Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. What should we have for lunch?....iw
How about grilled span and cheese ! YUM

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#140966 Aug 6, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mike. What should we have for lunch?....iw
... im going with the hot dawgs ... Miss M...A... can i get some for you ??? iw ...

... anyone seen hhheeelllooo Jeffery ... B E A T L E ... what have you done with our leader ... ammm that is if the indies had a leader ... sure hope he's at the beach and hasn't fallin up the stairs again ...

Buffalo, NY

#140967 Aug 6, 2014
... stand by CA we might need a toe truck again ... iw

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#140968 Aug 6, 2014
time to stop, drop and roll....iw

Buffalo, NY

#140969 Aug 6, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text> I'll go for that, as long as it's an indie
IW
... hhheeelllllllooo jeffery glad to see you didn't fall ( bad choice of words) for any of the beatles shenanigans ... that's the power of magic and trickery ... iw ...
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140970 Aug 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... hhheeelllllllooo jeffery glad to see you didn't fall ( bad choice of words) for any of the beatles shenanigans ... that's the power of magic and trickery ... iw ...
And don't you forgit it either ..........I got the whole world in my hands ..... I got the whole wide world in my hands .......... come on,sing along ....... it makes yer happy ! Everyone now .......(to the tune of )......HE'S got the whole world in his hands ......HE"S got the whole in his hands .........HE'S got the whole wide world in his hands .......... once again........ HE'S got the .......... eh.....what's that ?...ah,you got it ........ ok then,once more into the breach mon ami's ! I feel happy, I feel happy ...etc etc . I go work on Harley now .......... why ?......... cos yer have to ! Harley,Harley, made of tin ....... ride it out ...and push it in !.....hahahaha

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140971 Aug 6, 2014
In his hands he's got you and me brother..
In his hands he's got you and me sister ..
In his hands he's got the whole world in his hands.

DTW

Buffalo, NY

#140972 Aug 6, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>And don't you forgit it either ..........I got the whole world in my hands ..... I got the whole wide world in my hands .......... come on,sing along ....... it makes yer happy ! Everyone now .......(to the tune of )......HE'S got the whole world in his hands ......HE"S got the whole in his hands .........HE'S got the whole wide world in his hands .......... once again........ HE'S got the .......... eh.....what's that ?...ah,you got it ........ ok then,once more into the breach mon ami's ! I feel happy, I feel happy ...etc etc . I go work on Harley now .......... why ?......... cos yer have to ! Harley,Harley, made of tin ....... ride it out ...and push it in !.....hahahaha
... i told jeffery it was a bad idea to cut the pockets outta beatles pants ... i haven't seen the kiwi this happy in a fortnight ... whatever you do don't shake his hand till he washes them ... now my turn ... "grab the ham from the man behind the big white counter" ... oh lordy i love to sing spiritual songs ... iw

Ashburn, VA

#140973 Aug 6, 2014
... "just a bowl of lima beans ... pass the biscuits if you please" ... iw

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#140974 Aug 6, 2014
Milee wrote:
Milee waves at CA as she passes him in her latest go cart from the Good Will store. Pttt putttt ptttt. Go cart is smoking as she passes the last turn where someone is waving the checkered flag. Milee wins again. lol
Hi Milee, it's very good to see you here. I'd thought I had said "Hi" to you earlier like about 15 minutes ago. but the post don't seem to be there and/or my eyes are worst then I'd thought.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140975 Aug 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... "just a bowl of lima beans ... pass the biscuits if you please" ... iw
AH! Sausage gravy, biscuits, etc. Mike, you and Emma are sure making me hungry.

Ashburn, VA

#140976 Aug 6, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
AH! Sausage gravy, biscuits, etc. Mike, you and Emma are sure making me hungry.
... sorry C A ... in my head my post made cents then i remembed some find it a scary in my noggin...

... the first reference is sung to"the man from galilee"...
... next is "just a closer walk with thee"

... but i sure wouldn't say no to biscuits n gravy ...

... yes we'll gather for some liver the beautiful beautiful liver ... iw

Ashburn, VA

#140977 Aug 6, 2014
...Miss M A ... is busy with the bacon and fried onions ... iw

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140978 Aug 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
...Miss M A ... is busy with the bacon and fried onions ... iw
Hi Mike. The hot dogs for lunch were good. Now we get bacon and onions for dinner. Have a nice evening....iw
beatlesinthebog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#140979 Aug 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... i told jeffery it was a bad idea to cut the pockets outta beatles pants ... i haven't seen the kiwi this happy in a fortnight ... whatever you do don't shake his hand till he washes them ... now my turn ... "grab the ham from the man behind the big white counter" ... oh lordy i love to sing spiritual songs ... iw
And you do it so well.....Guns, Mahalia, Guns !!!!! Sorry mate... couldn't help it ..... now everyone knows ....... hahahahahahahaha ........ Ja ..Ja .. for ze indescretion I vill shout you 1 fool nicht in zee bar ....any thing yer vant cowboy !!!

Buffalo, NY

#140980 Aug 6, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>And you do it so well.....Guns, Mahalia, Guns !!!!! Sorry mate... couldn't help it ..... now everyone knows ....... hahahahahahahaha ........ Ja ..Ja .. for ze indescretion I vill shout you 1 fool nicht in zee bar ....any thing yer vant cowboy !!!
... the only thing i want is fur ya to stop winkin at my horse ... she's been with me a spell now and I'm to old ta break in another ... i suggest ya get alnog little dawgie ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140981 Aug 7, 2014
Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep them truckers Rollin
Weigh em in, Weigh em out

Two weeks on the new job and I aint drowned in the paper work yet... and the office manager is awesome..she even lets me file papers during slow spells... and the best part, I DO NOT have to bring any work home with me!!!

Say CA, what's the theme for this year's partay??? Maybe I'll just keep on Rollin with the flow... iw...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#140982 Aug 7, 2014
Good morning Jeffery,HML.CA , Ola,Denny and all the other good Friends..Just smile and keep them guessing..DTW

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#140983 Aug 7, 2014
just_ola wrote:
Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep them truckers Rollin
Weigh em in, Weigh em out
Two weeks on the new job and I aint drowned in the paper work yet... and the office manager is awesome..she even lets me file papers during slow spells... and the best part, I DO NOT have to bring any work home with me!!!
Say CA, what's the theme for this year's partay??? Maybe I'll just keep on Rollin with the flow... iw...
"Let's bring the world together" is the theme I think I've heard as I walked past the LPW! Management office in the Clubhouse (the Virtual World that is, I'm not sure anyone can get the "REAL WORLD" all together).

Buffalo, NY

#140984 Aug 7, 2014
... the beatle sure did put me in a singin mood ... so just a verse it could be worse ... give thanx that you only have to read this and not HEAR it ...

ohhhhhhh bringing in the jeep ...
bringing in the jeep ...
we shall be rejoicing ...
bringing in the jeep ...

in the name of the father skip the son jumped the fence and made a home run ...
... now i understand why Sister Mary Chocolate Bar beat my hands with a ruler ... now if any of you think im being sacrilegious i am not ... made you think bout the big guy upstairs now didn't I ...

... the Lord works in mysterious ways ... with me he has His hands full
... by the way. IW ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Ricky F 34,392
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 14 min Roger 6,007
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 15 min Roger 13,972
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37,651
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,601
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 34,022
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 621
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 4 hr Brandiiiiiiii 2,954
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr grace f a l l e n 227,097
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr andet1987 34,660
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 6 hr Pardon Pard 9,763
More from around the web