest ?.........looks at list )......hmmmmm ..... how's about a week of nights ?....... Yes ?... Yes ?......... aaaah ..Good CA Hunting !!!!!!
Hi Beatle, I bet we could have a costume party next weekend after the Anniversary alternate date party this weekend. Maybe CA would play Popeye as he has the muscles for it. But who would be Mrs. Doubtfire? I'm, being a thin wild tiger, couldn't dress as her, maybe one of our fine LPW! Land gals. Hum,...speaking of wild, maybe I could dress up as that wild man "Alan" in Jumanji?
LPW Management

Hugoton, KS

#141064 Aug 13, 2014
For those here early, welcome to the 6th Anniversary Party. We should be starting at 9:00 AM.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#141065 Aug 13, 2014
LPW Management wrote:
NotaGoth making sure that CA and tiger_-_dad are doing things right with counting the medical supplies (earlied TD was trying to take everything out of the packageing to count them). Meanwhile KissandTell, quitterqueen, and Debra27 are updating the directions signs. Yes, tells the LPW! Manager to everyone, I think this could be our best party ever.
(smiles)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#141066 Aug 13, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> He was funny, he was an actor, but most of all he was a person with feelings.
R. I. P. Robin Williams
IW
I like when he played in the movie Mrs.Doubtfire...

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 27 min razz58 14,477
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 30 min razz58 14,225
2words into 2new words (May '12) 36 min wichita-rick 9,583
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 46 min razz58 1,037
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 19,117
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 230,798
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Blue Bird 6,685
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 2 hr Just Bev 27
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 2 hr honeymylove 1,364
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr DumpTrump 35,067