Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> don't tempt him ... you'll never get rid of him
IW
Oh you !
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#140933 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... so you think the beatle knows how to make a boondoggle key chain then ??
... hhheeellllooo jeffery ... iw
Sounds a little w .......... to me ... ok I'll act stupid ..... what's a boondoggle then ? Is that like not picking up the soap if yer drop it in the shower ?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#140934 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... alot of things go past the beatle ... iw .... the boy lacks common sense ... iw... but so do most kiwis ... don't tell him i said that ...
not listening..hah !..... " and when the screw said no touching .......... lord,I turned the other cheek ...! "

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#140935 Aug 4, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text> not listening..hah !..... " and when the screw said no touching .......... lord,I turned the other cheek ...! "
... always did think you to be a bit of a cheeky monkey ... how's the old noggin been treatin ya ... have you ventured out on the old cycle yet or have you put that to rest ???... iw
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#140936 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... always did think you to be a bit of a cheeky monkey ... how's the old noggin been treatin ya ... have you ventured out on the old cycle yet or have you put that to rest ???... iw
Yip ..and yip ! Just bought a Sporty and actually liked it so much I've been riding it in the rain ! Hey, the head was giving a lot of grief so the powers that be put me in horsepiddle (wet but warm).. and ended up trimming a few bits off now people reckon I talk like an American ! Waaaal,'bye y'aaaall !

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140937 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... shouting out to all indies and also to the poor unfortunate souls who are not ... after careeful negotiations the annexing of team TTTTi has proven to be a great relief for it's member ... remember we only roast the ones we luv ...iw
...Miss M.A ... and myself will enjoy a fine picnic lunch with a peach sangria made by Miss M A ... iw
Hi Mike it's time for the picnic lunch...iw :-)
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140938 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... shouting out to all indies and also to the poor unfortunate souls who are not ... after careeful negotiations the annexing of team TTTTi has proven to be a great relief for it's member ... remember we only roast the ones we luv ...iw
...Miss M.A ... and myself will enjoy a fine picnic lunch with a peach sangria made by Miss M A ... iw
Ah! That's what that very nice smell was.

(Sees several of the LPW! contestants followinf Emma and Mike.)

Hi Mike, it's very good to see you and Emma.

(Runs back to let the cooks know that they need to send more food to the picnic area today as Miss Emma's homemade peach sangria may not be enough to go around.)

Buffalo, NY

#140939 Aug 4, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike it's time for the picnic lunch...iw :-)
... pick you up in a minute i got a brand new car and i luv to see you in it ... well have to stay at the picnic a bit longer im glad the sangria isn't any stronger ... iw...

Ashburn, VA

#140940 Aug 4, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! That's what that very nice smell was.
(Sees several of the LPW! contestants followinf Emma and Mike.)
Hi Mike, it's very good to see you and Emma.
(Runs back to let the cooks know that they need to send more food to the picnic area today as Miss Emma's homemade peach sangria may not be enough to go around.)
... hey td time to livin up this bunch i just got the peddle boat into the lake ... egg toss this afternoon followed by a bar b que who ever said mondays aren't fun never partied at the LPW clubhouse and swimmin spot ... race ya to the tarzan swing ....iw ... just hold on losely and don't let go ... iw

Buffalo, NY

#140941 Aug 4, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yip ..and yip ! Just bought a Sporty and actually liked it so much I've been riding it in the rain ! Hey, the head was giving a lot of grief so the powers that be put me in horsepiddle (wet but warm).. and ended up trimming a few bits off now people reckon I talk like an American ! Waaaal,'bye y'aaaall !
... finally a good trait talk like an american but remember to walk like an Egyptian ... iw ...
Professor Smart

Hugoton, KS

#140942 Aug 4, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
how many googles does it take to make a giggle ?
how do you remember what the string on your finger is for ?
anybody know a way to win the lottery ?,,,, yeah, I know, don't play.
IW
I have given this alot of thought. In my research I have determined that the secret is to play the winning numbers (also placeing weights in the balls won't hurt either). A set of winning numbers are 5,7,19.23,36, and 43. I only need to figure out just what contest, town, state and/or country to play them in, also what date (maybe this year or next or next decade?).

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140943 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... finally a good trait talk like an american but remember to walk like an Egyptian ... iw ...
TD:(See some LPW! Contestants walking by very strangely.) Hey CA, what's that!

CA: It's that group from Egypt, they are here to test out LPW! Land and maybe start one in Egypt.

CA:(Looks at the Egyptians, but hears noise behind him, turns around.) Oh tiger_-_dad, that sure looks better with them doing it than you.

TD :(Falls over off two feet.) OUCH!!! Oh CA, let's go have a picnic, maybe Emma and Mike will share?

Buffalo, NY

#140944 Aug 4, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
TD:(See some LPW! Contestants walking by very strangely.) Hey CA, what's that!
CA: It's that group from Egypt, they are here to test out LPW! Land and maybe start one in Egypt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SK32YwjfCMcXX
CA:(Looks at the Egyptians, but hears noise behind him, turns around.) Oh tiger_-_dad, that sure looks better with them doing it than you.
TD :(Falls over off two feet.) OUCH!!! Oh CA, let's go have a picnic, maybe Emma and Mike will share?
... i'll share the food ... but I'm not sharing Miss MA ... who could blame me ... iw

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140945 Aug 4, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> YEAH WAY!!!!
INDIES ROCKIN!!! On this Wee Sunday Morning.. HML..Get a Grip!!
Jeffrey..Lite sticks and Root Beer ..am all Set!!
To WINNNN this FREAKIN' Raccceee!!
FREAKIN' HELL YEAH!!
So, HML..Take Five.. And Chill out in the Clubhouse!!
INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW (betcha a Granola Bar)
I'll take more than five..I'm fell so tired lately...I could use some pampering :o)

Hope you're doing fine PP.

Hello!!..Hello!!..Wherever you are.

DTW
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#140946 Aug 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take more than five..I'm fell so tired lately...I could use some pampering :o)
Hope you're doing fine PP.
Hello!!..Hello!!..Wherever you are.
DTW
Hears a echo.

Hello! Hello!

Answers, I'm here in the lead. Where are you?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140947 Aug 4, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... i'll share the food ... but I'm not sharing Miss MA ... who could blame me ... iw
Hi Mike. The picnic lunch was wonderful. We will watch Youtube.com videos tonight....iw

Buffalo, NY

#140948 Aug 4, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. The picnic lunch was wonderful. We will watch Youtube.com videos tonight....iw
... it was a grand ole time ... i'll make some popcorn and extra butter for the youtube videos ... the funny ones always are good for a chuckle or two ... iw...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140949 Aug 4, 2014
tiger_-_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hears a echo.
Hello! Hello!
Answers, I'm here in the lead. Where are you?
You mean you can't see something as big as me?..I'm right here beside you...Do I need to grab you somewhere?...lol

DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140950 Aug 5, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you can't see something as big as me?..I'm right here beside you...Do I need to grab you somewhere?...lol
DTW
Hi HML, it's good to see you here (but in the lead?). Tell you what, while waiting for the lead group to catch up to us (wonders just why the "lead group" is called the lead group when they are slightly behind,...hum maybe because they are a group). Hey HML, let's just walk together for awhile, an Dream Team member and a Indie Non-Team Non-Member. Why we will have our own brief little group until someone else or animal can get past us.

DTW and IW

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#140951 Aug 5, 2014
INDIES ROCKIN'...

Yo Jefffffrry..Bagels and Java!!

We need to clear the path to the Clubhouse .DARN Beavers...Leaving their Wood Splinters Behind!!

Yep!! PARTY at the Clubhouse.. SATURDAY!!

INDIES ROCKIN'..IW..LPW( Betcha a Fur Hat---BEAVER)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 38,575
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Suezanne 155,527
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 8 min Suezanne 78,009
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 13 min Suezanne 861
Are You a MEAN Person ? 15 min Suezanne 58
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 45 min Mr_SKY 143,180
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr modhippie1 7,697
did tally have a stroke 4 hr A noted observer 27
More from around the web