Last Post Wins!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140981 Aug 7, 2014
Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep them truckers Rollin
Weigh em in, Weigh em out

Two weeks on the new job and I aint drowned in the paper work yet... and the office manager is awesome..she even lets me file papers during slow spells... and the best part, I DO NOT have to bring any work home with me!!!

Say CA, what's the theme for this year's partay??? Maybe I'll just keep on Rollin with the flow... iw...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Dedicated to Texas Pete...

#140982 Aug 7, 2014
Good morning Jeffery,HML.CA , Ola,Denny and all the other good Friends..Just smile and keep them guessing..DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140983 Aug 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep them truckers Rollin
Weigh em in, Weigh em out
Two weeks on the new job and I aint drowned in the paper work yet... and the office manager is awesome..she even lets me file papers during slow spells... and the best part, I DO NOT have to bring any work home with me!!!
Say CA, what's the theme for this year's partay??? Maybe I'll just keep on Rollin with the flow... iw...
"Let's bring the world together" is the theme I think I've heard as I walked past the LPW! Management office in the Clubhouse (the Virtual World that is, I'm not sure anyone can get the "REAL WORLD" all together).

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#140984 Aug 7, 2014
... the beatle sure did put me in a singin mood ... so just a verse it could be worse ... give thanx that you only have to read this and not HEAR it ...

ohhhhhhh bringing in the jeep ...
bringing in the jeep ...
we shall be rejoicing ...
bringing in the jeep ...

in the name of the father skip the son jumped the fence and made a home run ...
... now i understand why Sister Mary Chocolate Bar beat my hands with a ruler ... now if any of you think im being sacrilegious i am not ... made you think bout the big guy upstairs now didn't I ...

... the Lord works in mysterious ways ... with me he has His hands full
... by the way. IW ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140985 Aug 7, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... the beatle sure did put me in a singin mood ... so just a verse it could be worse ... give thanx that you only have to read this and not HEAR it ...
bringing in the jeep ...
bringing in the jeep ...
... now i understand why Sister Mary Chocolate Bar beat my hands with a ruler ... now if any of you think im being sacrilegious i am not ... made you think bout the big guy upstairs now didn't I ...
... by the way. IW ...
Yes, you got me to thinking about the "big guy upstair" for a moment. Hum,....now that I think of it, I'm also thinking of the phrase "Wiser words have never been spoken", that suddenly came to me as I heard your last remarks, but I don't know why?(Smiles)

(Walks down the path scratching his head.)

Ashburn, VA

#140986 Aug 7, 2014
... ring ring Miss M A I'm here with the bicycle built for two ... no worries i'll peddle for both of us ... around the lake a few times so get the water balloons ready when we pass the clubhouse ...
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140987 Aug 7, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
bringing in the jeep ...
bringing in the jeep ...
... by the way. IW ...
Maybe this is too public to air your problems Mahalia ........ possibly it wasn't "Mr Big" but merely one of his workers who had his hands full with you ? "Stand by me ...oh darlin'...stand by me "
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140988 Aug 7, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... the only thing i want is fur ya to stop winkin at my horse ... she's been with me a spell now and I'm to old ta break in another ... i suggest ya get alnog little dawgie ...
She started it !!!! Bloody older women ....? Those lashes,eh?.......ooooooooouuug hgh
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140989 Aug 7, 2014
(Seeing Mike, Jeffrey, Beatle and a few others testing out the new larger BBQ grill.)

Oh wow, that sure smells very good.
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140990 Aug 7, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
(Seeing Mike, Jeffrey, Beatle and a few others testing out the new larger BBQ grill.)
Oh wow, that sure smells very good.
Come on over t-d, and bring everyone .......the more the mirrorer !.... "look through any window yeah " ......... "There'll never ever be another ewe ! "

Ashburn, VA

#140991 Aug 7, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>She started it !!!! Bloody older women ....? Those lashes,eh?.......ooooooooouuug hgh
... this coming from a man called horse ...
... we gotta get outta this place if it's the last thing we ever do ... iw
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140992 Aug 7, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Come on over t-d, and bring everyone .......the more the mirrorer !.... "look through any window yeah " ......... "There'll never ever be another ewe ! "
I got one word for you ..... BAAAA

IW
Jeffrey

Everett, MA

#140993 Aug 7, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... this coming from a man called horse ...
... we gotta get outta this place if it's the last thing we ever do ... iw
there's a stage leaving at sunset ..... be on it, Dude !

IW
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140995 Aug 7, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I got one word for you ..... BAAAA
IW
Bring me a letter Miss Frobisher ..... hahahahaha. Um.... did you mean BAAL ? Keep you religion to yerself at the barbie Joffy ........stuffed mushrooms ok ?
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140996 Aug 7, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Well ... I'm just a soul who's intentions are good .......... Oh lawd,please don't let me be understood .......... even iff'n I sound a little whores !
MISS .......... shitshitshit ..........ooooops shitshitshitshit again ..........MISunderstood !!!!
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140997 Aug 7, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> there's a stage leaving at sunset ..... be on it, Dude !
IW
There's another in the morning,mate ........ be under it !

Buffalo, NY

#140998 Aug 7, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>There's another in the morning,mate ........ be under it !
... high on the peace train ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140999 Aug 7, 2014
HA SO good to see the 3 muskytiers at it again...iw...

Ashburn, VA

#141000 Aug 7, 2014
... mic see you real soon... key why because we like you ... mouse ... iw

Ashburn, VA

#141001 Aug 7, 2014
... what a MICKEY MOUSE post that wuz. ...iw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 min quilterqueen 16,741
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 2 min quilterqueen 11,032
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min quilterqueen 14,925
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 7 min quilterqueen 9,975
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 9 min quilterqueen 935
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 10 min quilterqueen 776
Name the first word that's on you're mind. (Mar '13) 11 min quilterqueen 1,078
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min Bar Fly_ok 76,006
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Watcher 218,664
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 22,871
More from around the web